STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shoop Admin Abuse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

Shoop Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Shoop Admin Abuse   Shoop Admin Abuse EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Shoop has removed all my posts in this thread: https://stwc.forumotion.com/t109-developing-democracy-in-sheeptag

His case is that some of them were tangential. He has placed them in this thread: https://stwc.forumotion.com/t113-what-system-should-we-use-in-map-development

Needless to say many of my posts were pure criticism against him and he has only removed the posts so that his idea doesn't get overrun by opposition.

One of my posts was clearly an extension & agreement of the criticism Zoolander put forth and he ONLY removed my post.

Whichever way you like to put it Shoop has abused his powers here. I think at least a warning is mandatory and if he continues to remove my posts from his thread he should possibly be demoted.

What do you say?
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

Shoop Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoop Admin Abuse   Shoop Admin Abuse EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Shoop should have moved those posts to the trashcan, that is the point of having one.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
Shoop

Shoop

Shoop Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoop Admin Abuse   Shoop Admin Abuse EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Lol? I moved the posts regarding the discussion of which system to use to a separate topic to one. The original topic is now about developing the idea of a democratic system to develop the map.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Shoop Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoop Admin Abuse   Shoop Admin Abuse EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:21 pm

didnt you freak out when exa split the st rankings into mass different threads shoop, based on the logic that ''all posts that fall under the same subject should be in the same thread, if there is a thread for that subject already''?

sideys posts are obviously relevant to your topic. he critisizes while giving a different approach which he thinks is better. while splitting his posts away from your topic you might as well make 20 different threads for ST rankings, so that we can discuss each and every individual ranking list separately.

"yo i want my rank to be in a separate thread so that we can focus on developing it and perfecting it. i dont want every other rank(opposing views) to steal the show".
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Shoop Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoop Admin Abuse   Shoop Admin Abuse EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:29 pm

What?

Topic a) is about developing a specific system.
Topic b) is about which system we should use.

I really dont see the problem here? I am happy to take the discussion with Sidey in one topic but I dont want it to result in the original topic being spammed down so constructive posts gets drowned in Sideys bullshit. Which is obviously his goal.

Last edited by Shoop on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
drewisfat

drewisfat

Shoop Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoop Admin Abuse   Shoop Admin Abuse EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Shoop this topic is about your admin abuse, not about whether anyone thinks topics a) and b) are the same.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Shoop Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoop Admin Abuse   Shoop Admin Abuse EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:43 pm

So move my post to a new then...

This is obviously Sidey who is afraid of letting the majority speak. I dont know about you, but I have had enough of his attempts to take over as new dictator in this community. Power to the people!
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

Shoop Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoop Admin Abuse   Shoop Admin Abuse EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:58 pm

You have removed all my posts because I criticized your ideas and for no other reason than that.

You're not fit for admin and I hope action is taken to prevent future abuse.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Shoop Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoop Admin Abuse   Shoop Admin Abuse EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:06 pm

I havent removed any of your posts.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

Shoop Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoop Admin Abuse   Shoop Admin Abuse EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Also want to note that Zoolander's post haven't been removed. I'd like to know how they qualify to be kept whilst NOT A SINGLE ONE of mine do?

Shoop is censoring my posts and fucking with me on a personal level to achieve less perceived opposition.

This is a SERIOUS crime and we need to act quickly.

Last edited by Effloresce on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Shoop Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoop Admin Abuse   Shoop Admin Abuse EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:21 pm

I havent removed any post and drew havent even posted in the thread.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Shoop Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoop Admin Abuse   Shoop Admin Abuse EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Yeah nice, change your post after I answer to it...
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

Shoop Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoop Admin Abuse   Shoop Admin Abuse EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:55 pm

It's irrelevant.

As usual you respond to some detail of the post seemingly ignorant that you've gotten knocked out.

I want Shoop's admin removed. Do I need a poll or can I get word from root?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Shoop Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoop Admin Abuse   Shoop Admin Abuse EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 pm

And as usual you make completley insane demands and act as if you somehow got ANYONE supporting you in these.

I splitted a thread into 2 parts, one where we discuss the details of the democratic system and one where we can argue if we should use it or not. I didnt remove a SINGLE post and I also answered to all of yours. How is this in ANY WAY abuse. You are completley out of your mind and NOONE stands on your side in this Sidey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shoop Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoop Admin Abuse   Shoop Admin Abuse Empty

Back to top Go down

Shoop Admin Abuse
Page 1 of 1