STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unban me Mappy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

Unban me Mappy Empty
PostSubject: Unban me Mappy   Unban me Mappy EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:05 pm

I left a game cuz 2 of my teammates was semi-afk and refused to share gold or help. It was the first round so sc wasn't unfair, if my team refuses to play i shouldn't be obligated to play either. The people who afkd (blue and yellow) should instead be banned or atleast warned. Night who banned me should also be warned, perhaps you should consider removing his admin aswell.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YLZBUJNI
Back to top Go down
Night

Unban me Mappy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me Mappy   Unban me Mappy EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:25 pm

THen we should also ban ppl who die 30 secs and invis without asking the captain?
U picked ur team , u picked the players u wanted and u got that-> its completely your fault.

Mind the game was a fullhouse with all good players (almost).
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Unban me Mappy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me Mappy   Unban me Mappy EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:30 pm

obviously its not ensteks fault if his team afks. however, its also noones fault if your team wont GOLD you enstek, they are not obligated to share gold. this is not a reason to leave. its also noones fault if your team is naturally bad, or has a bad day. again, this is not a reason to leave. but yeah, the afkers should be punished, not enstek.

one thing has be crystal clear though; you HAVE to post replay/proof/reasoning when you wanna crush some kid. you can't just randomly ban people. and this responsibility lies with the one that is banning.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

Unban me Mappy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me Mappy   Unban me Mappy EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Night wrote:
THen we should also ban ppl who die 30 secs and invis without asking the captain?
U picked ur team , u picked the players u wanted and u got that-> its completely your fault.

Mind the game was a fullhouse with all good players (almost).

No are you retarded i actually think so ROFL!!???? If you try your best and fail it's one thing but if you just refuse to play and ruin on purpose it's a whole different thing. The people who ruined should be banned, not me leaving cuz they ruined.

And wtf do u mean with "i picked them now i have to take it". Ofc i can expect them to atleast try, i can't predict that they will ruin. And for instance i didn't pick cow and the only reason i picked Hanku was because i didn't want Trollpro who died 30 sec in every round but that's irrelevant.

@ Amir - They are obligated to listen to the captain atleast imo. But idc about them not golding if that's the only thing and they are still trying. But they just turded around, semi-afked, refused to help isolate and kill and was just plain useless on purpose.

I posted the replay for the people who want to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Night

Unban me Mappy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me Mappy   Unban me Mappy EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:28 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
obviously its not ensteks fault if his team afks. however, its also noones fault if your team wont GOLD you enstek, they are not obligated to share gold. this is not a reason to leave. its also noones fault if your team is naturally bad, or has a bad day. again, this is not a reason to leave. but yeah, the afkers should be punished, not enstek.

one thing has be crystal clear though; you HAVE to post replay/proof/reasoning when you wanna crush some kid. you can't just randomly ban people. and this responsibility lies with the one that is banning.

Well , enstek already posted the replay , so it is not needed to post one more time.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

Unban me Mappy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me Mappy   Unban me Mappy EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:32 am

Okay. I've watched the replay, Steko.
You can't leave if the players, you picked, leave their isolation zone or don't help.
I watched them clearly, they weren't afk or how you called it, they just didn't listen to pings etc.
Should i warn them that they have to Share gold?

On the other side..
You're the Captain, if they don't listen dont pick them.
Pick people you can trust.

I can't make this people share you gold or something.
Back to top Go down
Night

Unban me Mappy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me Mappy   Unban me Mappy EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:22 am

Aight since its xmas , u get only 3 days ban enstek. Consider it a gift. santa
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

Unban me Mappy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me Mappy   Unban me Mappy EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:06 am

NoMapgrid wrote:
You can't leave if the players, you picked, leave their isolation zone or don't help.
I watched them clearly, they weren't afk or how you called it, they just didn't listen to pings etc.

On the other side..

They semi-afked and didn't try the least. They wasnt fully afk but if you don't try it should be considered as wrong as afking.

But ye now i know to the next time i play, if i just want to sheep and not wolf i can just relax, click around once a minute, spawn a golem and go back to semi-afk then play full sheepround.

I already made it clear that i don't give a fuck about them not sharing gold but when they don't even try it makes it impossible for the rest of our team to do anything. Should we be forced to "try" for another 12 minutes which wont give any fun for us or the sheeps?

If you won't unban me although i presented solid proof you're just a biased root admin and i'm not interested in playing on your bot or in your stwc team anymore. pce
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

ShoresOfEden

Unban me Mappy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me Mappy   Unban me Mappy EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:57 am

You're captain so you're responsible for the people you pick is all bogus. Of course its legit to assume your team will play at their potential.

That being said you do deserve to get punished. You leave at the slightest hint of allies' who dont give it their 'all'. Obviously when everyone has ur 'trigger sensitivity' for leaving we wouldnt be playing games longer than 3min.

You cant just leave because your allies dont live up to their potential. Your allies ruined it but only very SLIGHTLY and if everyone started leaving at this level of 'ruining' we'd have 0 games.

And to address the captain thing... this is similar. I also expect people to listen when im captain. That's the whole competitive edge to this mode but again you cant leave or give up at the slightest hint of ruining.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

Unban me Mappy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me Mappy   Unban me Mappy EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:44 am

ShoresOfEden wrote:
You're captain so you're responsible for the people you pick is all bogus. Of course its legit to assume your team will play at their potential.

That being said you do deserve to get punished. You leave at the slightest hint of allies' who dont give it their 'all'. Obviously when everyone has ur 'trigger sensitivity' for leaving we wouldnt be playing games longer than 3min.

You cant just leave because your allies dont live up to their potential. Your allies ruined it but only very SLIGHTLY and if everyone started leaving at this level of 'ruining' we'd have 0 games.

And to address the captain thing... this is similar. I also expect people to listen when im captain. That's the whole competitive edge to this mode but again you cant leave or give up at the slightest hint of ruining.

It wasn't just "the slighest thing" have you even watched the replay? They wasn't doing anything, with other words, they were just as useless as they would have been if they were afk. Me and Traxx tried to make them them play for almost 10 minutes but they just refused to listen.

And as i already said, i didn't pick yellow and i only got blue because i didn't want trollpro. I expected them to play serious and i can't blame myself for expecting that...
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

Unban me Mappy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me Mappy   Unban me Mappy EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:45 pm

EnStekPaNnaWOLF wrote:
NoMapgrid wrote:

On the other side..

If you won't unban me although i presented solid proof you're just a biased root admin and i'm not interested in playing on your bot or in your stwc team anymore. pce

Ehm, Steko.
It's Christmas, i think, night will forgive you once and unban you. But please listen, leave is leave, who cares what reason. I know, it's no fun to play 20min Wolf, but sometimes you have to if your team doesnt teamwork much or share golds.

Merry Christmas. C: santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban me Mappy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me Mappy   Unban me Mappy Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban me Mappy
Page 1 of 1