STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ST Rankings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CutiePie

ST Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Euro Top 20 Ranking   ST Rankings EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:51 pm

After playing countless sheeptag games with nearly all players of europe st Community im sure i can set up the most unbiased ranking. Keke here it comes (Btw i included every player who i saw playing for the last month and who played minimum 2 games per week, so Amir and Srborja- are not included cause i only saw them once and they werent that good anyways then)
1. Candymankiller
2. Chaiserae[behh]
3. TraxxWOLF
4. Exalius
5. Beeeh-
6. FaceofMelinda
7. Nightmare[behh]
8. EnstekPannaWolf
9. Skill_ownz-
10. Azzuro[behh]
11. Pab29
12. Shoop (yes i rate him that bad. because he went afk several times as wolf and
cornermassed as sheep and got distracted too easy cause of being busy flaming his
teammates; good players act different)
13. Laauch-
14. Runemining (still a bit rusty, but no doubt top 10 players if he sticks to the ball)
15. Hanku
16. Nomapgrid
17. SharingMyHeroes
18. A_polar[behh]
19. Simb[a]-
20. Shild

I Think its Accurate and fair. Give me your opinions!
Cheers!

@prodigy: Yeah concerning steko u might be right but he is also known as a game ruiner which shows his unstable mind and which makes him a less reliable/good player; concerning pab and shoop: i disagree all players above them played better in the around 70 games i played with them; i also heard the rumours of roc players who hailed pab as a kinda legend. he improved a lot but is still no top 10 material, close though Wink

Last edited by CutiePie on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : took notice of stekos and prodigys constructive criticism)
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

ST Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Rankings   ST Rankings EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:12 pm

CutiePie wrote:
After playing countless sheeptag games with nearly all players of europe st Community im sure i can set up the most unbiased ranking. Keke here it comes (Btw i included every player who i saw playing for the last month and who played minimum 2 games per week, so Amir and Srborja- are not included cause i only saw them once and they werent that good anyways then)
1. Candymankiller
2. Chaiserae[behh]
3. TraxxWOLF
4. Exalius
5. Beeeh-
6. FaceofMelinda
7. Skillz_ownz-
8. EnstekPannaWolf
9. Nightmare[behh]
10. Azzuro[behh]
11. Pab29
12. Shoop (yes i rate him that bad. because he went afk several times as wolf and
cornermassed as sheep and got distracted too easy cause of being busy flaming his
teammates; good players act different.
13. Laauch-
14. Runemining (still a bit rusty, but no doubt top 10 players if he sticks to the ball)
15. Hanku
16. Nomapgrid
17. A_polar[behh]
18. Simb[a]-
19. MrNiceGuy
20. Death-Wolf

I Think its Accurate and fair. Give me your opinions!
Cheers!

#16! Very Happy

Who are you? (:
Back to top Go down
Assasin-death

ST Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Rankings   ST Rankings EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:03 pm

I already made a thread please use it, admins should just be closening this...

Anyways you're wrong on so many spots retard! This list is so filled with bullshit it's like amirs mom lol

You just show lack of sheeptag knowledge with this mongolist. Please motivate it!!
Back to top Go down
CutiePie

ST Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Rankings   ST Rankings EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Lol beeeh- its 200% better than ur list. And plz post accurate criticism instead of bullshit nonsense flames. I thought a lot about this ranking and its fair and correct. Because i regard it as a reliable ranking i didnt want to use ur thread because yours is only 50% serious and mostly joke/fun ranking
Back to top Go down
Night

ST Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Rankings   ST Rankings EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Cutiepie, your rankings would be decent(not the best) if u would replace me with exalius , set beeeh- much lower , exa rank 5( AS MUCH AS i hate to say this , he doesnt deserve it) and me replaced with traxxwolf and ranked nr 3. I WOULD agree with this , if u would make these changes , i would claim that your opinion is valid and constructive. MAke those changes and i list these ranks as valid.
Back to top Go down

ST Rankings Empty
PostSubject: ST Rankings   ST Rankings EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Night wrote:
Cutiepie, your rankings would be decent(not the best) if u would replace me with exalius , set beeeh- much lower , exa rank 5( AS MUCH AS i hate to say this , he doesnt deserve it) and me replaced with traxxwolf and ranked nr 3. I WOULD agree with this , if u would make these changes , i would claim that your opinion is valid and constructive. MAke those changes and i list these ranks as valid.

You don't hate to say shit, but facts are you are worse than me in all games played, naturally, you are below me on every ranking made so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sofia Ommedal

Sofia Ommedal

ST Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Rankings   ST Rankings EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:43 am

Why am i not included in the ranking? Sad
Back to top Go down
Assasin-death

ST Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Rankings   ST Rankings EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Think this thread should be closed. It is exactly the same topic as my thread and as already made clear you shouldnt have many threads on same topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ST Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Rankings   ST Rankings Empty

Back to top Go down

ST Rankings
Page 1 of 1