STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Madhatters ishouldn't be admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

Madhatters ishouldn't be admin Empty
PostSubject: Madhatters ishouldn't be admin   Madhatters ishouldn't be admin EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:05 pm

He edited my image in the mirror topic.

This isn't about how much damage the editing itself causes but rather about the principle itself.

Why the fuck do we have an admin that edits posts for no reason? He is just another Chakra now.

I have ZERO incentive to make posts when some retard admin is just going to ruin(as far as I'm concerned) my topic with his own input.

This is a serious and disgusting breach. Madhatters is just another retard who can't handle being admin.

Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madhatters ishouldn't be admin   Madhatters ishouldn't be admin EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Your reasoning is a bit flawed.

First you admit that I didn't damage the topic at all(and I clearly didn't... I doubt half the people even noticed the change).
Quote :
This isn't about how much damage the editing itself causes
Then, you go on to say
Quote :
I have ZERO incentive to make posts when some retard admin is just going to ruin(as far as I'm concerned) my topic with his own input.
But you just said its not about the damage the editing caused and I assume we agree that the post isn't ruined, so you have no reason to think I will ruin any posts(especially ones that actually contribute to the community).

If I edited every one of your posts and put one extra space randomly in your post(between a word, you probably wouldn't be able to find it unless you were really looking for it) would this ruin the forums for you?

But tbh I don't really care very much about being a moderator of these forums, its not like I get any joy out of having power over the 6 people who post here and aren't moderators themselves.... only reason I actually do it is to help the community.

On a side note, how many moderators are there that you haven't tried to get removed from his position? Maybe one of the current eight?
Im curious to know who you would want as a moderator sidey.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Madhatters ishouldn't be admin   Madhatters ishouldn't be admin EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:03 pm

If you edit posts people have put effort into making they will stop posting.

Why do you have to be a low life trash-scum leecher ruining for others? Why can't you just leave our posts alone?

Why can't you just be a fucking proper admin and do what you're supposed to do?

It's sickening that people like you who are given some sort of power always have to ruin for others.

STOP EDITING POSTS WHICH YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS EDITING.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Madhatters ishouldn't be admin   Madhatters ishouldn't be admin EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:09 pm

the obvious thing here is that noone should edit other people's posts unless the posts break rules. people that make threads essentially have ownership of the content they distribute, and they have to give permission if anyone wants to edit their original post. if the mods dont believe in/follow this sort of reasoning, people won't have as much incentive to post.

that being said, madhatters is a nice lad. hes one of the better alternatives we have around. one of few americans that don't asslick/follow drew, doesnt sensor, isn't as dumb as 90% of the kids around, has done a gj with the forums so far(with his maps aswell. indirect relation!!).

ideal situation would be to keep his ass, but make him understand why he can't mess with peoples posts, regardless of how noticable/damaging it is. no reason to throw tantrums as long as he behaves accordingly in the future.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madhatters ishouldn't be admin   Madhatters ishouldn't be admin EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:23 pm

What is really sickening is how someone over the age of 10 can be this much of a baby. We already established that I didn't ruin the post in any way, therefore the only harm I caused was wasting my own time.

Also
Quote :
STOP EDITING POSTS WHICH YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS EDITING
"posts"=plural... I have edited one irrelevant post and made a barely noticeable change.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Madhatters ishouldn't be admin   Madhatters ishouldn't be admin EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:46 pm

You have ruined the post because it's no longer what I intended it to be.

On top of that you've decreased my own incentive to contribute.

Further, you've decrease everyone's incentive to contribute.

EVEN MORE, you've set an example for other admins/mods to follow.

No one wants their posts edited with moronic crap. NO ONE.

Stop being so FUCKING CHILDISH and be a responsible admin.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madhatters ishouldn't be admin   Madhatters ishouldn't be admin EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Look at the comments to that post, none of them notice the difference, so its clearly what you intended it to be.

I highly doubt this has decreased your incentive or desire to contribute(in fact, it must have actually increased your incentive to contribute because you started this right after you saw it) and I know no one else is affected by it.

Yeah, all the moderators are now going to start making irrelevant changes to posts so they can get paragraphs of QQ and "remove his admin"

I will agree that I'm being childish, but not nearly as childish as you.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Madhatters ishouldn't be admin   Madhatters ishouldn't be admin EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Madhatters logical?

This guy is just another retarded Chakra.

Quote :
I highly doubt this has decreased your incentive or desire to contribute(in fact, it must have actually increased your incentive to contribute because you started this right after you saw it) and I know no one else is affected by it.

YEAH BRUSCH BECAUSE I MADE ANOTHER POST HIGHLIGHTNING THE DANGERS OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING MY INCENTIVE IS INCREASED xD

This community keeps being dragged down in the shit by incompetent emotional retards. So sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madhatters ishouldn't be admin   Madhatters ishouldn't be admin EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:11 pm

This topic contributes to the community and you created it because of what I did, therefore we can assume that your incentive to contribute was increased by what I did(it doesn't matter that your motivation was the chance that I would be demoted, I still caused the contribution)... the logic is flawless, but its clearly a joke and the fact that you didnt understand that and called it illogical makes you quite the retard.

Also notice the tone of my writing compared to yours. Mine is calm and intellectual and yours is one step above a flame. Who is truly more emotional?
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Madhatters ishouldn't be admin   Madhatters ishouldn't be admin EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:18 pm

Shut the fuck up retard.

Me making another thread has NOTHING to do with my incentive to post as a whole.

I think Madhatters has proved BEYOND ALL DOUBT that he is an incompetent retard.

I won't make anymore legend posts with this retard roaming the forums like a leech ruining for others.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madhatters ishouldn't be admin   Madhatters ishouldn't be admin EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Quote :
I won't make anymore legend posts with this retard roaming the forums like a leech ruining for others.

That, my friend, is the definition of childish.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Madhatters ishouldn't be admin   Madhatters ishouldn't be admin EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:36 am

madhatters, its very important that you take care of this forum to the best of your ability, and i think you should put the forum infront of your pride. i know most people dont like to admit that they did a mistake even if their intentions were good, and i know this thread is harsh on you. everything combined makes it easier to point the finger at someone else than to look at the criticism. you may have noticed that flaming is a part of european way of speech, and you shouldn't take it personal, we all flame eachother. remember that this is a community forum, and not your personal villa where we've all been invited Cool

again...ideal outcome is if madhatters stays as mod(but starts behaving) while noone else boycotts. i think its only fair that you remove the changes you've done and PruMIzz that you won't repeat this. there really is no justifiable reason to edit other peoples posts unless the posts break rules, therefor it follows that people have a reason to stop posting if their posts get edited, no matter how much you edit. do you think its OK to steal money from people if you only take a little bit? they probably wouldn't notice, madhatters santa

madhatters, you have the power of making an active poster(in this already small community) keep posting...or stop posting(possibly causing a domino effect). i think i speak for everyone when i say that you should do as much as you possibly can to keep all the posters satisfied. this is an inherent responsibility you have as an admin.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madhatters ishouldn't be admin   Madhatters ishouldn't be admin EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:24 am

Ofc I made a mistake(although its considered a mistake only because sidey overreacted to a ridiculous degree... it wouldve been fine doing it to any other member), I never denied that or tried to point a finger at sidey, I was just saying he was being retarded for making a big deal out of it.

Stealing money analogy isnt the best analogy though:P, I would say more like putting a sticky note on the back of someones shirt(which is considerably worse than what I did)

And as for sidey flaming me, its like when the mentally challenged kids in school say nigger, none of the black people care because the mentally challenged kids aren't in proper control of their mind.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Madhatters ishouldn't be admin   Madhatters ishouldn't be admin EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:35 am

i know. some ppl wouldn't give a shit if a random person stole half a dollar from them. but there are people who would care based on principles. people don't want stuff stolen from them, regardless of how little you steal. and it makes it even worse if the police, who are put in charge of maintaining order, steal half a dollar from someone. do you think it wouldn't matter if police in america got caught for stealing a couple of dollars from bill gates to buy cigarettes? it would be a total disaster based on the principles people expect police to operate under. i think you can use any analogy to make this point. the emphasis is not on how much damage you caused, but that you broke the code you should be following.

try to make sure it doesn't happen again so we can avoid these retarded problems when we have a good forum. it would be such a shame if this forum died. and remember why everyone wanted you as the head admin in the first place clown we believe that you got what it takes. dont dissapoint us madhatters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madhatters ishouldn't be admin   Madhatters ishouldn't be admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Madhatters ishouldn't be admin
Page 1 of 1