STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Admins on StLegends

Go down 
+16
exa
Runey
Night
Azzuro
greatlakes[sks]
ShoresOfEden
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
XXXandBEER
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Chakra
prodigy
Shoop
drewisfat
TraxxWOLF
BEeeH-
NoMapgrid
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

Admins on StLegends Empty
PostSubject: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:49 pm

I Removed whole Database. Dont ask for reason.

If you want your admin back, tell me + a solid reason, why i should give you back.

k thanks bye.

Admins for NOW: 13attlewurm a_polar[behh] candymankiller c_grave_docteur exalius hanku nightmare[behh] pab29 prodigy( r[efle]x sharingmyheroes shoop weed[sheep] xxxandbeer456 TraxxWOLF Beeeh-

Last edited by NoMapgrid on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BEeeH-

BEeeH-

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:31 pm

gimme admins yo, ive always been ur bro and i havent givenz an fucks if u got hostbots or not, UNLIKE the others that lick u for the sake of admins. gimme admin and i'll CRUSH ANYONE that dares to call u a maphacker again
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:09 pm

NoMapgrid wrote:

If you want your admin back, tell me + a solid reason, why i should give you back.

k thanks bye.

Admins for NOW: 13attlewurm a_polar[behh] candymankiller c_grave_docteur exalius hanku nightmare[behh] pab29 prodigy( r[efle]x sharingmyheroes shoop weed[sheep] xxxandbeer456

The reason why you should have me as admin is because im one of the major participants in the community. Im one of few who fix games. Im making the community play more via frequently hosting and I have never abused. Talk to me for further arguments.
Back to top Go down
drewisfat

drewisfat

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:16 pm

I agree, traxx should definitely be an admin!
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Agreed, traxx hosts a lot and is a fair host.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Traxx is reliably fair, I think he would be a legitimate admin and root admin.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
Chakra

Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:28 pm

BEeeH- wrote:
gimme admins yo, ive always been ur bro and i havent givenz an fucks if u got hostbots or not, UNLIKE the others that lick u for the sake of admins. gimme admin and i'll CRUSH ANYONE that dares to call u a maphacker again
I know I'm easily trolled, but...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sheeptag.net/
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:41 am

give me admin so i can host games lol

reasons:
i host games and play alot of st
i have never abused the host
your bot is the only one i had access on @ roc
there is no reason not to give me admin

Like a Star @ heaven BamBom Chiggy WiGGeyY nuTJOBS Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:05 am

Yeah give amir admin too.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:46 am

Question is mappy the only intelligent enough person to make a host bot on europe server? Or is his connection really that amazing?
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:53 am

Give me admin. I haven't abused since 1873 and i'm always a reliable and fair host.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:00 am

beer
Its a hostbot on a server that costs money. Exa also have a hostbot, but I think thats it in Europe atm.
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:20 am

Add my admin back.

Reason: Im Chaisey.

Much appreciated.

Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:11 am

Hey mappy Smile

We've been friends ever since
I can't remember ever having abused a bot
I'm hosting games whenever there's need of it

p.s. noch 3 likes ^_^
Back to top Go down
Azzuro

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:04 am

Yo mappy give me my admin back, cause i wanna play more oneway and dont get stalin'ed by shoop
Thx bro Wink
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:07 am

NoMapgrid wrote:

k thanks bye.

Admins for NOW: 13attlewurm a_polar[behh] candymankiller c_grave_docteur exalius hanku nightmare[behh] pab29 prodigy( r[efle]x sharingmyheroes shoop weed[sheep] xxxandbeer456 TraxxWOLF Beeeh-

I am sorry , but WHAT the hell is a polar doing there? The most unstable , retarded , spamming , annoying , irrational , destructive person out in the community. I think both me and most of the community agrees that theres no reason for polar to have admin...
Back to top Go down
Runey

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:26 am

I added Chaisey, cuz you you know... It´s Chaise Razz

Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:49 am

Im going to add you ( lakes, azz, amir, chaise ) asap. But im not at home and wont be for today. Will do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
drewisfat

drewisfat

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:56 am

I'd really like to be able to host too. But I realize I'm american and most euros hate me. And I haven't logged on in for like 10 days, fack finals.

So I'll settle for agreeing with Night that a polar is a mentally unstable maphacker.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Polar is an ally of mine, so I will post some support for him. I think you guys are mistaking reactions to mass retarded flames as being 'unstable'. Sure he may have anger management issues, but if you left him in peace there would be no confrontations.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:34 pm

Since hitler is my ally , i would like to defend his point of view. I believe u misunderstood him , hitler only wanted to clean the world from the trash (jews) , he didn't want to start world war 2, it happend accidently.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Him invading the majority of Europe was an accident?
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:35 pm

A polar ruining countless of games , spamming every person , annoying every sane player is an accident?
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Cause he always gets flamed ^^. Russia didn't flame Hitler, he was just an insane, egotistic maniac.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:38 pm

France, england , russia humiliated germany in world war 1. That was one of the main reasons hitler wanted to start world war 1 and crush france. Chop CHOp.

So regardless , this discussion is irrelevant. Main problem is that majority of community disagree with polar being admin on bot, just as majority of the world believe that hitler was a demon/savage etc. There are enough sane ppl to host the games. Polar will only bring destruction, spam , hatred and so on. Should we make a vote or? I suppose this issue could be discussed since im emphatically against polar having his admin. This is what i believe is the best for the community. Peace out

king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins on StLegends   Admins on StLegends Empty

Back to top Go down

Admins on StLegends
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next