STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remove this section

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShoresOfEden

ShoresOfEden

Remove this section Empty
PostSubject: Remove this section   Remove this section EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:44 pm

This is ridiculous.

It's exactly the same section as 'stwc chat - discuss anything here'.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Remove this section   Remove this section EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:48 pm

just change the ''Stwc - discuss anything'' to ''All about sheep tag'' ''sheep tag stufF''
w.e.^^
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Remove this section   Remove this section EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:46 pm

i think the difference is that the stwc section will be useless after the stwc. if we plan on keeping this forum for the long run, its good to have a ''general chat'' and not a ''stwc + general chat''. this way we'll be able to archive the stwc after its done without having it get lost in mass threads and spam.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Remove this section   Remove this section EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:18 pm

What about just a STWC and a General Chat?

We can remake STWC into a General Chat and move the important topic to a special STWC section?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Remove this section   Remove this section EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:27 pm

ye perhaps make general chat and stwc. no announcement section. you can rather try to sticky all the ''announcement'' shit in the STWC section.

would also be nice if anyone bothered to move all the general topics to the general chat section, while keeping the stwc related ones in the stwc section, or just do it how shoop proposed(takes less work). i tried working on this earlier but i couldn't figure out how to move threads from one section to another. i figured it out now tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Remove this section   Remove this section EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:38 am

Ok I fixed the sections and moved a few thread. Anyway, now every mod got something to do. Move a thread or two when you see them.

All STWC related threads to the STWC forum.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Remove this section   Remove this section EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:56 am

Shoop wrote:
Ok I fixed the sections and moved a few thread. Anyway, now every mod got something to do. Move a thread or two when you see them.

All STWC related threads to the STWC forum.

Sorry, but i dont understand you, what we have to do.
You fixed everything?
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: Remove this section   Remove this section EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:14 am

Stwc, general discussion and trashcan. Its fine how it is now.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Remove this section   Remove this section EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:38 am

Yes, the sections are fixed, but we need to move STWC-threads from General Discussion, thats what I meant Mapgrid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove this section   Remove this section Empty

Back to top Go down

Remove this section
Page 1 of 1