STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Map Changes @ Madhatters

Go down 
+12
ShoresOfEden
XXXandBEER
BEeeH-
Chakra
exa
drewisfat
Madhatters
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
TraxxWOLF
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
Shoop
TristanWolf
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Map Changes @ Madhatters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map Changes @ Madhatters   Map Changes @ Madhatters - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:14 am

i have zero clue what prodigy is talking about. he/madhatters never asked anything.

but i think he might be referring to when we were playing east vs euro. supposedly madhatters had asked in the game-chat if anyone was up for trying a stack farm or some shit, and noone answered because everyone was focus on the game.

but i love how he includes ''maybe amir said yes or was trolling" just to make this bullshit more believable, when infact this never happened as far as i know lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Map Changes @ Madhatters   Map Changes @ Madhatters - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:27 am

Prodigy isnt lying at all. I did ask in the lobby, not during game play, and was met with several "do not bother making a trial" responses. I think sidey said something along the lines of "we already gave our opinions on the forums", but that was the closest thing to a "yes, make the trial".

But anyways, this doesn't matter anymore as I've already said that there is no harm in making a stack trial and will be releasing it within a few days, unless shoop gets a majority opposing it of course.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Map Changes @ Madhatters   Map Changes @ Madhatters - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Yo Mad. Another thing to change.
The ''Snipe Cannon'' or however you call it is a bit OP. it got a fucking big splash.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Map Changes @ Madhatters   Map Changes @ Madhatters - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:17 pm

There's no reason for me to lie, I would enjoy trying out a stack trial.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map Changes @ Madhatters   Map Changes @ Madhatters - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Map Changes @ Madhatters
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4