STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sheeptag rankings top 20!

Go down 
+14
Sofia Ommedal
XXXandBEER
TraxxWOLF
Runey
I_think_i_own
prodigy
Shoop
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
SharingMyHeroes
CutiePie
Night
NoMapgrid
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Assasin-death
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SharingMyHeroes

Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Lol, martin is far better than pab steko shoop & night ^^
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Sheep Tag Rankings   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:54 pm

lmao. im the most underrated player in this community cuz of my personality. i flame 80% of the time i dont give a fuck and a lot of kids hate me for that = they rate me low.

i'm usually one of the first picked in versus games, if i wasn't good why am i picked first-3rd majority of the time? plus i mass faster than anybody ggggg

itio = most underrated player soz
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Quote :
Night, cmk , traxx, amir , sidey/shoop ( AMIR and chaise not included).

??
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:31 pm

can't you mongoloids post in the same thread? whats this freakshow need for attention by having to make a separate threads for ur personal ranking? waste of time.

anyway, any ranking that doesn't include me in tier 1/top 5 is a joke. there are some players that are around my level(right now), and these players are NOT: beeeh, enstek, polar, laauch, rune, jeanmii, itio, etc. this is pure TRASH without any talent.

players worth mentioning in a top ranking are: me, shoop, cow, drew, sidey, exa(barely), chaise. potential players which i haven't seen enough lately: nightmare, grim, traxx, cmk etc.

these are the facts, no matter how upset you get by them. and this is why you're all dodging my challenge of ''old legends vs new freaks'' pirat BooYAhKaShA!
Back to top Go down
Runey

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:54 am

I like how Amir calls me trash, tho last time he has seen me play was 2 years ago and we were probably stoned as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:21 am

Amir is right. I merged these 3 identical topics.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:57 am

There are too many variables that blocks us from making a unbiased ranking.

I mean, as many already said your relations to people make you rank them higher or lower. Seing the differences on how JM ranks SKill_OWNz- and how old players rank him is based on friendship, 100%.

BUT, a element I hope you all noticed but it doesn't seem like it is how THE OLD LEGENDS: shoop, amir etc ranks themselves with their old legend friends (chaise, sidey, drew) as tier 1. Those players put the NEW LEGENDS (TraxxWOLF, Exalius etc) as tier 1.5. They see themselves as number one and even though we are equal to them they put us behind due to history (of course they will deny it).

On a other hand, the NEW LEGENDS, we rank ourselves as tier 1 while we say that the old legends are tier 1.5. We say that "They must play more, they live on old merits, but WE, we are active and play much, we are young and creative, blabla".

What I am trying to say, and what probably is pretty obvious but no1 mentioned yet. I will get REALLY surprised the day SHoop or Amir put me or exa in top 5, not they are coloured in their was of judgement, just as Beeeh- and Exalius (for example) are, but reversed.

THx
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:48 pm

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
Quote :
Night, cmk , traxx, amir , sidey/shoop ( AMIR and chaise not included).

??

i meant amir/ chaise not included cause of inactivity. It should be like this:
Night, cmk , traxx , sidey, shoop.
Written amir 2 times sorry about that ^^
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:14 pm

@night: yeye ok.

yo traxx, what you say makes sense, BUT...thats the whole idea behind the ''old legends vs new kids'' game i proposed. i wanted to prove that my idea of ''old legends'' still being the best at ST is reality. pirat if you want to prove me wrong, organize a team and CRASH my ass jocolor

obviously there are many new players who are better than ''legends'' at certain stuff. traxx is most likely better than most ''old legends'' at individual skill and solo play. cmk is good. and so on.

but as a TEAM, i believe your new guys can't touch my old legends because qualities other than individual skill are more important. i think old legends understand wolfing MUCH better overall, and i think our positioning is better in sheep games, amongst other things.

but still, i never claim 100% accuracy on my ranks, and especially since i've not seen enough play from most of you. its just my current opinion. !!!KING AMIR king !!
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Yee.
De Legends vs de geeks. Lets roll. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CutiePie

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Prodigy- or nomapgrid could u please remove shoops admin of forums?? he completly ruined my thread by merging it with the others. Just because he didnt get ranked like he thinks of himself in any of those. noone knows which comments belonged to which ranks and all is a complete mess now. a_polar/beeehs- joke ranking, my ranking and princess tier rankings are completly different style, so they should be seperated again. Much easier to navigate then. thx Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Some fucking RETARD move to merge all the threads into a fucking pancake and ruin perfectly fine content, I tried to fix it back as good as I could.

Don't touch the threads you freakshit.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Thanks for trying exas. Shoop was trying to do something good I think ^^. I won't remove his admin for one bad decision.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:50 pm

gtfo all.
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:04 pm

amir = 100% most overrated player along with a few others

u guys arent seeing the pattern here. Top rankings (top 5, top 10, top 20 idc) are based on your internet reputation and how much ppl like you. For instance, Amir cares way too much about his internet reputation yet hes a SHITTY player at st but hes ranked because amir kisses ass to random ppl to make what i like to call "groupies"

you will never see ppl who flame constantly and are assholes to other people in the top 5. these rankings are total biased and shouldn't even be worth paying attention to. It's more of a popularity contest not a top ranking skill level contest.

And if you want more proof, I remember 2 years ago, DivineRight (former winner of BOTR) was in the top 5 of east. However he changed and trash talked more often/became donkey crew etc and after he changed he was ranked not even top 15 anymore.

What im trying to say here is top rankings are fucking stupid and its all bullshit lies. If you're well liked and you rarely ever flame/are nice you have a high chance of being ranked top 10. Laauch will never rank exa top 10 cuz laauch simply hates exa when Exa does deserve a spot in the top 10. The people Amir posted that are trash compared to him are indeed the ones who actually flame him/are mean to him.

I can be an overall 3x better player than Amir (which i already am) but i wont be ranked top 10 because of how i treat others etc
Back to top Go down
Assasin-death

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:11 pm

SharingMyHeroes wrote:

Fuck no rofl. Show me one replay of martin doing good, all i seen is him dying in 1 min vs pros and doesn't stick out as wolf. PROVE ME WRONG OR SHUT UP
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:26 pm

I_think_i_own wrote:
amir = 100% most overrated player along with a few others

u guys arent seeing the pattern here. Top rankings (top 5, top 10, top 20 idc) are based on your internet reputation and how much ppl like you. For instance, Amir cares way too much about his internet reputation yet hes a SHITTY player at st but hes ranked because amir kisses ass to random ppl to make what i like to call "groupies"

you will never see ppl who flame constantly and are assholes to other people in the top 5. these rankings are total biased and shouldn't even be worth paying attention to. It's more of a popularity contest not a top ranking skill level contest.

And if you want more proof, I remember 2 years ago, DivineRight (former winner of BOTR) was in the top 5 of east. However he changed and trash talked more often/became donkey crew etc and after he changed he was ranked not even top 15 anymore.

What im trying to say here is top rankings are fucking stupid and its all bullshit lies. If you're well liked and you rarely ever flame/are nice you have a high chance of being ranked top 10. Laauch will never rank exa top 10 cuz laauch simply hates exa when Exa does deserve a spot in the top 10. The people Amir posted that are trash compared to him are indeed the ones who actually flame him/are mean to him.

I can be an overall 3x better player than Amir (which i already am) but i wont be ranked top 10 because of how i treat others etc

Who the fuck cares about any rankings?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Stop unmerging these completley identical topics. Ffs.
Back to top Go down
CutiePie

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Thx exa Wink
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Yes were all back in 3rd grade!
Now to rank everyones smiles
Tier 1: These are the kids who smile just so nicely it makes u tear up with joy people in this category include: Troll over...
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:43 am

Assasin-death wrote:
SharingMyHeroes wrote:

Fuck no rofl. Show me one replay of martin doing good, all i seen is him dying in 1 min vs pros and doesn't stick out as wolf. PROVE ME WRONG OR SHUT UP

Are you totally retarded? Did you ever play with him?
He's one of the best players. He NEVER DIES in a minute. Play some serious games with him, please.

Last edited by NoMapgrid on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:28 am

Why did you use another username to post that, exa?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:00 am

NoMapgrid wrote:
Why did you use another username to post that, exa?

Lol, its not me bro, its Beeeh probably.
Back to top Go down
Sofia Ommedal

Sofia Ommedal

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:08 am

Hey you Guys. i play sheeptag from time to time on Reign of Chaos with good players like Romanitiez. I mostly play on sheep tag grr map but i once played on the Revolution map also and i saved 3 spirits and had 450 gold in the end. Noone found me =) Can i play for one team in the world cup?
Back to top Go down
Runey

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:51 am

Sofia Ommedal wrote:
Hey you Guys. i play sheeptag from time to time on Reign of Chaos with good players like Romanitiez. I mostly play on sheep tag grr map but i once played on the Revolution map also and i saved 3 spirits and had 450 gold in the end. Noone found me =) Can i play for one team in the world cup?

derb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheeptag rankings top 20!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next