STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.

Go down 
+2
Night
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. Empty
PostSubject: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Nightmare banned me for 3 days because i "smurfed", here is the evidence.
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/515/00000c.png/

According to your own rules in this topic this follows:
https://stwc.forumotion.com/t196-rules-of-stlegends

Smurfing is as you can see not bannable. Still Nightmare banned me, therefore it's an invalid ban.

According to your OWN rules abusive actions such as banning without valid reasons SHOULD be punished with an admin removal. Since this is an invalid ban Nightmares admin SHOULD be removed.

You are according to the rules you YOURSELF made up obligated to lift the ban on me aswell as remove Nightmares admin.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:53 pm

u smurfed at the day u were banned , that is not a legal thing to do. u get another 3 days ban for avoiding the punishment.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Night wrote:
u smurfed at the day u were banned , that is not a legal thing to do. u get another 3 days ban for avoiding the punishment.

You have zero evidence for this, you can't just make a ban based on rumours. I admit i smurfed TODAY (after 12.00 last night) but i was already unbanned on main account so no bannable action has been performed.
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:54 am

!support
yo we should really remove this lithuanian cockroach from power like cmon this kid is from one of the top 10 worst countries in europe just imagine what this kid irl is LOL. nights like chaises bitch like literally hes this fucking puppy waiting for its master

Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:59 am

Steko cant smurf around, if he's banned on his main. It's IP-ban always.

Why is it a reason to ban for smurfing?
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:00 am

1.2 Unauthorised Chastisement
An unauthorised kick or other chastisement will be processed in 7. or discussed on the forum.
An unauthorised kick or other chastisement is processed if
a) the castigator has been fined by a rootadmin
b) the chastisement has lead to implementation or change of rules and therefore becomes authorised

I fear we forgot to make clear rules for illegal bans, I doubt that 1.2 b) will be used here, because smurfing isn't something we can punish unless it is to avoid punishment

I'll talk to mappy and some others before, since I've been away for 4 days, but I think unless anyone can proof that steko tried to avoid punishment mappy, I (and 3rd root?) probably will have to take nights admin away for a while.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:09 am

i'll talk with Chaise and Lakes.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:13 am

He avoided ban with smurfing , isnt that obvious?

Everyone who was ingame where he smurfed said it was enstek. i would never ban if it would be just a smurf.

Anyway , as u can see , it is not possible to ban anyone anymore , although enstek ruined mass games in the past. Il unban him since u want so , although everyone knows enstek should have gotten 1 week ban for ruining an inhouse game. I made the ban lower to 3 days ( xmas present) and then he even cheats by smurfing. Suit yourself , turdbrains.

Pce out
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:15 am

greatlakes[sks] wrote:
1.2 Unauthorised Chastisement
An unauthorised kick or other chastisement will be processed in 7. or discussed on the forum.
An unauthorised kick or other chastisement is processed if
a) the castigator has been fined by a rootadmin
b) the chastisement has lead to implementation or change of rules and therefore becomes authorised

I fear we forgot to make clear rules for illegal bans, I doubt that 1.2 b) will be used here, because smurfing isn't something we can punish unless it is to avoid punishment

I'll talk to mappy and some others before, since I've been away for 4 days, but I think unless anyone can proof that steko tried to avoid punishment mappy, I (and 3rd root?) probably will have to take nights admin away for a while.

u realise im one of the root admins , right? and that everyone in game knew it was enstek and that he was avoiding punishment?...
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:17 am

Let's see Night.
I'll talk with Chaise and Lakes first.

Lakes. Come on asap!

Last edited by NoMapgrid on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:18 am

NoMapgrid wrote:
Let's see Night.
I'll talk with Chaise and Lakes first.

Talk about what , he is unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:27 am

All right , Case is closed.

We have been informed that there has been a misunderstading between admins.

Player who was banned has been unbanned.

Case is closed.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:24 am

ROFL @nightmare. ''we have been informed that there has been an misunderstanding between admins. player has been unbanned case closed'' wtf is this shit.

just admit that you're a horsebrain who made a mistake lol. also, try out the edit button. its pretty cool Very Happy

other than that, i dont see what difference it makes if its a root who abuses or a normal admin. also, why is lakes and chaise so important? you should make your bot a community bot where power is spread, and not concentrate it in clan behh. noone from other clans is gonna support that shit if chaise, lakes and night decide everything.

just keep it a community bot and discuss every problem on the forums = your bot will be the most popular + everyone will be satisfied. what da fuck are de problemos?
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:54 am

root admins (except of mappy himself, since he pays for the bot and we cant really expect him to ban himself) should be treated like everyone else.
root admins still decide over the bot
root admins are chosen by the hostbot-owner (behh is a trustworthy family!)

to make the case transparent: night is going to try to get us a section for hostbot-issues, until then we more or less have some lack of sustainability of information
steko has been banned, mappy unbanned him as christmas-present, night thought he was still banned and saw him smurfing, steko accused night of abusing, night has been told that steko wasnt banned any more, night unbanned steko.
If this happens again after we got a once working section for this on the forum punishment for the mistaking admin will follow.

Regards and happy holidays!
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:00 am

greatlakes[sks] wrote:
root admins (except of mappy himself, since he pays for the bot and we cant really expect him to ban himself) should be treated like everyone else.

lol...
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:24 pm

NoMapgrid wrote:
greatlakes[sks] wrote:

lol...

not? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.   Mappy, remove Nightmares admin. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mappy, remove Nightmares admin.
Page 1 of 1