STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beer/Amir banned from STlegends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BaiteN92

Beer/Amir banned from STlegends Empty
PostSubject: Beer/Amir banned from STlegends   Beer/Amir banned from STlegends EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Hey everyone,
We've just had a "good" game to chill out, but whatever, we always get some turdragers, who can't play wolf atleast 5 mn.
Aka : Beer, and amir, who just ruined a game up, they're banned for 3 days, maybe more,
Whatever, this is the replay : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AIDFWTOA
Hf, and thanks for watching,
Bye,
BaiteN.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Beer/Amir banned from STlegends   Beer/Amir banned from STlegends EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:28 pm

baiten banned me like a BITCH -.- i must play on other ST bots, or dota for 3 days now.

arRRr Evil or Very Mad

edit: i took the libertTAA of unbanning myself for a few ST games. ill add an extra 1-2 hours on my ban time for those games. i figured it be much simpler if im banned when i dont play SHEEPTAG anyway, and when i do play st = we can just add it on the total bantime Very Happy 1+1=2, everyone is happy.

much love and respect,
Amirs.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Beer/Amir banned from STlegends   Beer/Amir banned from STlegends EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:02 pm

BaiteN92 wrote:
Hey everyone,
We've just had a "good" game to chill out, but whatever, we always get some turdragers, who can't play wolf atleast 5 mn.
Aka : Beer, and amir, who just ruined a game up, they're banned for 3 days, maybe more,
Whatever, this is the replay : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AIDFWTOA
Hf, and thanks for watching,
Bye,
BaiteN.

Unfortunately for you I have my own host bots! Ban me from those mister tough guy!
Back to top Go down
BaiteN92

PostSubject: Re: Beer/Amir banned from STlegends   Beer/Amir banned from STlegends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:06 am

Oh, I can keep your ban, I thought three days would be enough, but w/e Wink

Edit : Amir, np, today is your unban date.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Beer/Amir banned from STlegends   Beer/Amir banned from STlegends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:32 am

Amir keeps unbanning himself and continues to play although he is banned.

He has been banned for valid reasons and according to the official rules of the bot he should stay banned until the period is over. Since he can't respect the rules the only solution is to delete his admin and keep him banned.

According to your own rules which has been posted on this forum:

1.Admins should be treated exactly the same as non-admins.

2.If an admin unban a banned player without permission, his admin will be removed for atleast 2 weeks.

Although Amir is banned he is still playing, so he is not treated like non-admins.

Amir unbanned himself although he is banned, this breaks against rule #2 and his admin should be removed for 2 weeks.

If no action is taken against Amir by either Mappy or any other of the root admins it shows that this bot is no better than the chakra-forums you all flame so much, where people is treated differently based on friendship and where admins friends can abuse how much they want.

farao
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Beer/Amir banned from STlegends   Beer/Amir banned from STlegends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:59 pm

I understand you're upset about that. Dont worry, I have no problems with banning whoever or taking admins away of anyone. The problem we have at the moment is that the reporting-system for the rules isnt working properly yet. We probably need 1-2 weeks to settle rules and have every admin read it.
If you can provide screenshot of amir in the game with a date and have a rootadmin saying his ban-time hasnt expired his admin will be taken away for the certain time.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Beer/Amir banned from STlegends   Beer/Amir banned from STlegends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:20 pm

yo i didnt do shits -.- i just unbanned myself to play 2 hours of sheeptag, but i put my ban back after that Very Happy i just had a 2 hour break from the ban Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beer/Amir banned from STlegends   Beer/Amir banned from STlegends Empty

Back to top Go down

Beer/Amir banned from STlegends
Page 1 of 1