STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remove hostbot forum & warn admin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

Remove hostbot forum & warn admin Empty
PostSubject: Remove hostbot forum & warn admin   Remove hostbot forum & warn admin EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Remove this turk forum and replace it with a properly moderated thread. We don't need or want more forums. We have an INSANE amount of forums for our users & posts.

Also start warning retards like NoMapGrid(He's an ADMIN) who is making 100s of posts similar to "lol" and "haha." It's spam and it ruins discussion.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Remove hostbot forum & warn admin   Remove hostbot forum & warn admin EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:52 pm

Yeah. We need a Moderator like Sidey, lmAo. Very Happy
I'm not using any of that in real discussions.
I can post ''lol'' if there's something funny. ;o
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

PostSubject: Re: Remove hostbot forum & warn admin   Remove hostbot forum & warn admin EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:49 pm

nomapgrid only spams remove his admin !
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Remove hostbot forum & warn admin   Remove hostbot forum & warn admin EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:33 pm

All an extra section does is increase organization... its not like we have 20 sections, we have 5(2 which should be disappearing within the month) excluding the trash section. A well moderated thread would still be a disaster to read if there were any more than 2 bans/disputes etc and require a lot more effort to maintain.

This being said, I do agree with you that posting one word kills high quality threads. I mean just look at what nomagrid has ruined already...

https://stwc.forumotion.com/t207-citytrip

https://stwc.forumotion.com/t204-happy-holidays-to-all

Where would sheep tag be without these topics? He is single-handedly destroying the forums and therefore the community. Something most be done.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Remove hostbot forum & warn admin   Remove hostbot forum & warn admin EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:46 am

just tell him to improve his post quality. everyone posts like that when they start using forums.

i dont think mappy is intentionally trying to ruin the forums, he just has 0 experience. you learn how things work eventually, and noone is telling him how to improve his posts.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Remove hostbot forum & warn admin   Remove hostbot forum & warn admin EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:27 am

I was joking lol, those two topics were useless in terms of helping sheep tag, and tbh taking up one line of even an important topic is just an annoyance, not a real problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove hostbot forum & warn admin   Remove hostbot forum & warn admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Remove hostbot forum & warn admin
Page 1 of 1