STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prodigy vs Madhatters

Go down 
+4
I_think_i_own
XXXandBEER
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Prodigy vs Madhatters Empty
PostSubject: Prodigy vs Madhatters   Prodigy vs Madhatters EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:00 pm

These two were identical to me a few weeks ago when i first got to know them. two dudes who are trying to help our community. but the difference between them is enormous.

madhatters:
-gives everyones opinion an equal chance. tries to listen to the logic behind the argument instead of looking at whos presenting it. doesn't agree with me on everything but his reasons for it are perfect: he doesn't think my arguments are convincing.

-not corruptible. you can't make him do crazy shit to his map by being his friend on bnet.

-doesn't let emotions get in the way of his work. you flame him => he will still listen if your idea/arguments make sense when you present them.

prodigy(exact opposite):
-judges a persons argument based on their character/history. doesn't agree with people because they flame him, or because he doesn't trust them yet. he doesn't agree with me on everything, but for ALL the wrong reasons.

-very corruptible. the more you talk with him on bnet and get him on your good side, the bigger chance you have to get him to listen to your ideas. "a lickie for an ear".

-lets his emotions take over. personally disliking someone is one thing, but not listening to someones arguments because you have problems with the person = a total disaster if the person has power.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy vs Madhatters   Prodigy vs Madhatters EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:09 pm

i like your avatar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy vs Madhatters   Prodigy vs Madhatters EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:19 pm

How is banning someone who flame you emotional? It's pure logic rofl...

Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy vs Madhatters   Prodigy vs Madhatters EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:22 pm

cuz flaming isnt bannable stupid fuck. euro is a trash talking community and flaming is a part of this community. 80% of the people would be banned for flaming. flaming is harmless at all unless that one person is spamming the game which disrupts game flow Thus if you ban someone for flaming = you're a fucking crybaby loser lmfao
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy vs Madhatters   Prodigy vs Madhatters EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 pm

I_think_i_own wrote:
cuz flaming isnt bannable stupid fuck. euro is a trash talking community and flaming is a part of this community. 80% of the people would be banned for flaming. flaming is harmless at all unless that one person is spamming the game which disrupts game flow Thus if you ban someone for flaming = you're a fucking crybaby loser lmfao

in yo face nigga

Prodigy vs Madhatters 35e2vg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy vs Madhatters   Prodigy vs Madhatters EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:31 pm

I guess you guys come on warcraft to get flamed and flaming. Cool for you.
Back to top Go down
KatyRox

KatyRox

PostSubject: I have no idea what mad and prod have to do with this but,   Prodigy vs Madhatters EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:01 am

I think ur absolutely right. They are exact opposites. But does this have to do with helping the st community.?
Back to top Go down
GOD.MATT

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy vs Madhatters   Prodigy vs Madhatters EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Madhatters wins 100% the other dude is a noob
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy vs Madhatters   Prodigy vs Madhatters EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:20 pm

I think it all comes down to me not giving a fuck what most people think. Mad DOES give a fuck because he needs their opinions for his map.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy vs Madhatters   Prodigy vs Madhatters EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Sir please... I don't need opinions to make a map, I need opinions to make a better map. But anyways, obviously a thread designed to get you angry, just ignore it.

Also... Beer epic post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy vs Madhatters   Prodigy vs Madhatters Empty

Back to top Go down

Prodigy vs Madhatters
Page 1 of 1