STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Future legends??

Go down 
+8
KatyRox
Chakra
XXXandBEER
Shoop
prodigy
TraxxWOLF
Night
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
12 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:06 am

ive watched and analyzed several players, i've done many experiments, much calculation, and the results are in.

Hanku - this is not a potential legend. this half legend, half man. hanku is a previous turd whos in the middle of a transformation. if the STC was a tree of evulution, hanku would be the ''missing link'' between trollpro and chiefhero. future legend? probabaly.

Skillsowns - this is a potential legend. he got the individual skill, he got the positioning when hes trying, hes a nice invisser. spends too much time in bot right corner waiting for his allies to die. im pretty sure he would be a tier 1 player if he played more serious and offered more for the team, instead of cornering so much. future legend? maybe. depends if he got the will to chance his playstyle.

nightmare - this one is a hard nut to crack. he can perform pretty well, but he often has a long chain of really turd performances, usually blaming it on something weird like ''cold hands'' or ''i gotta eat, too hungry''. needs to shape up, and stop being unstable. only then can we call this guy a legend.

beeeh - simlar to nightmare, only a bit worse in every way. dies more often, dies much earlier on average, worse wolf. however, hes quite good compared to the normal players/antilegends. however, due to a HUGE amount of delusion(genuinely considers himself rank 1), i dont see the will or hunger for improvement. future legend? plausible.

laauch - shows VERY unstable behavior. this has much to do with his mind/attitude and little to do with his skill. i think he would have a stable performance if he stop crying and ruining when someone flames him. however, has alot to learn from nightmare and beeeh before he can consider being my student. future legend? not likely.

jeanmii - hasn't impressed me at all. nothing unique, zero mastery, zero talent. future legend? no. but still a nice and funny guy who i like Smile

next episode => we'll get in on azzuro, greatlakes, twix, zo0lander and chaise.
Back to top Go down
Night

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:21 pm

I have also watched and analysed some players :
Chiefhero[sks]-> potential legend , although he cornermasses 24/7 and has no clue how to wolf properly. Training wolving and teamwork for this guy will do.

Peace king
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Night wrote:
I have also watched and analysed some players :
Chiefhero[sks]-> potential legend , although he cornermasses 24/7 and has no clue how to wolf properly. Training wolving and teamwork for this guy will do.

Peace king

I've seen you write like this several times Night and not until now have i had the enegry to actually respond.
You think "how can he compare me with these guys, I AM legend".

But thing is night, you are very good. But you are not considered as top top player by anyone "above" you in rankings.
Instead of repsonding like you did, improve urself, show ur skills in STWC and you will one day reach tier 1.

ps, this is not to sound cocky, but you have to much of a ego boost. You are not supposed to judge urself, let other judge ur skills. You never hear messi say "Im LegeND"
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:45 pm

'Legends' should not turn into tier 3 players as soon as they hit US host. (i.e. Amir/Chaise). Just saying...
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
TraxxWOLF

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:49 pm

prodigy wrote:
'Legends' should not turn into tier 3 players as soon as they hit US host. (i.e. Amir/Chaise). Just saying...

Prod, how would you rank top 5 in the world?
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Well Traxx, it's really hard for me to put people in order but I'll give it a shot.
1. Grim.Shadow
2. drewisfat
3. Exalius
4. CMK
5. TraxxWOLF

Now this is assuming all these players are in top form. Obviously drew is a little rusty right now, CMK has hit a rough patch, etc...
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:19 pm

I dont understand why people rank Exa so high, but I guess its beacause all of his talk.

If you analyze him as a player he is nothing special as sheep, usually doesnt die early but doesnt contribute very much to his team either. As wolf he is direcly bad compared to most other top players.

Top 5 atm Imo (I dont rank myself, I let others do that) :

1. CMK
2. Grim
3. Amir
4. Chaise
5. Beeeh (when he plays seriously)
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:29 pm

im a tier 1 player on east and on euro, prodigy Smile and im definitelly better than most of the people you consider tier 1 on east, which is why i get picked before them every time i play on east. drew is a good player but he's always picked first solely on reputation(even if he has a bad period and performs worse than certain others). zo0 and grim are solid picks in east. master is overrated, and the rest i've played with are pretty much tier 3 players at best, by any standard.

im cocky as hell. this annoys some ppl, while others try to copy it(night, beeh etc). until someone proves me wrong(i take any challenge) i'll keep being arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Night

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Lets analyse traxx for example , he has died first many times in serious games , and ppl who are considered good pick me first/2nd on almost every versus game. Although traxx can only runtag and is a chief of grr + good attidute.

Many ppl are based on reputations truly.

perfect example of legend gameplay of mine on East host is gauntlet tournament.

conclusion-> people like traxx are overrated as hell and im underrated.

Choop chop king
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Let me defend a couple of my choices from my point of view: Exalius I can defend as a top 5 player all day. When I play with Exa he is reliably there to help when I am isolated, when I am trying to expand, when I go for double save etc... He gives good directions to team as captain and is an all around solid sheep. As wolf I have seen him out of position maybe twice in the last month at most. This can not be said for any other wolf player I examine. When his team gives him gold he is a good 1 hitter and golemer etc... To me Exalius deserves top 5 just because of his reliable rank 1 skills. Also I may mention that he plays really well in East host; I can barely notice any decrease in skill from his performance in Euro host. This is another thing that can't be said for many sheeptaggers. Traxx has great leadership qualities. He picks a good team in versus, and has a knowledge of how people will work together as a team. Traxx dies first sometimes, but usually because he is messing around with some mega risky rt shit ^^. When he tries he is reliably skilled sheep and is a good aggressive player. He makes shit happen for a sheep team. I don't really need to say anything about his wolfing; I think everyone accepts that he is a good wolf. Drew only performs on a sub par level now because he is rusty and fails to give a shit about the game. When Drew is motivated and attempts to improve I think he is #1 community player.

Both you and Chaise performed like kiddos in east host Amir. In fact I think you are still banned on my bot from the last time you ragequit as wolf when you couldn't get any kills. Talk about being picked for name and reputation only LOL. What a joke.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:28 pm

I love your guys little 3rd grader list also i love how the topic is "future legends" there is no future to sheep tag this is the future of sheep tag its here now sheep tag is gone in 6 months top. Enjoy it while you can! Will see who the legends are in glitch 3D when we actually can stat track etc.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:32 pm

+1 reputation for beer.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Chakra

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:20 pm

XXXandBEER wrote:
I love your guys little 3rd grader list also i love how the topic is "future legends" there is no future to sheep tag this is the future of sheep tag its here now sheep tag is gone in 6 months top. Enjoy it while you can! Will see who the legends are in glitch 3D when we actually can stat track etc.
I once heard someone say this in 2004.
Then again in 2005.
Not to mention 2006.
And then there was that 2007 episode.
And 2008...
Then the grand finale of Sheep Tag: 2009.
Then the lost year of 2010..
The rebirth of 2011.

It will survive as long as WC3 survives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sheeptag.net/
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Quote :
Both you and Chaise performed like kiddos in east host Amir. In fact I think you are still banned on my bot from the last time you ragequit as wolf when you couldn't get any kills. Talk about being picked for name and reputation only LOL. What a joke.

noone knows what this is, and noone remembers this happening. you are just lying because i have flamed you the last few days, just so everyone is aware of what kind of character is in control of the forums.

i think i speak for everyone when i say that i can't wait til you're gone from power prodigy. there is noone who thinks you are doing a good job which anyone else couldn't do better.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Chaise's performance happened 2 days ago Amir. Seems pretty easy to remember. As far as you, there's a reason you are banned, and it wasn't by me. Honestly, do you possess a brain at all? Do you forget to turn it on some days or what?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:37 pm

i got banned for leaving before a versus started, during the picking process.

prodigy, you do realize that you have stated some of the most insane shit that anyone on the forum has ever heard? ''your argument doesnt apply cus i dont trust u" "giving time 20 to both teams is unfair"... dont call anyone else stupid when you are undoubtedly one of the biggest idiots we have around today.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Neither of those examples is insane! You are so dumb LOL.
Back to top Go down
KatyRox

KatyRox

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: I read all the posts, Some good, Some bad.   Future legends?? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:12 am

I like the lineup prod had, Seems good. But yes Traxx stop pulling some risky shit rting in mass please. I know i'm prob worst in the community <-- LaLaHeHe (euro) and (i live in east) GhosT[One] (east) atm i think we are all good but the time 20 shit is gonna kill us. I think we should start agreeing on one thing and move up to the top. Thats whats gonna make st live. Team corroporation. cheers
Back to top Go down
exa

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:50 am

Shoop wrote:
I dont understand why people rank Exa so high, but I guess its beacause all of his talk.

If you analyze him as a player he is nothing special as sheep, usually doesnt die early but doesnt contribute very much to his team either. As wolf he is direcly bad compared to most other top players.

Top 5 atm Imo (I dont rank myself, I let others do that) :

1. CMK
2. Grim
3. Amir
4. Chaise
5. Beeeh (when he plays seriously)

Shoop "take all gold, get 1 hit but still suck" "cornermass constantly even while team is dying, and then blame team for sucking when they die due to taking all heat while you eat a donut bot left" and Shoop "dies in 30 sec 60% of the time even though he only cornermass" has spoken.

I understand that you don't rank yourself Shoop, and I doubt that any of the very good, good, or semi-good ST players will rank you anywhere in a top 10 list, I imagine you might get ranked in a top 20'th list by people like sheep_pro95 or Fuck_Face_Sheep who is slightly worse players than you. Personally I think you're a trash player, and so does many others, that's probably while you're usually the last pick in todays games.

Some ROC ppl that sticks out to me:

Skill_Ownz:

Pros: Overall the best candidate to be a real legend in almost every aspect, talk the talk, walk the walk, very good skill-wize in most aspects of the game, funny guy, usually increases game value by presence etc.

Cons: Chickens out when it comes to challenges, appears to be a weak nut because of this, also some horsey death as sheep and a little poor farm placement.

Hanky(Hanku)

Pros: The only new member to the community since 2008 who mastered the ability to not die like a nut in 30% of the games, huge cornermass which is benefitial when he is put together with certain people.

Cons: Doesn't adapt, always corernmass, gets crushed unless he has other strong people to carry him making him able to cornermass freely without pressure, horsey wolf from time to time, a little sumissive personality? Tends to take shit as if it were candy.

Turbo_12

Pros: Widely known in the community, very good at wisping, always survives longer than Shoop as sheep.

Cons: Horsey sheep, horsey wolf, always dies in 31 sec as sheep.

Back to top Go down
Azzuro

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:27 am

Yo exa dont forget u also joined the sheeptag community after 2008 Wink
Back to top Go down
Night

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Furthermore i would like to mention that traxx hasn't won a SINGLE tournament, clanwar and he rarely wins any versus games. Hes just famous for runtag videos and nice personality. Time to throw out the guuks , time FOR NIGHT!

king
Back to top Go down
BEeeH-

BEeeH-

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:18 pm

i remember when i had night in my STWC team once.... it ended up with him constant cornemassing as sheep, and as wolf letting the sheep save 7 times in a row
Back to top Go down
Night

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:24 pm

BEeeH- wrote:
i remember when i had night in my STWC team once.... it ended up with him constant cornemassing as sheep, and as wolf letting the sheep save 7 times in a row

We won everygame i played in that stwc , whats your problem? I compensated the mistake of saves for good gameplay. Cya king
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:19 pm

YOYO Fellows!!! a guy like me will never become legend at massing cause i lost the interest for mass but in the old days i was actually quite coveted, believe it or not xD nightmare were only a turd player at that moment, has become legend now but i never doubted that nightmare had the ability to become one of the best amongst players but i have actually been better than him xD, now im the turd lmao!!!
Back to top Go down
Night

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:00 am

Trollpro i have to agree with u , in 2008 when i started st u might have been better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Future legends?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future legends??   Future legends?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Future legends??
Page 1 of 1