STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LEGENDS - true ST mastery

Go down 
+6
I_think_i_own
prodigy
Shoop
CandyManKiller
NoMapgrid
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

LEGENDS - true ST mastery Empty
PostSubject: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:35 am

my claim is that me, shoop, chaise, cow and sidey = will beat ANY team ''roc'' can produce today. drew might also play instead of sidey.

would be fun to make some games with these teams. ''st legends vs new-beginners united''. regardless of who ends up winning, the games will be fun for everyone involved.

a fun opposing team would be something like cmk, traxx, exa, nightmare, pab. or something along those lines. i dont have a perfect idea whos good these days, but i know is that ppl like cmk/traxx/exa are considered top 3 by many. in reality, they are all below me and the players mentioned at the start of this post. as always, st rankings are heavily influenced by popularity and personality, so people tend to rank their friends high(even if they're trying to be unbiased), while ranking ppl they dont like low. so i end this post with one of my famous quotes: "I don't care what people think, I ONLY care what legends think".
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:38 am

got an idea.
Why not doing 2 RoC teams?
Best RoC team + Second Best RoC Team?
I'd be sub for second team. ^^

btw. good idea. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:43 am

I cba do any work, but I leave it up to the community to gather the following players:

Grim, Martin, Cmk, Traxx + me ofcourse.

To be honest, I find it insulting that you think a jokeass team with Cow Shoop Chaise and you would beat the above team, I'd beat the shit out of you and that team any day of the week, and I will happily prove it any day, any time, just get those people online and get a decent bot.

On a sidenote, I'm not popular on roc, I do not have a roc hostbot, nor are the people there big fans of me, people ranking me only base it on their observations in games (obviously) and it becomes very clear when even geekshows like apolar who I trashed repeatedly drafts me first Very Happy

Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:48 am

I'm in also its time to crush this kebab and his team.

Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:30 am

exa wrote:
I cba do any work, but I leave it up to the community to gather the following players:

Grim, Martin, Cmk, Traxx + me ofcourse.

To be honest, I find it insulting that you think a jokeass team with Cow Shoop Chaise and you would beat the above team, I'd beat the shit out of you and that team any day of the week, and I will happily prove it any day, any time, just get those people online and get a decent bot.

On a sidenote, I'm not popular on roc, I do not have a roc hostbot, nor are the people there big fans of me, people ranking me only base it on their observations in games (obviously) and it becomes very clear when even geekshows like apolar who I trashed repeatedly drafts me first Very Happy

Martin will stop st, soz.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:07 pm

I am in, lets get this party started!
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Lets gooooo. Put me instead of martiNo.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:22 pm

We just make a team with the ppl that will appear at this time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:38 am

so make it happen then. my team is ready, tell me when you 5 are ready and available to play. exa sais he cba organizing this but he'll play, so ill take it that martin(?) will take care of the job. cmk is smoking weed all day, grim is on east, and noone knows where traxx is most of the time Very Happy

you talk the talk but lets see you walk the walk vs the people that revolutionized and mastered sheeptag years ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:45 am

Lol that teAm is garbage me exa and 3 other fruuks can rApe that shittty team
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:13 pm

lal.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Assasin-death

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:06 pm

This is retarded if you wanna play vs todays allstars who haven't been around for 10 years this should be the ppl to play vs!

Exalius, Traxxwolf, A_polar[behh], Pab29 and maybe Skill_ownz- / Jean-mii.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:12 am

Yeah polar... you are certainly a top player.

Anyway, Exa, or whoever wants to be in charge for team geekshits, are you ready? Beacause team legends are!
Back to top Go down
SharingMyHeroes

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:15 am

If they wanna pick me, I'm everytime ready for such challenges
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:28 am

Quote :
and noone knows where traxx is most of the time Very Happy

I'm a lot more active than you amirs. Atleast as an Sheeptag player.
Listen up guys, what makes shoop and chaise to old players and CMK not? This battle is more "AMIRs friends vs exa"

I can absolutely play this game, if I get to play for a real team lol.

If it's AMIRS team vs: TraxxWOLF, Exalius, CandyManKiller, BeeeH- +1 (RUne, pab, steko, nightmare who ever)

I wont play for a team thats: Me, exa, jm, pab and lauch. Thats an obvious loss.

The NIGHT (yes, we must do this at some night) you organize this I will be there and play. We can have some good matches, I think if we do 10 games it would be 5-5, or 6-4 to some team ^^.

Cyaz

Back to top Go down
SharingMyHeroes

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Bullshit, it will be old legends vs old legends too, what will change since u pick 100% tft players? suck my ball lol.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:15 am

well.
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:05 am

cmk definitely qualifies as an old player...i guess he's just considered diffirently because he was playing ROC while all the others quit in 2010-2011 (first half)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDS - true ST mastery   LEGENDS - true ST mastery Empty

Back to top Go down

LEGENDS - true ST mastery
Page 1 of 1