STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sheeptag rankings top 20!

Go down 
+14
Sofia Ommedal
XXXandBEER
TraxxWOLF
Runey
I_think_i_own
prodigy
Shoop
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
SharingMyHeroes
CutiePie
Night
NoMapgrid
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Assasin-death
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:13 am

exa wrote:
NoMapgrid wrote:
Why did you use another username to post that, exa?

Lol, its not me bro, its Beeeh probably.

i ip'd checked..
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:06 am

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
exa wrote:

NoMapgrid wrote:Why did you use another username to post that, exa?

i ip'd checked..

what did exa write? and on which account? i dont see what post you're replying to, unless ur saying that assasin-death is exa?
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:19 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
exa wrote:

NoMapgrid wrote:Why did you use another username to post that, exa?

i ip'd checked..

what did exa write? and on which account? i dont see what post you're replying to, unless ur saying that assasin-death is exa?

no amir. I already checked all smurfs ( ppl, i dont know names here)
Exalius is ehm *shadowofmoon* or something like that. He made one time a ranking.
Back to top Go down
Assasin-death

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:25 am

Nomapgrid why u think Martin is good !? In every inhouse pro game (where only the best can play) he always died first. I guess you havent played any of those games thats why u don't have a correct view! Suspect Suspect

I ask you for one replay, ONE replay where martin plays better than one of the following players: Nightmare[behh], Pab29, Enstekpannawolf, A_Polar[behh] Azzuro[behh], Shoop or any other person you consider worse than Martin but is higher than him in my rankings.

This guy is so extremely overrated i can't believe it, he might rape roc-kid-noobs but always when i see him i isolate him and finish him on my own lool. As wolf he is actually decent, he can hold his side vs a decent player but whenever he is up against good escapers he gets tricked in 7/10 cases!
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:50 am

ive played a lot of pro games. And martin has ALWAYS been good.
Less Cornermass. good sheep + good wolf.
Idk who you are but Martin is legend. :/
Back to top Go down
Assasin-death

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:51 am

Yo i claim turdnuGGeT28 is legend because i've seen him play. Stop come with retard shit you have apparently not played any pro games then tell me who was in them lol???

Gimme replay or shut fuck up!
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:57 am

ok. If you dont trust me.
Pro games with:
Night, twix, martin, exa, prod, laauch, rune, cmk, traxx,chaise, itio, grim etc. All good players
If you want replays ? i get one as fast as possible.
I didnt save any replays but ill get one. (:
Back to top Go down
Assasin-death

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Ye get one and i'll analyze his gameplay which i already did but maybe i just was unlucky and played with him in all games he sucked LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:45 pm

I think previous rankings that someone made of Martin was good (putting him in tier 3)

There are giga legends, there are great players, and there are Martin.

I also overrated Martin like FUCK before many TFT players came back, when you play with turds like Walnuts, Brosan, Yosan and Turbo_12 all day you view a good player like Martin differently, but if you compare him to a lot of the tft players, and a lot of the really good players like Me, Traxx, Cmk etc, he isn't as good as you try to make him look like.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Hmm. Martin is atleast Tier 2.
He's better than Pab etc. 100%
Watch him more clearly, exa.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Not even himself or his biggest lickies would say that he is a top player. I like Martin a lot and we're good buddies but I don't think he is close to me when it comes to sheeptag, nor does he think that himself. I would say he is same level as Laauch and Pab, maybe a little better. I definitely thinks Assasindeath underrates him a lot.
Back to top Go down
Assasin-death

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:16 pm

EnStekPaNnaWOLF wrote:
Not even himself or his biggest lickies would say that he is a top player. I like Martin a lot and we're good buddies but I don't think he is close to me when it comes to sheeptag, nor does he think that himself. I would say he is same level as Laauch and Pab, maybe a little better. I definitely thinks Assasindeath underrates him a lot.

I would say i have a little better view than you on this since you havent played much with Martin. Maybe you just saw the best of him or overrating him cuz of youre friendship. Martin is nowhere close to Laauch or Pab maybe he can tie with Hanku, Nomapgrid, Jeanmii and other decent players. People who are pretty good and can do well but is nowhere near top of europe!
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Both martin and pab are completely unreliable. That is their only downfall. Pab is tier 1.5 or 1 when he is at his best, and worse than me when he is at his worst. This fluctuates often. Same with Martin, his skill is all over the place. I think their ratings are okay.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Shoop is still rank 1 son.
Back to top Go down
Assasin-death

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Shoop wrote:
Shoop is still rank 1 son.

Nop doesn't agree. You may be okay ofc top 10 europe but i can count 9 players that own you.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Lol who the fuck are you?
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:23 pm

Shoop wrote:
Lol who the fuck are you?

Dunno. I checked ip and he lives in Sweden in the State Norbottens Lan. he didnt get the same IP as beeeh, stek or someone else of THIS community.
Back to top Go down
Assasin-death

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Bullshits i live in retarded redneck place named Jönköping lol
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:25 pm

ARe u completely RETARDED? ITS BEEEH- u god damn mongoloids. U got 0 analytical ability whatsoever. CHECK out his rankings in first page... holy shit
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:02 pm

Its exa lol, he wants you think its Beeeh...
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:17 pm

1.Assasin-death ranked almost ALL swe players in top 5/10.
2. He ranked beeeeh- nr 1 , WHAT Kind of mongoloid would rank beeeh- nr 1 ? Only beeeh-.
3. EXA would rate himself nr 1 100% in that list , u think he would give away his spot for beeeh-?
4. EXa and a_polar are mortal enemies , exa would NEVER in his entire life rate a polar that high.
5. I chexxed ips of exa and assasin-death and they do not fit.

Verdict has been brought , Assasin-death is an account of beeeh- , which he MIGHT have shared with enstekpanna.

CHING chang bong

Lecture is over kids , next week more lessons to improve your poor analytical abilities.

PCE OUT
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Night, can you read?

He wants you to think its Beeeh. Beeeh would never rank Exa 2nd lol. Also, its not hard for Exa to fix double IP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Shoop wrote:
Night, can you read?

He wants you to think its Beeeh. Beeeh would never rank Exa 2nd lol. Also, its not hard for Exa to fix double IP.

Funny since he just ranked me 2nd.

Anyway, anyone who has the brain capacity above that of a coconut can obviously see that its not me, I would not make those rankings, I would never rank Beeeh as rank 1, since he is not, I would not even make a troll thread about it since fucknuts like Shoop perhaps would get the impression that I was serious, I would not exclude Grim from any rankings since I think he is one of the best, I would not use that acc, I would not write like that etc etc etc, list goes on.

But as Night said this is obvious to anyone that isn't mentally crippled.
Back to top Go down
TristanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:12 pm

My analysis of Assasin-death:

Layer 1: It's Beeeh.
Reasoning: Beeeh is ranked first.
Why it's wrong: Beeeh wouldn't rank Exalius second.

Layer 2: It's Exalius
Reasoning: Exalius is ranked second. This way he makes everyone think(layer 1) that it's beeeh, but since beeeh then made it Exalius is ranked 1 because self-ranking doesn't count.
Why it's wrong: Exalius' response to the rankings is overdone. Exalius doesn't possess the acting/undercover ability to construct an elaborate scheme like this. Exalius would have kept his language monochromatic - instead the post alternates with "pro-retard" english and turk english.

Layer 3: It's Amir.
Reasoning: Language is consistent with his previous accomplishments. Switches between wannabe-pro english and mongo english. Lots of horsey smileys is also consistent with his past. Also cleverly excludes himself and - even more cleverly - excludes himself with chaise for no reason at all. That way he removes himself from the equation(seemingly innocently with chaise) and isn't susceptible to giving up suspicious subconscious tells about himself.

Also gives himself up with phrases such as "soloshit" and "stfu" and "a top 9 in europe"

Furthermore gives himself up by replying first to the post about an hour later.

EVEN FURTHER gives himself up by quoting phrases and saying "but the entire post had me laughing like a freak. good thread." The entire function of that reply is to abolish suspicion because at first glance it seems like a really genuine reply. Why would he reply at all you ask? Because he's a dumbass and is too eager - the rational move is to not reply(until much later) but sometimes a kiddo wanna have fun so he takes a bit of extra risk.

My analysis is COMPLETE! Very Happy

And FINALLY if you think Layer 4: Beeeh is imitating/framing Amir it's WRONG WRONGO Very Happy

Because ----> "syncronize" sorry but beeeh would NEVER use this mongoretard word Very Happy

And finally: Exalius is in on it.

Last edited by TristanWolf on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:19 pm

What about enstekpanna?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag rankings top 20!   Sheeptag rankings top 20! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheeptag rankings top 20!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next