STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop

Go down 
+6
Shoop
BEeeH-
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
exa
TrollPro
Pab29
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pab29

Pab29

Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop Empty
PostSubject: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:25 am

Kekeke, I fixed it
Shoop and his team claimed they did 10 min 45 or 50 sec
Exalius said that they did 10 min 16 .
He was right, Shoop team did 10 min 16 sec !
And we did 10 min & 20 sec, so we won, add wins for pab vs shoop, another :/.... Poor shoop.
The evidence is:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R4RBB49H ( Screen shot one )
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A7O3YBVW ( second screen shot )

SEE YA AND HAPPY NEW YEAR Smile
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:12 am

HAHA Owned ShOOP, just proves that he makes up a lot of shit and that he is emotionel as hell, if he were not emotionel he would not have lied with the results in my opinion xD
Back to top Go down
exa

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:32 am

Like I wrote in another thread, whatever Shoop says, check the evidence and you will see that he's lying, CONSTANTLY.

It's so insanely boring that Shoop CONSTANTLY is lying in versus games (and everywhere else) about what time he or the other team did, imo it takes all the fun out of versus, and causes unnecessary tension, the entire competetive aspect of versus is lost when we have people like Shoop putting doubt in peoples head about which team won.

Btw, just check the blue text below Enstek Smile they made 10:14, we made 10:20, I know, because I always check the times nowdays since Shoop and others always lies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:36 am

Yea, it's exactly like in wolfing, if Shoop fails the most but u have part in it then it's always your fault the most in Shoops opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:52 am

shoop took another cookie from the cookie-jar? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BEeeH-

BEeeH-

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:43 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
shoop took another cookie from the cookie-jar? Very Happy

shoop är så liten.... han förståååååååår inte pirat
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Lol, this was a 6v5 and you saved and refused to suicide for like 10 sec. This is clearly my win.
Back to top Go down
Pab29

Pab29

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Shoop wrote:
Lol, this was a 6v5 and you saved and refused to suicide for like 10 sec. This is clearly my win.
We saved exactly the SAME Time that sexytrixy disconnect . I got replay so pls, stfu lol ^^
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Ok, upload the replay then.

If you saved at the time he disconnected you win, if you obviously saved after I get win. Sounds fair?
Back to top Go down
exa

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Don't be retard, if we use Shoops theory, then WHENEVER there are 3 wisp mid, and sheep are pushing for save, and the wolf can't hold mid, then you should instantly kick that wolf from the game, and it will be no save? Obviously, there has to be some general acceptance / notice before the no-save rule come into effect, if we saved 1 second after he disconnected, it's not even certain that everyone was aware that it was no-save, therefore, there should be atleast a 5 second period before the rule comes into effect, so people have a chance to NOTICE it.
Back to top Go down
Pab29

Pab29

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:13 pm

exa wrote:
Don't be retard, if we use Shoops theory, then WHENEVER there are 3 wisp mid, and sheep are pushing for save, and the wolf can't hold mid, then you should instantly kick that wolf from the game, and it will be no save? Obviously, there has to be some general acceptance / notice before the no-save rule come into effect, if we saved 1 second after he disconnected, it's not even certain that everyone was aware that it was no-save, therefore, there should be atleast a 5 second period before the rule comes into effect, so people have a chance to NOTICE it.
Agree. Stop be idiot Shoop, you know we are right ..
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:07 pm

I thought everyone knew that the common rule is that someone in the oposing team has to say/confirm that it is no save. Thats why people always say "ok, no save, its 5on4". Then the sheep-team understands and play after those rules.

The game yesterday was clearly not like that. A wolf d/c and a spirit gets saved within some seconds. No one said anything about no save.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Shoop wrote:
Ok, upload the replay then.

If you saved at the time he disconnected you win, if you obviously saved after I get win. Sounds fair?
if they saved at THe Same Time he disconnected, that means,he couldnt mOve for like 10sec before he left
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Exa and Pab
I was going to suggest 10 seconds, but since both of you seem to agree on 5 seconds lets go by that. So can we agree then if he d/ced at least 5 sec before save I get the win?
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:06 am

It's just a feeling, but does the no-save concept as it is now even make sense? It's like sheep should go -destroy all farms and go runtag, because wolves play shitty. Some noob-rule imo that is based on the fairness (or boredom) of the sheep-team.

Does anyone have ideas what to implement in the map to avoid certain problems? (no-save-time, gold for wolves, applyable items, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Pab29

Pab29

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:16 am

Shoop wrote:
Exa and Pab
I was going to suggest 10 seconds, but since both of you seem to agree on 5 seconds lets go by that. So can we agree then if he d/ced at least 5 sec before save I get the win?
As said Traxx, wolves need to confirm its no save. When I play sheep, i can be much concentrate and dont see if someone left.
Rlly Shoop, all is saying we won, why you always want to be right ?
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 am

One idea atleast: if someone gets dropped or w.e. THe Wolf will be still in Game and controlled by everyone. HE Shares Gold every Minute Gold to every other wolf
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Pab, since both you and Exa base your entire conclusion that he was saved within 5 seconds of the DC I just want to wonder if you would change your opinion if he was saved after d/c so that sheepteam had a chance to react on it etc?
Back to top Go down
A_Polar[behh]

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:30 am

exa wrote:
Like I wrote in another thread, whatever Shoop says, check the evidence and you will see that he's lying, CONSTANTLY.

It's so insanely boring that Shoop CONSTANTLY is lying in versus games (and everywhere else) about what time he or the other team did, imo it takes all the fun out of versus, and causes unnecessary tension, the entire competetive aspect of versus is lost when we have people like Shoop putting doubt in peoples head about which team won.

Btw, just check the blue text below Enstek Smile they made 10:14, we made 10:20, I know, because I always check the times nowdays since Shoop and others always lies Very Happy

exa famous for being the biggest emotional person in stc that lies about everything wouldnt be surprised if this is another lie Pce AuTS clown
Back to top Go down
Pab29

Pab29

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Shoop wrote:
Pab, since both you and Exa base your entire conclusion that he was saved within 5 seconds of the DC I just want to wonder if you would change your opinion if he was saved after d/c so that sheepteam had a chance to react on it etc?
No, because as said Exalius :
exa wrote:
And as said TraxxWOLF :
TraxxWOLF wrote:
I thought everyone knew that the common rule is that someone in the oposing team has to say/confirm that it is no save. Thats why people always say "ok, no save, its 5on4". Then the sheep-team understands and play after those rules.

The game yesterday was clearly not like that. A wolf d/c and a spirit gets saved within some seconds. No one said anything about no save.

YOU NEED TO NOTICE IT . Moreover, we saved only 7 sec after he d/c, it was not after 20 sec or smth, it was after 7 sec ffs.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:47 pm

So you think beacause of Exas argument we should ignore the impact someone getting saved in a 5v4 and refusing to suicide for 1 minute have on the game? And no I am not claiming stek refused to die for 1 minute.
Back to top Go down
Pab29

Pab29

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:44 am

It have only if wolves dont pause. Wolves can pause and ask sheep for come suicide . Then it dont have impact, sheep just come to one wolf and die..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop   Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop Empty

Back to top Go down

Game yesterday, my versus vs shoop
Page 1 of 1