STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sheeptag rankings top 20!

Go down 
+14
Sofia Ommedal
XXXandBEER
TraxxWOLF
Runey
I_think_i_own
prodigy
Shoop
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
SharingMyHeroes
CutiePie
Night
NoMapgrid
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Assasin-death
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:45 pm

If you're an admin I suggest you press the blue questionmark at a post that assasin has made and you will see who it is, Sideys analysis was wrong (no surprise here)

As I said all along, its not me, bing bong chong kiddos.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:13 am

I've already tried..
Ok, lol.
Enstek made another account yesterday, so i can see that EnstekpannaWOLF and Assassin-death got the same IP. Razz

=> ITS STEKO.

+1 for Chaise
Back to top Go down
TristanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:34 am

It's not steko lol

he doesn't use freak words like "synchronize" in attempt to sound pro

Amir made assassin-death and Enstekpanna at school or through the same proxy.

His real acc probably got different IP.

Don't fall for this trixxes, it's 100% amir and exalius is helping cover up trying to make himself look pro(fucking pathetic)!

Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:08 am

I kinda believe it's retarded to make a ranking like the ones above.

It's obvious to me that you need to seperate a wolf ranking and a sheep ranking since there is many people thats completely useless as sheep but good wolves and vice versa.

Maybe you could see if some player would be on both lists and as a conclusion that player might be the best one.

Two examples of what I mean is that shoop is (in my opinion) a far better wolf than sheep. Pab29 is a far better sheep than wolf.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:00 am

U ALL GOT both 0 knowledge how forum works and 0 analytical ability.
AS I PREVIOUSLY STATED the acc was MADE by beeeh- and it is shared with enstekpannawolf.
NOmapgrid is too of a fucking mongoloid to check all ips that have used the acc. One ip (from which assasin-death got most posts) is beeehs ip and other ip is from enstekpannawolf.

BING BONG CHANG CHONg

Furthermore kids , lecture on sundays. I'm especially waiting for nomapgrid.

P.s sideys theory might have a chance to be correct if there was no ip check. Enstekpanna just copies the words from previous threads used by amir/shoop/sidey on another forums(clanwhis,stnet). CHING chang bong. PCE out amateurs

Back to top Go down
TristanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:22 am

Nahnah brusch this is 1000000% a plan made by Exalius.

Exalius begged Amir to make a ranking where Exa is ranked highest.

Then they make all think it's Beeeh that made it.

Exalius planned all of this.

He is ranked low in all rankings so he wanted to be high for once fuck pathetic
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:56 am

it isnt beeeh. You freaky tard.
I checked all ip's of smurfs and i see, that they got same ip's..
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:57 am

its not me.

the thread is good because (as demonstrated) it would generate alot of discussion and quality posts. ranking-threads in general have this effect.

its most likely a_polar. ill put all my eggs in the same basket on this one.
reason 1: licks me and chaise
reason 2: overrates himself
reason 3: overall poor ranking
reason 4: similar principles as polar on bnet
reason 5: similar flames/reactions as polar on bnet

controversy: ranked exalius (and other people he generally hates/flames on bnet) high. explenation: maybe because the whole rank is a troll, or because he's trying to be unbiased in order to maintain anonymous.

alternatives: shared account of beeeh+enstek, or only enstek. its not entirely beeehs, and its not exalius. over and out.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Its stekpanna wanting people to believe its Beeeh, possibly requested by Exa.
Back to top Go down
Runey

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Shoop wrote:
Its stekpanna wanting people to believe its Beeeh, possibly requested by Exa.
That's what the mastermind behind this genius plan wants you to think!
Of course, the only person that could be THIS corrupt is the one and only: Todes_Paladin!!

You guys are so dumb.
Back to top Go down
exa

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Its Enstek obviously, and mass kids have already checked IP.

I hope everyone who has the analytical ability of a sodacan or above realizes that the only reason TristanWolf (Sidey, FaceOfMelinda) writes in this thread is to continue to try and undermine me in the same fashion as he does on bnet and on forum "noone ranks exalius top, its exalius ranking himself top since noone else does" or making threads such as "Exa takes all gold just like Shoop he is not very good" this is all blatant lies and people who are around knows this, so no need to counter. The reason he does this is because I won a versus game over him recently, and after that he started to afk/ruin in game so I had to kick him from a few games and I let other players join instead and that apparently drove him INSANE.

Obviously he never believed assasin was me or Amir (unless he recently got a braindamage) nor does he think I persuaded someone to rank me top, noone on Europe would rank someone they didn't deserve to be highly ranked in "official" rankings, especially not Enstek or Amir.

The reason Shoop goes along on the same way is either because he is extremely stupid and does not realise whats going on, or because he wants to make sure that Sidey succeeds in his attempt to undermine me, probably a mix of both, ofcourse Shoop is also nuts after I crushed him in versus and when he in raw anger kicked me like an emo on a rollercoaster going down.

Just making sure Night gets it Very Happy

!THE KING OF THE NORTH!!

Last edited by exa on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 pm

this was obvious exa and as i previously said its beeeh-/enstek shared acc. Case is closed geeks
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:45 am

Can some admin delete all posts about IPs and move that to a seperate thread? It's extremly off-topic lol
Back to top Go down
Assasin-death

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:51 pm

This is hilarious lol, who can deny that i am the best smurf ever after this?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Yeah must be really hard to make a random account and keep your true identity hidden from people when your only post is some troll-rankinglist. Especially when you are exposed after just a little detectives work.
Back to top Go down
Tay_VaNo

Tay_VaNo

PostSubject: Sheep Tag Top 10 Rankings   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Hello there,
at first i got to say that this Ranking is made by my own so i can compare only the players i really saw playing, so there are maybe some players missing, it doesnt mean that u're bad, only that i didnt see you playing that many games.

1. Candymankiller (great individual Skills, great wolfing etc.)
2. Beeeh- ( Fast Massing, helps alot, amazing invis)
3. TraxxWOLF ( One of the best Sheeps out there, his Wolf skills are lacking sometimes, but its most time because hes afk etc Razz)
4. Blackluster_ ( Totally underrated, One of the best Wolves and a really save player)
5. Skill_Ownz- ( Great as Sheep and Wolf)
6. EnstekpannaWOLF ( If he plays, hes always one of the best as Sheep and as Wolf. Problem is he plays to less)
7. Exalius ( Save Player, good Teamplayer. Cant really say much about his individual skills cuz i didnt see him playing that much)
8. Pab29 ( Great Sheeping Skills, not the best at wolf)
9. Lapinboss ( A great Teamplayer and wolf but plays to less, could improve more)
10 Runemining

Thats it!
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Lapin #9 ?
lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheeptag rankings top 20!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4