STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chakra is back

Go down 
+2
Shoop
Effloresce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

Chakra is back Empty
PostSubject: Chakra is back   Chakra is back EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Seems like it. Prodigy owns this forum? Then why hasn't he done ANYTHING about the situation?

Shoop has removed 3-4 four content-filled relevant and critical posts of mine directed at him in a thread he made.

Nomapgrid has just moved a post critical of him to the trash can.

Exalius...do I even need to speak on this?

Please FIX THIS. Remove their ppowrs.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Chakra is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra is back   Chakra is back EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:00 pm

I havent removed a single post of yours.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Chakra is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra is back   Chakra is back EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:40 pm

1) i made a post in the STWC section announcing my team. you kept going on and on about how traxx and cmk didnt leave your team(when they did, openly as well). then you edited the ''registered teams'' section where traxx and cmk were listed under my team, and put them back under yours.

you have also removed most criticism from your ''democracy'' thread.

and even IF we assume that what you did was right, there is still the problem of inconsistency. you only edit posts and trick around here and there when the posts are directly negative towards you or something you stand for. you never move posts if someone else makes a suggestion, and someone offers alternative solutions or counterarguments.

2) exa deleted my post which proved he lied, and then lied about it, claiming that my post contained a picture of a dead fish in it.

3) mappy deleted a thread which made the claim that he maphacks. again, even IF we assume that what he did was right, there's a problem with inconsistency. he deletes "maphack" threads which are directed at him, without doing anything about the other maphack threads with essentially the same content.

you can argue that what you did was right, but its a complete knockout when you consider inconsistency as well. there's an obvious similarity between all these cases; you all claim that what you did was right, yet you only act when it benefits you(remove criticism). you guys have to stop doing this shit.
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

Chakra is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra is back   Chakra is back EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:30 am

on that chakra status #realtalk
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

Chakra is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra is back   Chakra is back EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:38 am

That was the first maphack thread that has been here.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Chakra is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra is back   Chakra is back EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:01 am

If anything we should remove amir. He lie and exagerate about what other moderators have done (I still havent removed any of Sideys posts) and dont do ANYTHING to help out on his own. Imo moderators should actually do something and not just have a title for show. I think we should consider replacing Amir with someone more responsible for instance Chaise.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Chakra is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra is back   Chakra is back EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:23 am

again shoop acts based on emotions(just like when he removed all of sideys posts which critisized him and when he started editing all of my posts in the STWC section).

he doesn't say anything until someone critisize him. if it was exalius who made my last post, shoop would go after him. if it was mappy, shoop would go after mappy.

we cant have emotional moderators like shoop on-board. you don't get a freepass for abusing just because you try to build a friendship with prodigy outside the forums. remove shoop ASAP. if anyone can refute my claims or reasoning, please do so. if you can't, remove shoop from moderator and let people who dont cry when you critisize them take care of moderating.

edit: and yeah, give chaise moderator. remove shoop and add chaise. chaise doesnt cry if you critisize him and he doesn't abuse powers ever.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Chakra is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra is back   Chakra is back EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:55 am

And Amir continues to lie. No, I still havent removed any of Sideys posts despite how many times you say it.

Amir is hunting me beacause I flame him on BNet and critize him on the forum. His "criticism" is basicly 99 % lies. The bottom line however is that you dont do ANYTHING as moderator and you lie to create fights and get others demoted. Why should we keep you, what function do you fill?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Chakra is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra is back   Chakra is back EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:02 pm

it doesn't matter if i dont do anything(neutral influence on the forums), because what you are doing is negative, thus you would always get replaced before me. anyway, shoop is lying that he didn't remove any posts. even sidey claims that shoop lies, and that he DID move mass posts.

anyway, i do mass stuff as moderator, but if prodigy wants to remove me = let him. i dont care about moderator, but i dont mind helping out with the forums since ppl like shoop are abusing. the bottom line is that shoop HAS to get removed from moderator because hes a direct negative influence on the forum if he has powers.

i have complained about shoop editing my stwc posts before, and sidey has complained about shoop moving his posts all over the forums before. shoop only claims it's lies when its brought up in retrospect, in hopes that people would have forgotten his actions.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

Chakra is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra is back   Chakra is back EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:56 pm

I've been thinking about adding Chaise to the team for a while. He seems really level headed and reasonable as well as being intelligent. I will make a poll about these admin issues.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
Shoop

Shoop

Chakra is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra is back   Chakra is back EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:05 pm

I see Amir continues to lie. Nice.

But since he dont care, since he dont contribute with anything, since he lies to creates drama between other mods/admins, why dont we just remove him and replace him with chaise?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chakra is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra is back   Chakra is back Empty

Back to top Go down

Chakra is back
Page 1 of 1