STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prodigy = Chakra?

Go down 
+2
Shoop
Effloresce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Ok I was about to make a flame-thread @ Prodigy but then I saw he actually left some feedback on this subject. Good job.

My last thread was done in a hurry and was incomplete. This is a redo.

I think Shoop needs to be removed from admin. My reasons include:

1. He removed 3-4 of my posts from one of his threads. He removed them because they were criticism and because they were from me. He left posts that were similar to mine untouched in the same thread. This is disgusting behavior that cannot be tolerated.

2. He's got a terrible TERRIBLE history when it comes to being mod/admin.

3. He's attracted complaints from several others on the forums and evidence has been supplied.

I also think NoMapGrid should at least be publicly warned and possibly be removed.

He deleted a thread purely because it contained criticism towards him. That is unforgivable.

On the other hand NoMapGrid is an inexperienced kiddo without a horrible history. It's also, as far as I know, his only mistake. He also hasn't deleted recent repeats of the same post.

I leave the case of NoMapGrid to you - but what Shoop has done needs to be dealt with. Now.

Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:07 am

Sidey wrote:
1. He removed 3-4 of my posts from one of his threads. He removed them because they were criticism and because they were from me. He left posts that were similar to mine untouched in the same thread. This is disgusting behavior that cannot be tolerated.

Wrong. I split a thread into 2 no post was removed and you know this.

Its obvious Sidey do this for personal reasons, its been pointed out again and again that this is a lie yet he doesnt stop. I dont think anyone care what you think anymore Sidey.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:51 pm

Unless I see an overwhelming group of people wanting Shoop's demise, I will not demote him. These are my reasons: A: I know you and Shoop have your personal differences, so I can't be sure of your unbiased opinion Sidey. Amir will jump on any bandwagon so he doesn't really get an unbiased vote either. B: I know Shoop has made his mistakes in the past and on this forum, but I don't know or care about his past, and he has balanced out his wrongdoing on this forum with some good moderating. He put up this skin, the chat box etc... That being said, I AM planning to put into effect the random 3 admins every month, drawn from a pool of worthy individuals. Shoop will not have mod every month. I think this will be the most fair approach to changing up admins. An additional caveat to this system is that an admin that messes up during his month will be removed from the pool for the following 2 months, eliminating his chances of regaining mod for that time period. Now, that brings up the question of who should be in the mod pool. Should I make another poll or...?
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:30 pm

prodigy, i think all your ideas are horrible and i think your logic is INSANE. what kind of dumbass dismisses arguments because of personal differences, and what does "amir jumps on any bandwagon" have to do with anything? noone even knows what you mean.

idc who gets demoted and who stays as long as there is no abuse, but prodigy you seriously need to start doing stuff that makes sense. ur last post is really some of the most insane shit ive read in a while.

and ffs stop with these retarded polls about ''what the majority wants". you really don't like to have any responsibility, do you? you dont need a poll to decide whether people who abuse admin get removed or not u facken nutbar. the thing you need to put emphasis on is that people provide proof for their claims, not that people persuade as many others as possible to vote for a certain person.

''i cant be sure of if ur opinion is unbiased or not'' lol... ffs
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Amir you flip flop on issues all the time. I have no trust in you or your opinions. Shoop has done nothing to deserve getting his mod status removed IN MY OPINION. Therefore I turn to the opinion of the masses to decide for me. I want these 11 people that voted to get rid of Shoop to write in what and why they are against him.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:06 pm

Prodigy when will you wake up and learn that there is no such thing as an unbiased opinion? I think your last post is quite insane.

For example, if you've noticed, Shoop has purposely done horsey-admin-work whenever he's been the target of criticism. I've joked about this for quite some time, how whenever Shoop is the target of mod criticism he starts changing the forums around or doing some other mongo-work. I think it's a TERRIBLE reason to keep him as admin because he does mongo-work when people criticise him. Moreover, I think it's a terrible reason to keep someone as admin because every once in a while they do some mongo-work that ANYONE is capable of doing.

Quote :
That being said, I AM planning to put into effect the random 3 admins every month, drawn from a pool of worthy individuals. Shoop will not have mod every month. I think this will be the most fair approach to changing up admins.

This is a very VERY stupid idea. Please use your brain a bit. It costs a bunch of resources, it will only run for a few periods at best, and it's silly to have different admins at the time - it gives no incentive for anyone to do a good job. If I clean up trash posts and do a bunch of work it's for nothing because some shoop or exa will ruin it when they're admin/mod instead of me during the next period.

So far you've been quite irrational prodigy. You haven't publicly warned NoMapGrid for what he did and you keep defending Shoop despite what he has done on the grounds that he spent 2minutes adding a useless unusable chat-box. If you look at Shoop's post in this thread you can see that he agrees with my initial post. He is guilty.

You seem scared of conflict and you appear weak. Not good!

Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Quote :
Amir you flip flop on issues all the time. I have no trust in you or your opinions. Shoop has done nothing to deserve getting his mod status removed IN MY OPINION. Therefore I turn to the opinion of the masses to decide for me. I want these 11 people that voted to get rid of Shoop to write in what and why they are against him.

flip flop lol... i can understand that you want the majority to decide everything for you when you dont know first grade evaluation of arguments. look at WHATS being said, not WHOS saying it. how can you seriously think the argument loses value if im flip-flop at certain issues? pretend skills_owns wrote my post, i dont care.

you shouldn't be in charge => not because you wont comply to requests, but because you don't know how to evaluate an argument.

first you ask for a poll, and when the poll doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to turn out(not demoting shoop), you want peoples opinions again. but then you say that u dont trust certain peoples opinions. so only some people wont completely waste their time stating their position on the issue. and this is AFTER people tried to present arguments and evidence.

why dont you just base your decision on who's RIGHT instead of who can get most ppl to vote/agree with them? (removed some flames from the post because i think you got a good heart prodigy. you just need to realize that you're being a turd right now).
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Chakra

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Quote :
first you ask for a poll, and when the poll doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to turn out
??? Only 37% wanted him demoted. Or is this simply a "some people want him demoted, and thus should be demoted" kind of thing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sheeptag.net/
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:21 pm

what are you talking about? shoop got twice as many votes as the second option out of many options. besides, the whole poll was designed in a horrible way and puts "demote shoop" and "promote chaise" as mutually exclusive options. shoop would probably get more votes, but certain people might dislike me or exa even more, thus voting for us instead of shoop, and so on. and im arguing that using polls is a bad way to decide this type of stuff, i just don't understand why prodigy would make a poll, then not act based on it's result. ofc the idea to make a poll in the first place was idiocy on prodigys behalf.

anyway, i dont care if shoop(or anyone else) gets demoted or not, as long as abuse in the future gets taken care of properly. obviously there is no problem if noone abuses, but what bothers me is prodigys way of reasoning. read my last few posts again.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Chakra

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:36 pm

They aren't mutually exclusive. You can check every box if you want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sheeptag.net/
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:40 pm

didnt know. but others have made this observation as well when we discussed it on bnet, so im sure there were many who thought you could only pick 1 option.

anyway, whats your point? that getting twice as many votes as the second most voted options isnt sufficient to act? thats polls are a good way of choosing whether to act against moderator abuse? i dont really understand what you want. obviously shoop would get demoted if we based it on the poll results.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Amir you make baseless claims like they are fact. Your 'evidence' consists of only one item that actually pertains to the forum. It looks like Shoop DID delete Sidey's posts in the Democracy thread. I read through Sidey's posts in that thread PRIOR to them being deleted and everything he had to say was complete shit. He basically said anything he could think of to discredit Shoop's idea; his main point being Shoop wanted to gain more power for himself. This being completely impossible in an ideal democracy (which has a multitude of checks and balances) I think we can disregard this as anything other than Shoop cleaning up the trash. As far as I'm concerned both of you (Amir and Sidey) can fuck off. You stacked the poll results, and you didn't even know it was MULTIPLE CHOICE! ROFL. To top it off Amir thinks 37% equals a majority. Holy fuck grow a brain between the two of you. For your sake I will not implement the mod pool fun time. You are welcome.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:08 am

prodigy stop being an emotional crybaby, you're embarrassing yourself. try to be reasonable.

if you wanted to see whether the majority wants shoop demoted or not, why didnt you just make 2 options? wtf has chaises promotion to do with shoops status as a moderator? almost everyone who voted though it was single-choice.

and OFC all my claims can't be proven when there isnt any recording of the actions moderators do, you god damn inbred RETARD. there is direct proof for some of the claims however. and the fact that you think criticism of an idea should be separated from the idea itself further proves what a dumbass you are that shouldn't have full power over a community forum, alongside the fact that you are a crybaby which gets upset instead of listening to whats being said. you are biased as HELL (i dont trust amirs opinion blabla) and you have the brain of a rat with lung cancer.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:14 am

It sounds like you're the one that's mad Amir. Just saying. Anyway, yes there is a record. I can see all actions that take place to a limited extent. Example: Shoop deleted post 'x' from thread 'y'. Also, why would anyone think that checkboxes were anything other than multiple choice? There's never any variation from that theme. A check mark = multiple choice internationally. It looks like you are falling apart; take some time to collect yourself, put together a legitimate case against Shoop, and come back to me better prepared.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:38 am

Quote :
He basically said anything he could think of to discredit Shoop's idea; his main point being Shoop wanted to gain more power for himself. This being completely impossible in an ideal democracy (which has a multitude of checks and balances) I think we can disregard this as anything other than Shoop cleaning up the trash.

Shoop removed all of my posts in the thread - all of which contained separate points. Some of which were backing up what Zoolander said - incidentally his post was not removed.

Quote :
You stacked the poll results, and you didn't even know it was MULTIPLE CHOICE! ROFL. To top it off Amir thinks 37% equals a majority. Holy fuck grow a brain between the two of you. For your sake I will not implement the mod pool fun time. You are welcome.

Everyone is of the belief that a poll is stupid. Then you make a poll and discredit it yourself. WOW.

If you think about the mathematics of the poll 37% is a giant majority given the choices and the format.

Regardless, your poll has got to be the most disorganized and incompetent poll I have ever seen.

Prodigy, you are proving yourself to be incredibly stupid. You're agreeing with every single FREAK idea.

- You want a spam forum
- You want cyclic admins/mods
- You care about who makes an argument as opposed to the worth of the argument itself
- You think it's OK that someone removes every single post a user makes from a thread to censor criticism of his own ideas.

I think you've proven yourself to be incompetent and unfit for your role. I highly suggest you either GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER or give your role up to someone with better reasoning.

Seriously, do you have ANY experience running a forum?
Back to top Go down
Night

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:21 pm

I have to agree , the vote thread seems stupid. There are certainly too many options and different topics which should be discussed seperately.

Speaking about whole of it , i suggest prodigy to give shoop a warning. He removed some posts in forums but he also done some horse-work. A warning will do in my opinion,lets make it fair for both sides-> Shoop gets a warning and if he ABUSES more , he just gets demoted. I believe this is the right decision concerning this topic , because this is entirely turning into a flame thread.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:58 pm

I havent removed any of Sideys posts though, he is just lying. But otherwise I would agree with Night.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Shoop, don't abuse your powers as mod anymore. There's your warning.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Okey. We can assume Sideys lies are true if it makes you happier. Either way I wont abuse mod powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prodigy = Chakra? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy = Chakra?   Prodigy = Chakra? Empty

Back to top Go down

Prodigy = Chakra?
Page 1 of 1