STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sheeptag rankings top 20!

Go down 
+14
Sofia Ommedal
XXXandBEER
TraxxWOLF
Runey
I_think_i_own
prodigy
Shoop
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
SharingMyHeroes
CutiePie
Night
NoMapgrid
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Assasin-death
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Assasin-death

Sheeptag rankings top 20! Empty
PostSubject: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:28 pm

There has been a lot off discussions lately about who is actually best at sheeptag. I know for a fact that very many people claim to be best and top so i decided to from my experiences of european sheeptag make a ranking list. OBS!! this is only for europeans so if you're american and good (unique combination i know cyclops) don't feel offended and feel free to give me your rankings of american players or world players aswell!! OBS 2!! this list only ranks active players and therefore superlegends like Amir and Chaisey isn't included cuz they ain't just not active! What a Face

1. Beeeh - Skilled overall player who basically own the game, nothing more to say!

2. Exalius - Overall a very stable player, rarely makes any misstakes and always has an eye out for his team, tends to panic when pressured but normally solves the problem.

3. TraxxWOLF - Great individual player, lacks some wolf positioning and teamwork skills. His sheep skills is on the same level or even better than Beeehs! Creator of some of the best st videos ever.

4. Candymankiller - Great player and one of the hardest sheeps to catch, still lacks some teamwork skills. Probably the best individual sheep out there!

5. EnstekpannaWOLF - probably the best wolf in europe , great at isolating, holding sides, image control, you name it! Tends to get isolated a little to easily vs organized / pro-wolves.

6. Faceofmelinda - Very strong player with one of the best individual skills in the game, he never teamworks and normally hide in corners and therefore only gets sixth position.

7. A_polar[behh] - most underrated player on europe no doubt! Pretty much the same qualites as Exalius only a little worse at everything!

8. Shoop - Really strong teamwork player, he is at top when he has some other pros on the team which he can syncronize with. Sometimes makes very stupid misstakes, both as sheep and wolf.

9. Nightmare[behh] Cornermasser but overall a strong player, can sometimes stick out but he isn't better than a top 9 in Europe.

10. Pab29 - very good vs noobs like csb but when facing pros he has a hard time, still manage to survive but is generally just an average player and doesn't stick out. Does hes job but nothing more!

11. Laauch - Talented player but overrates himself too much. That makes him do too much crazy stuff and soloshit while he instead should listen at better players. I like when ppl try new stuff but with laauch it just becomes too much. If he just would stfu he would be same level as pab.

12. Weed[sheep] - Great sheep, lacks wolfing skills.

13. Skill_Ownz- Dies very early very often when he is pressured . He have some "freestyle" skills comparable to Traxxwolfs and is a great wolf but fits best vs noobwolves. When he is up against pros and gets pressured he is mostly the first one to die, still a fast and reliable masser as long as he isn't under wolf pressure.

14. Hanku - Great player to have on your team, just as most roc players he lack wolfing skills and have a hard time vs real pros, still one of the best out of the roc players.

15. VictoryWOLF - Another decent roc player, could improve in every aspect.

Other players who i consider good but quite doesn't make it into the list: Jean-mii. (Sharingmyheroes), Nomapgrid, C_Grave_Docteur, Blackluster_

Sorry if i forgot somebody Cool If you think my list is wrong, plz tell me why it's wrong! Feel free to make your own lists cat
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Quote :
EnstekpannaWOLF - probably the best wolf in europe

Quote :
he never teamworks and normally hide in corners and therefore only gets sixth position.
!!rank 6 sheeptagger in europe - never teamworks and only hides in corners

Quote :
7. A_polar[behh] - most underrated player on europe no doubt! Pretty much the same qualites as Exalius only a little worse at everything!

these were my favorite parts Very Happy but the entire post had me laughing like a freak. good thread.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Assasin-death wrote:
There has been a lot off discussions lately about who is actually best at sheeptag. I know for a fact that very many people claim to be best and top so i decided to from my experiences of european sheeptag make a ranking list. OBS!! this is only for europeans so if you're american and good (unique combination i know cyclops) don't feel offended and feel free to give me your rankings of american players or world players aswell!! OBS 2!! this list only ranks active players and therefore superlegends like Amir and Chaisey isn't included cuz they ain't just not active! What a Face

1. Beeeh - Skilled overall player who basically own the game, nothing more to say!

2. Exalius - Overall a very stable player, rarely makes any misstakes and always has an eye out for his team, tends to panic when pressured but normally solves the problem.

3. TraxxWOLF - Great individual player, lacks some wolf positioning and teamwork skills. His sheep skills is on the same level or even better than Beeehs! Creator of some of the best st videos ever.

4. Candymankiller - Great player and one of the hardest sheeps to catch, still lacks some teamwork skills. Probably the best individual sheep out there!

5. EnstekpannaWOLF - probably the best wolf in europe , great at isolating, holding sides, image control, you name it! Tends to get isolated a little to easily vs organized / pro-wolves.

6. Faceofmelinda - Very strong player with one of the best individual skills in the game, he never teamworks and normally hide in corners and therefore only gets sixth position.

8. Shoop - Really strong teamwork player, he is at top when he has some other pros on the team which he can syncronize with. Sometimes makes very stupid misstakes, both as sheep and wolf.

9. Nightmare[behh] Cornermasser but overall a strong player, can sometimes stick out but he isn't better than a top 9 in Europe.

10. Pab29 - very good vs noobs like csb but when facing pros he has a hard time, still manage to survive but is generally just an average player and doesn't stick out. Does hes job but nothing more!

11. Laauch - Talented player but overrates himself too much. That makes him do too much crazy stuff and soloshit while he instead should listen at better players. I like when ppl try new stuff but with laauch it just becomes too much. If he just would stfu he would be same level as pab.

12. Weed[sheep] - Great sheep, lacks wolfing skills.

13. Skill_Ownz- Dies very early very often when he is pressured . He have some "freestyle" skills comparable to Traxxwolfs and is a great wolf but fits best vs noobwolves. When he is up against pros and gets pressured he is mostly the first one to die, still a fast and reliable masser as long as he isn't under wolf pressure.

14. Hanku - Great player to have on your team, just as most roc players he lack wolfing skills and have a hard time vs real pros, still one of the best out of the roc players.

15. VictoryWOLF - Another decent roc player, could improve in every aspect.

Other players who i consider good but quite doesn't make it into the list: Jean-mii. (Sharingmyheroes), Nomapgrid, C_Grave_Docteur, Blackluster_

Sorry if i forgot somebody Cool If you think my list is wrong, plz tell me why it's wrong! Feel free to make your own lists cat

this is some fun ranking. I'll fix later. ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Your post made me laugh more than when sidey told me he doesnt live in basement.

European rankings top 5 , mind that players that are mentioned ARE placed NOt in order , since u can't 100% determine skill when there are 0 TRUE competetive games. After stwc ranks will be updated . Europe TOP 5 :
Night, cmk , traxx, amir , sidey/shoop ( AMIR and chaise not included).

Il post more later with what criteria i ranked these players. Pce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sheep Tag Rankings!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Unlike my fellow ST'ers I will not rank people from 1-20, I do not believe in this method, and I do not think it reflects correct rankings, there is simply no way to rank people like that unless you have massive amounts of data which you analysed (which I doubt anyone have) doing a 1-20 is simply a ranking in skill+popularity.

Instead I will rank people in tiers BUT remember, the order in which the names appear does NOT reflect their skill, there is no ranking going on within the tier, the name mentioned first is simply mentioned first.

If I write something besides the name its simply because the tier description doesn't exactly fit.

Tier 1 (These are all stable players with somewhat similar qualities, GREAT and SOLID sheep & wolves overall, this is all players that would be / is first drafted in a versus game, who you pick first and who you pick second is simply based on your feeling at that time.)

Grim, CandyManKiller, Exalius, TraxxWOLF, Sidey

Tier 2 (This is GOOD players also, some of them would have been in tier 1 before, some of them have always been tier 2, some of them are extremely close to tier 1 but not quite. They are solid players also, but not as solid as the tier 1 players, some of them have obvious flaws as sheep / wolf, some of these players just got back and their rankings may change over time.)

Nightmare (One dimensional cornermasser? Does he possess other qualities? Probably, I would assume so, he is solid enough as both sheep and wolf to be considered a tier 2 player though, but, probably on the lower end of this tier)

Chiefhero[SkS] / Amir

Chaiserae[Behh]

Drewisfat

Rival[Behh]

Beeeh (Good player, I do not argue with that, but UNFORTUNATELY a lot of insane mistakes, can be depended on in 90% of the cases, in the other 10% he makes a mistake, is this due to low skill, or simply due to not caring? I do not know, I think he has all the qualities needed to be considered a tier 1 player)

Tier 3 (Some flaws, some qualities, most of these players is either a rather solid sheep, a rather solid wolf, or a decent sheep/wolf (mix)

Shoop (Should not be considered a top wolf or sheep, from what I've seen and as mentioned in another thread, he takes all gold from allies, yet he does not / he does rarely make any impact on the game as a wolf. Even with 1 hit and a cloak he is pretty useless unless he has allies to sort of drive the game forward.

Is a dependable sheep unless he dies in 30 sec from a golem or invis which he does a lot, and if he has a team that is very good and a big mass, there's a word for this, its "CARRIED"

Is not in any way a leader, rather a follower, if he has a team which is worse than himself and is forced to lead the team he will usually consort to cornermassing or throwing random golems, he will die last, but not because he is best, but because he let everyone else take the heat and die before him)

Azzuro[Behh] (Rather dependable sheep, rather dependable wolf, unfortunately, a bunch of mistakes as both, if he didn't make so many mistakes he would skill-wise as sheep be ranked with the tier 2 players)

Skill_Ownz

EnstekPannaWOLF

Pab

Tier 3.5 (I can't say that they is as as good as Skill_Ownz or Pab, because they isn't (but they are close), but they isn't as bad as the players in Tier 4, it would be unfair to rank them in any of those categories, they deserve to be in their own tier, they all are a decent sheep, and a decent wolf, and I expect these guys to develop a lot, and if they do take this game seriously, they could soon be a force to be reckoned with.)

Prodigy

Itio

Lka

Mr.Niceguy (who the fuck is this guy?)

Tier 4 (Decent players, this is usually not people that are flamed A LOT for being bad, but they definitely do a lot of mistakes, overall, OK players, the kind of player you can put mid, and trust to be there and not let a lot of saves out)

Laauch, Jean-Mii, Twix, Simba, Manzzy, Nomapgrid (at the lower end of the tier definitely), (mass names here that I wont bother to mention)

Tier 5 (New players / bad players / really bad players, probably most variety in this tier, the worst player is extremely bad, while the best player might be close to the worst player in tier 4)

Lizo, Dark_Exodus, Walnuts, Swimstar, (you get the picture)

That's about it, obviously, some names are left out, a lot of USEast players, a lot of European names, I simply mentioned the people I've seen the most, if you're not ranked you can probably compare yourself with some of these names and see where you fit in.
Back to top Go down
CutiePie

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Yo correct your english language mistakes and dont rank pab 2 times and laauch maybe in 3.5 otherwise its ok ranking^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:14 pm

CutiePie wrote:
Yo correct your english language mistakes and dont rank pab 2 times and laauch maybe in 3.5 otherwise its ok ranking^^

Yo buddy, perhaps you should start correct your own English grammar before you criticize others.

Tip: use capitalization

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:15 am

You should fix the ''Tier 4 description''
It looks like we're noobs.
LaaucH- is Tier 3.5 for sure.
I'll stay there but i'm not even so bad as you say.
Who cares. Who are you?!
If you really know me, i improved myself. Razz
But still yeah. At this list im really Tier 4.
I just would change the description. As i said, it makes us look like noobs.
Also i wouldn't say, i'm one of the worst of the Tier 4. Seriously. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:07 am

NoMapgrid wrote:
You should fix the ''Tier 4 description''
It looks like we're noobs.

I'm sorry to have to break it to you, but looking at skill, the people mentioned in tier 4 is on the lower end of these rankings, some would call them "noobs" everything is relative thought, you are OK players when compared to many others and noobs when compared to really good players thats it.

NoMapgrid wrote:

LaaucH- is Tier 3.5 for sure.

No he isn't, while I agree he can be close to the tier 3.5 players as a sheep, he is horse-lenghts worse than those players as a wolf, infact, he is probably one of the worst wolves mentioned in my rankings, only people like Dark_Exodus and Lizo is worse (completely new people) Laauch is famous for afking/starting to argue or whining as a wolf, he usually demands 1 hit, and sucks with it. And anyone who have seen his wolfing, and compare it to Itio, Lka or Prodigy knows that they are much better than Laauch as both sheep and wolf.

NoMapgrid wrote:

Who cares. Who are you?!

Everything is relative, you might be good compared to Lizo, but bad compared to Pab, in this ranking you are at the bottom tier, but nobody said tier 4 was bad, I can respect the tier 4 players in a way, and I don't tend to flame them, they are just normal decent players who probably play this game for fun.

Who I am? I think its irrelevant, whats relevant is that I've seen all the people mentioned play, I make my observations solely on what I've seen and on skill, since I rank in tiers popularity doesn't matter as much, for example, you can't deny that Traxx is a good sheep, he has to be ranked high, but many other players are also good, and also has to be ranked high, who you rank as nr 1 and who you rank as nr 2 only depends on who you like better, its a popularity contest, who has the most friends, who flames the least.

When you rank in tiers you quickly eliminate these kind of emotional rankings, where the one with the most friends is ranked the best, and the best player (but with least friends) is ranked as nr 2.

NoMapgrid wrote:

If you really know me, i improved myself. Razz
But still yeah. At this list im really Tier 4.

We could make a different ranking, Tier 1 would be: Nomapgrid and Jean-mii, Tier 2: Lizo and Exodus, Tier 3: Walnuts and Tier 4 public players.

You see? As I mentioned already its relative, in this ranking you are in tier 4, noone says you are bad, but you are not as good as the other players, I really hope you agree with that.

I've seen you play, and I've analysed how you play, from what I've seen you are similar to Jean-mii and Simba but slightly worse, you do a lot of mistakes, and you have rather poor wolfing/teamworking/farmplacement/mapawareness skills when compared to many others.

I do think you can develop, just get on that horse!

Thx

Princess
Back to top Go down
SharingMyHeroes

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:40 am

Well, i don't know who you are + it doesnt matter but ur ranking is completly false.
You just ranked people by their name. You ranked all old tft players in tier 1 etc..
However, if you watch them playing nowadays, they fucking SUCK (not all obviously).
You must play more games and look at people's skills and not at their name.
It's like: I'm jeanmii, fuck bad name, unknown freakshow so i rank him 90 and nightmarebehh(just an example), old tft legend(ornot), known name from dota games and 2007 games so i rank him 10...
I mean this is bullshit but it's what all people who do ranks are actually doing..
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:45 am

I agree with a lot of that but. I think you didnt play much with me in the last time. :/
If yes, you're wrong.
You said, im doing alot of mistakes, bad teamwork, bad farmplacement, bad wolfing, etc.
If you really played some serious games with me, you should know that the most of this is a big lie.
1. My teamwork is good enough. I always try to bridge and often it works.
2. Doing a lot of mistakes. Yeah, bro. Sometimes i do mistakes. I agree. But not a lot. Sorry.
3. Bad farmplacement. Sorry but that's another lie. I always use mapgrid and sometimes i do 1-2 mb's. But, who cares? it happens to everyone.
4. Bad wolfing. Well, my wolfing isnt the best. But i wouldnt call it bad. I know how to hold a zone, how to mirror / golem jump. How to use mirror well and some other things. I'd take something of this to ST Theory.

That's it.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:32 pm

princessofthemoon wrote:
Unlike my fellow ST'ers I will not rank people from 1-20, I do not believe in this method, and I do not think it reflects correct rankings, there is simply no way to rank people like that unless you have massive amounts of data which you analysed (which I doubt anyone have) doing a 1-20 is simply a ranking in skill+popularity.

Instead I will rank people in tiers BUT remember, the order in which the names appear does NOT reflect their skill, there is no ranking going on within the tier, the name mentioned first is simply mentioned first.

If I write something besides the name its simply because the tier description doesn't exactly fit.

Tier 1 (These are all stable players with somewhat similar qualities, GREAT and SOLID sheep & wolves overall, this is all players that would be / is first drafted in a versus game, who you pick first and who you pick second is simply based on your feeling at that time.)

Grim, CandyManKiller, Exalius, TraxxWOLF, Sidey

Tier 2 (This is GOOD players also, some of them would have been in tier 1 before, some of them have always been tier 2, some of them are extremely close to tier 1 but not quite. They are solid players also, but not as solid as the tier 1 players, some of them have obvious flaws as sheep / wolf, some of these players just got back and their rankings may change over time.)

Nightmare (One dimensional cornermasser? Does he possess other qualities? Probably, I would assume so, he is solid enough as both sheep and wolf to be considered a tier 2 player though, but, probably on the lower end of this tier)

Chiefhero[SkS] / Amir

Chaiserae[Behh]

Drewisfat

Rival[Behh]

Beeeh (Good player, I do not argue with that, but UNFORTUNATELY a lot of insane mistakes, can be depended on in 90% of the cases, in the other 10% he makes a mistake, is this due to low skill, or simply due to not caring? I do not know, I think he has all the qualities needed to be considered a tier 1 player)

Tier 3 (Some flaws, some qualities, most of these players is either a rather solid sheep, a rather solid wolf, or a decent sheep/wolf (mix)

Shoop (Should not be considered a top wolf or sheep, from what I've seen and as mentioned in another thread, he takes all gold from allies, yet he does not / he does rarely make any impact on the game as a wolf. Even with 1 hit and a cloak he is pretty useless unless he has allies to sort of drive the game forward.

Is a dependable sheep unless he dies in 30 sec from a golem or invis which he does a lot, and if he has a team that is very good and a big mass, there's a word for this, its "CARRIED"

Is not in any way a leader, rather a follower, if he has a team which is worse than himself and is forced to lead the team he will usually consort to cornermassing or throwing random golems, he will die last, but not because he is best, but because he let everyone else take the heat and die before him)

Azzuro[Behh] (Rather dependable sheep, rather dependable wolf, unfortunately, a bunch of mistakes as both, if he didn't make so many mistakes he would skill-wise as sheep be ranked with the tier 2 players)

Skill_Ownz

EnstekPannaWOLF

Pab

Tier 3.5 (I can't say that they is as as good as Skill_Ownz or Pab, because they isn't (but they are close), but they isn't as bad as the players in Tier 4, it would be unfair to rank them in any of those categories, they deserve to be in their own tier, they all are a decent sheep, and a decent wolf, and I expect these guys to develop a lot, and if they do take this game seriously, they could soon be a force to be reckoned with.)

Prodigy

Itio

Lka

Mr.Niceguy (who the fuck is this guy?)

Tier 4 (Decent players, this is usually not people that are flamed A LOT for being bad, but they definitely do a lot of mistakes, overall, OK players, the kind of player you can put mid, and trust to be there and not let a lot of saves out)

Laauch, Jean-Mii, Twix, Simba, Manzzy, Nomapgrid (at the lower end of the tier definitely), (mass names here that I wont bother to mention)

Tier 5 (New players / bad players / really bad players, probably most variety in this tier, the worst player is extremely bad, while the best player might be close to the worst player in tier 4)

Lizo, Dark_Exodus, Walnuts, Swimstar, (you get the picture)

That's about it, obviously, some names are left out, a lot of USEast players, a lot of European names, I simply mentioned the people I've seen the most, if you're not ranked you can probably compare yourself with some of these names and see where you fit in.

May i ask what kind of criteria u used for these rankings?1. IF u use criteria as pub/normal games then exalius should be sent to tier 3 since he hasnt won a single versus/captain game in real games VERSUS decent players (me, sidey, traxx). As for me , i have never lost a versus game+ i won several games with noob team against decent players (traxx,sidey).2. If u base your rankings on the latest tournament(gauntlet) , GRIM , traxx , cmk , sidey , exa are out of tier 2 and simply tier 1 players become, since we won the tournament.-> Night chaise lakes (magoo is not included since he died 10 secs each round )3. If u base your rankings on OVERRAL performance through out of history i believe tier 1 should be sidey amir chaise drew shoop sidey cmk. Conclusion?
People like traxx/exa/grim should be thrown out of tier 1 and people like me chaise amir , maybe shoop , drew. It doesnt take to be a genius to realise that competetive games/ tournaments show THE REAL ability to teamwork, intelligent gameplay. Since most of u out there seem to be braindamaged and rank top players like pab/skill own, grim , think again. WHat do u base that on? A runtag trick they made yesterday? a bridge they made yesterday? In serious games they get slaughtered by decent wolf team in no team.

Furthermore , i would say Stwc will show all. The teams were made , there will be only 1 winner. If exalius/ beeeh- any other player manage to win the stwc my hat will go down to them. I'm not gnna claim they are bad/unintelligent anymore. So until stwc, this is TIER 1 rankings:
Night , amir, cmk , sidey , chaise , drew, rival , shoop(maybe) the guy still won 2/3 stwcs , got decent understanding of sheep tag, tries to play intelligently.)

I know alot of u will hate/flame/bullshit talk this comment but i think MOST of the people who have an iq over a gorilla will understand that this is valid ranks. PCE out
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:35 pm

i agree with nighty.
STWC will show, how good everyone is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:03 pm

Night wrote:

May i ask what kind of criteria u used for these rankings?1. IF u use criteria as pub/normal games then exalius should be sent to tier 3 since he hasnt won a single versus/captain game in real games VERSUS decent players (me, sidey, traxx). As for me , i have never lost a versus game+ i won several games with noob team against decent players (traxx,sidey).2. If u base your rankings on the latest tournament(gauntlet) , GRIM , traxx , cmk , sidey , exa are out of tier 2 and simply tier 1 players become, since we won the tournament.-> Night chaise lakes (magoo is not included since he died 10 secs each round )3. If u base your rankings on OVERRAL performance through out of history i believe tier 1 should be sidey amir chaise drew shoop sidey cmk. Conclusion?
People like traxx/exa/grim should be thrown out of tier 1 and people like me chaise amir , maybe shoop , drew. It doesnt take to be a genius to realise that competetive games/ tournaments show THE REAL ability to teamwork, intelligent gameplay. Since most of u out there seem to be braindamaged and rank top players like pab/skill own, grim , think again. WHat do u base that on? A runtag trick they made yesterday? a bridge they made yesterday? In serious games they get slaughtered by decent wolf team in no team.

Furthermore , i would say Stwc will show all. The teams were made , there will be only 1 winner. If exalius/ beeeh- any other player manage to win the stwc my hat will go down to them. I'm not gnna claim they are bad/unintelligent anymore. So until stwc, this is TIER 1 rankings:
Night , amir, cmk , sidey , chaise , drew, rival , shoop(maybe) the guy still won 2/3 stwcs , got decent understanding of sheep tag, tries to play intelligently.)

I know alot of u will hate/flame/bullshit talk this comment but i think MOST of the people who have an iq over a gorilla will understand that this is valid ranks. PCE out

Hello Night, first of all, what critera do I base my rankings on? Watching people play ofcourse! We're talking probably several hundred games with some of these people, my rankings isn't based on 1 game, on 2 games or on 3 games, its based on hundreds of games, and most of these people have consistantly been as bad/as good, some have shown minor/big improvement also throughout this.

Second of all, you just displayed the worst gameunderstanding on this forum, and the most retarded statement I've heard to date saying "Exa never won a versus he shouldn't be in tier 1"

First of all, I've seen Exa win many versues, and I've seen him rape the people known as "legends" Magoo, Cow, Chaise, Sidey, Shoop, Drew, Traxx, Cmk many times, to say that he's never won is a blatant lie, I think most people here can vouch for the fact that he wins the majority of his games, and thats the reason he always is first drafted before you Nightmare, people realise he is a great player either because they are intelligent, or they realise it subconsciously after they've seen him win/dominate games over and over and over again.

Second of all, how can you rate an individual player from the performance of a team? Even if Exa had never won a versus game in his life, that doesn't automatically mean he is bad, you watch what the team does, while I look at Exa and analyse HIS gameplay, and I can see that what he does in game is pretty extraordinary, and that he's a very good player, if he wins the actual versus or not only depends on if his team (the other 5 people) survives or dies, cuz I've never seen Exa die first or do a mistake that impacts his team negatively, quite the contrary actually.

Furthermore, since Shoop won 2 stwc in 2005 he is the best player today? It seems like you throw out retarded statements like a watergun, you name a bunch of old good people, but you cannot motivate why they are good today, you can only give me old achievements.

I suggest you take any game and compare Drew and Grim, Exa and Shoop, or Traxx and you Night, and you will see that your rankings are not valid, to be honest, I think your rankings are insanely baseless considering I'm not even sure you've seen all the people you mention play.

PS: I'm sure the STWC will show us a lot of things, mainly who has some luck, who got some unluck, and so forth. I prefer to think my rankings of HUNDREDS of serious competetive versus games, captain games, and grudge games is more accurate though.

Less retarded statements, more facts please!!

K-Thx-Bai<3

Princess

Ps at Mappys post, compared to some people yeah, but not compared to the people above you Sad

Last edited by princessofthemoon on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:07 pm

well. My farmplacement is as good as of some pros. My teamwork compared to the best, not the best. But it's ok. I often try to help.
That's my opinion. A lot of people know, that im doing well.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Probably most accurate list so far although i get the impression that you rarely plays / base what you say a little too much on what you heard from others. This thread is most likely a way to put yourself in a high position to make yourself look good and you don't really care where you put others.

Some opinions on it.

The difference between "Tier 1" and "Tier 2" is obvisiouly very small comparable to difference within the other categories. You shoild just put them together tbh.

You overrate Azzuro, Skill_ownz, Chaisey, Exalius, Traxxwolf and Cmk. All of these following players should be atleast 1 step below. Following players are underrated: Shoop, Myself, Prodigy, Mr.niceguy, Twix and Laauch.

I can't speak for others but i know for a fact that i can tie with Traxx, Cmk and Exa and i prove it every single game, considering i win 90 % of my games, never corner and never dies first. I assume you haven't played a lot with me or just have a biased view Very Happy People who are considered good and doesn't know me well and therefore doesn't have a biased view always says i'm good. Ask Drew, ask Grim, ask who the fuck you want.

This is the people i consider "Tier 1": Grim, Drew, Sidey, Amir and Beeeh. These people are superior to everybody else and the only ones who actually sticks out from the other top players.

Tier 2 would be a huge category with all the top players, ofc there's differences between them but they are not big enough to make 2 categories. These are some of the players who fit in there: Shoop, Exalius, Chaisey, Traxx, Nightmare, Cmk, Myself.

Then there's good players but who quite still doesn't make it into the top: Laauch, Twix, Azzuro, Pab, Skill_ownz, A_polar, Prodigy Nomapgrid (Danno this guy very well, ppl say he is good but haven't seen much from him), Hanku and so on.

Tier 4 would be the great mass of players, probably the group with biggest skill differences. In here you can find decent people like Jean-mii and Victorywolf but also people like Simba and Trollpro.

Then you got the pubs / the beginners which obvisiouly is worst. Darkexodus, turdson12, Eaglegotkilled etc...

Inactive people like Amir and Nightmare will probably make some dumbass reply but both of them have played max 3 st games the last 2 years and therefore they have no valid opinion on who that is good or not. I won't even respond to people like that, sure if they wanna play me i can play them but i won't answer random crap. And no, i don't claim to be the most active player but i played a shitload of games last week and the week before so i got quite a good understanding of the situation.

Last edited by EnStekPaNnaWOLF on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:17 pm

we'll see @ stwc. Calm Down.
BUT: Steko's version is much better. ^^
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Well Laauch, he asked for a motivation. Honestly i believe Skill_ownz and Azzuro are extremely overrated and that Nightmare is better than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:39 pm

I do not have any interest of promoting anyone, I merely tell you the world as I see it.

Many people have spoken about Laauch, I <3 him and I wish I could rank him higher, but the truth is I think he is ok wolf, and ok sheep, he might be somewhat close to good even as a sheep. But as I said earlier he afks/whines/ruins repeatedly in many games, this makes him unreliable as hell as wolf, if he didn't ruin so much you could argue that he should be put in the tier 3.5.

PS: You were a hard nut to crack for me, tier 3 or tier 2, I was thinking about it for a long time, I decided tier 3 since you have a tendancy to lose focus after a while, you don't do a lot of mistakes, I'd say you're at the upper end of the tier.

Regarding Prodigy, I gave the man a whole speech, don't know what else I can do, he matches Martin and other kids as sheep, but he needs improvement as wolf.

And yeah, I disagree with most of what you say "tier 1 is these people: (people who were good 2007)

I base what I say on recent achievements, Drew is good, but he isn't Tier 1, there are many more who have proved themselves to be more solid, although I'd say Drew is on the edge between tier 2 and 1.

Also, Shoop shouldn't be ranked anywhere near tier 2, I felt as if tier 3 was a PERFECT placement, Shoop isnt' close to the top, he might be close to some of the tier 2 players, but he definitely should be put in tier 3.

Other kids like Hanku and Apolar I didn't bother to mention, I only watched them enough to draw the conclusion that they are not top players, they can compare themselves with people in the tiers to see where they fit in.

All in all, always funny with response, I guess we all just have different opinions, and thats alright, all I know is that my picks wins me games Smile

K-THX-BAI<3

Princess
Back to top Go down
SharingMyHeroes

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:07 pm

I'm so underrated tbh Very Happy, putting me before hanku or nomapgrid = I lol'ed 10mins, but that's ur opinion, won't say any shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:36 pm

SharingMyHeroes wrote:
I'm so underrated tbh Very Happy, putting me before hanku or nomapgrid = I lol'ed 10mins, but that's ur opinion, won't say any shit Very Happy

Razz
No. You're not underrated. Some People just dont know your real skill. Smile
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:39 pm

SharingMyHeroes wrote:

Sorry I'm not going to say i have a proper overview of your skill. You might very well be better than those. People like Hanku might suck and you might be good honestly i don't know well. Don't take my words as 100 % accurate.
Back to top Go down
SharingMyHeroes

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:05 pm

I don't, as I said you people rank people by their name (I.e amir+beeeh- that u ranked)
And many tfters (people who do ranks) are flamed by me etc, so they dislike me and underrate me 1+1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Lol these topics are so obviously bad attempts to make me look bad by beeeh/apolar or some freak like that. ^^

Guess what kids, Ill always be better than you...
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Martin is good player but I think you placed him a bit high. Shoop, Pab, Nightmare and steko are all better than Martin. Runey soon will be imo. Otherwise great list.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheeptag rankings top 20!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next