STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules of StLegends!

Go down 
+5
Tay_VaNo
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Night
TraxxWOLF
NoMapgrid
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

Rules of StLegends! Empty
PostSubject: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Rules of StLegends 1.1

Everyone: admins, non-admins, legends, non-legends, known ruiners, known fair-players receive same treatment and can be accused of abusage of any sort.
The following rules shall be global for all fitting cases. In case of different abusage, please open a thread on the forum so we can discuss on it.
In case the thread is too emotional or insulting it will be ignored.

1. Reporting/Banning
___A ban is legal if notation of it was successful.
___A notation is successful if the ban provides information of why the accused has been banned
___A legal ban has to be reported in a thread of the section "Hostbot Discussion" on the forum
___A report on the forum includes start-, end-date, complainant, accused, reason [screenshot added by complainant]
Reporting/Banning: An example for a ban would be: "!banlast left as wolf in versus". Then the one who banned goes to this section, makes a thread and posts a screenshot plus the reason of ban, f.e. "[name] left as wolf in versus". A root will then look up the evidence and set a ban-duration.
Only root-admins are allowed to ban or unban. (Exception: ban: Rest-Of-Day, unban: of illegal ban)
___In case an admin (un)bans a player illegaly the result is removal of his admin(2 weeks). Any admin may unban the illegaly banned player.
___1.1 Rest-Of-Day ban
_____In case a players receives this ban any rootadmin may unban that player at any time. This ban has to be reported on the forum as described in 1. Reporting/Banning.

2. Unbanning
___An unban is authorized if the banning-duration set on the forums expired
___In case an admin unbans a player without authorisation the result is removal of admin (5 weeks)

3. Repeated criminal acts (3-strike)
___In case that 3 (three) greater legal punishments (ban for 4 days or more / admin removal for 3 weeks or more)
___have been commited by 1 (one) person that person becomes an outlaw.
___Anyone hurting the Rules of StLegends by treating an outlaw will not get punished.

4. Spamming/Ending
___4.1 Admin ending the game
_____In case an admin forces any running game to an end the result is removal of his admin (3 weeks)
_____In case an admin has been punished for hurting the latest Rules of StLegends
_____and then brings a running game to an end the result is removal of his admin (3 month)
___4.2 Non-Admin ending the game
_____In case the game-owner/player in charge ends the game although sc is not even
_____and any disadvantaged player not being ok with it the result is ban (2 days)
_____In case a person/bot run by that person manages to end a game by spamming the result is ban (1 week)

5. Leaving
___5.1 Leaving a versus-game
_____5.1.1 In case a player leaves a 5vs5/6vs6 sheep tag game without losing connection the result is ban (rest of 3 days)
_____5.1.2 In case a player drops out of a 5vs5/6vs6 sheep tag game due to bad connection times the result is ban (rest of day)

6. Afking
___6.1 Afking without reason/sharing
______A player should give a reason and share to the team if he or she goes afk.
___6.2 In case a player goes afk in a 5vs5/6vs6 sheep tag game the result is ban (rest of day)

7. Pausing
___A player has to give a reason if he or she goes pauses.
___In case a player pauses longer than 1 minute the rules for 4. Afking apply.

8. Kicking
___A kick is legal if the majority of players in the game votes for the kick.
___In case a player gets kicked without having lost a vote by greater than 50 (fifty) percent
_____the result is admin removal (2 weeks)
_____In case the player having kicked is not an admin the result is ban (2 days)

9. Teamkilling
___An obvious teamkiller may be kicked as the rules apply for 7. Kicking and gets doubled punishment.

Any chatisement without documentation on the forum is irrelevant.
I appeal to everyone to only accuse serious cases. Please don't force us to punish people, because their grandparents just came for a visit.
In any case, if you accuse leaving although the leaver has good reason the punishment will hit with its full consequences.

Last edited by NoMapgrid on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Is this a joke? ^^

Ban if you drop out cus ur internet is bad?
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:26 pm

problem is that ppl can plug on purpose. although i think 1 day ban is too much , maybe 1 hour for disconnection?
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Night is right.
Sometimes people disconnect but we cant proof.
What would you say to do?
Keep them doing that to ruin games if they dont wanna play 20min WOLF?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:25 pm

obv people can fake a disc, and it should be punishable, just like it is in any league. the problem is that we cant prove if people disc legitimately or intentionally.

i suggest you give a really low punishment for disc. but if it repeats itself => treat it like leaving games. the point of banning is not only to punish ruiners, but also to improve gameplay, so obviously if someone discs all the time => you dont let them play unless you need players to fill the game.

ban rest of day for disc is good. if you need players to fill a game, let them come back. disc 3+ times a week = same punishment as leaving once.

this are not numbers im convinced are perfect, but something along these lines would be good. its also important to implement these(or whatever official rules we agree on) on all hostbots, and then collectively boycott the hostbots that don't follow the rules, regardless of whether your friend got banned or not.
Back to top Go down
Tay_VaNo

Tay_VaNo

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:01 am

so you gonna do all these Bans/Unbans/Strikes manually? on Ghost++ you cant timeban and you won't be always online. Gimme more informations how you want to organize that.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:48 pm

i'll just write it down. But ye, i will do it manually with my other root's.
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:08 pm

The idea of the ban for the rest of day was that admins can either just immediately unban, but they don't have to either. so the punishment isn't hard at all, but it's existing as long as we trust our admins.
I didn't see any other way to make weak punishments related on wether it really is legit or not.
Maybe we should add that no admin may unban himself in case it's a rest-of-day ban,

regards and merry fucking christmas!
Lakez
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Want me to place the new 1.1 rules in the first post of the page(in place of mapgrid's 1.0 rules)?
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:19 pm

would be nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:28 pm

K, I'll keep a complete list of the rules(just 1.0 and 1.1 atm) in the trashcan topic "rules of stelgends".
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:29 am

Yes but there are those who also dont plug, there got to be exeptions for unknown game ruiners like me if i dropout cause of bad connection
Back to top Go down
Pab29

Pab29

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Rlly, ban people if they lost connection in versus the rest of day, its just suck..
Sometime I lag, bcs of shit connection, and i'll cant play the rest of day bcs of it ?
Maybe do it if the player lag just after die or smth, if its obv a plug.. But in other case, dont ban the rest of day lal.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:49 pm

It could be a Plug as
Wolf also Surprised We wont change this rule. it doesnt suck. then close your Programs to Not lag or fix it. Anyhow. We cant make exceptions for People with Bad Internet.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:57 pm

NoMapgrid wrote:

8. Kicking
___A kick is legal if the majority of players in the game votes for the kick.
___In case a player gets kicked without having lost a vote by greater than 50 (fifty) percent
_____the result is admin removal (2 weeks)
_____In case the player having kicked is not an admin the result is ban (2 days)

9. Teamkilling
___An obvious teamkiller may be kicked as the rules apply for 7. Kicking and gets doubled punishment.

Does this mean that teamkilling is actually worse than kicking someone for no reason? That should probably be changed if so.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 am

I would like to insert ANOTHER rule into the bot:

Command !say /squelch someone and !say /ignore someone is STRICTLY forbidden and will be taken care DRASTICALLY if anyone will abuse this.

I suggest approx 2 weeks of admin removal for this.

Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:29 pm

There's a problem.
I can't open the file of the botlog. :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of StLegends!   Rules of StLegends! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules of StLegends!
Page 1 of 1