STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Runtag rankings

Go down 
+6
Effloresce
Shoop
XXXandBEER
NoMapgrid
ShoresOfEden
TrollPro
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:55 pm

Ok, i have been asked by many people to make a runtag list, so here u got my top 10 list, i dont rank myself but i will let other peops do that, and sry if i forgot to put anyone in the list who deserves it.

1: Traxxwolf: very good runtag in general, never dies early, are always good and he can definetly show potential in mass games where it's very difficult to stay alive, somewhat harder than freestyling with switch mode.

2: Candymankiller: always a solid and good player, not much to say but just good in general. Got more experience than Weedsheep in general so thats why i rank cmk this high.

3: Weedsheep: i had some problems ranking this guy cause i see him as a legend in general, Weedsheep are probably the best trick maker in europe

4: BlitZ: he is almost the same as weedsheep, weedsheep just a notch better.

5: Enstekpannawolf: Enstek learns insanely fast when u teach him, i have no doubt he will some day reach the top if he continue the good work.

6: Amir: I have played a couple of runtag games with Amir and he seem to never lose the consentration and are a very professional runtagger, make a lot of good turns, i need to see more of him if he want to get ranked higher but what what i have seen of him for now i think i put him at the top 6.

7: Chaiserae[behh]: I have seen this guy in action, i dont play a lot of runtag with him but i have seen him do good stuff and are a very smart player in general.

8: Nightmare[behh]: I know by what i have seen of night that he is not a stupid player and that he definetly know what he is doing but when he stick to the run in games i never rlly see him end what he started Smile

9: Purplecrayon: learns very quick and are a smart player and often do some sick stuff in runtagging, but to get ranked higher i want him to keep improving, he definetly got the idea of runtagging.

10: a_polar[behh]: I have played many games with this guy and he seems to learn quite fast aswell, he will also keep improving by what i have seen of him.

Back to top Go down
TrollPro

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:06 pm

I forgot to say feel free to leave a comment if u disagree with my rankings or if u want to add something to the list.
Thx again.
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

ShoresOfEden

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:21 pm

First of all good rankings, very accurate. Perhaps we should pin this topic and call it 'Official RT rankings'? We can also add official general rankings etc later

Although i feel as if I could easily climb the RT ladder rankings by actually playing RT i think my current position is the right one considering the provided reasoning you gave, trollpro.

Good Job!
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Uhm. What Kind of rt do you mean?
Normal RT or ''Mass-RT''?
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Nopmapgrid, overall i think, cause for example if we consider chaise i got in my top 10 list, he dont freestyle but mass rt but he would be able to do the same in freestyling in my opinion so let's say overall ranking
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Neverendintoast will forever and always be ranked 1 runtagger
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Im sry that i dont rank easties beer xD but i rank those who play now and not those who had played, never even heard of toast lol Smile
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:40 pm

ShoresOfEden wrote:
First of all good rankings, very accurate. Perhaps we should pin this topic and call it 'Official RT rankings'? We can also add official general rankings etc later

Although i feel as if I could easily climb the RT ladder rankings by actually playing RT i think my current position is the right one considering the provided reasoning you gave, trollpro.

Good Job!
Yo thx a lot, ye i agree, but thx for commenting, atleast my work wasn't for nothing Smile
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Official euro ranking :

1. Trollpro
2. CMK
3. TraxxWOLF
4. Stekpanna
5. Nightmare[behh]
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:23 pm

My ranking:

1. Trollpro
2. GreatLakes
3. CMK
4. TraxxWolf
5. NoMapGrid
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:24 pm

I just love when peops rank me number 1 but else the lists are rofl Razz
Back to top Go down
BEeeH-

BEeeH-

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:05 pm

trollpro what about me????
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:10 pm

im not gonna rank u Beeeh cause u kinda stopped playing, u belong with the dead peops like Flamewable Smile
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:19 pm

But u can come and get teached by me, then we see if i change the list xD
Back to top Go down
BEeeH-

BEeeH-

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:44 pm

make another thread then with top runtaggers of all time, that would be LEGENDS
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 pm

BEeeH- wrote:
make another thread then with top runtaggers of all time, that would be LEGENDS
Lol, i can do that but it will be quite difficult, but i need to hear it from more and not just you.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:55 pm

all i know is that trollpro is rank 1 freestyler in europe.

rest of list is good.
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:14 am

The ever best is battlewareior rest trash
Back to top Go down
Night

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:49 am

Real runtag rankings :

1. Night
2.Traxx
3.Cmk
4.chaise
5.Beeeh

Back to top Go down
TrollPro

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:10 am

Night wrote:
Real runtag rankings :

1. Night
2.Traxx
3.Cmk
4.chaise
5.Beeeh

Emotional lick rankings? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Runtag rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runtag rankings   Runtag rankings Empty