STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sheep Tag LegendS

Go down 
+8
BEeeH-
I_think_i_own
XXXandBEER
Shoop
exa
Tay_VaNo
prodigy
Lovee
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovee

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Hello Sheep Tag LegendS!

a quote from NumeRo UnO sheep tag player Amiro:

Quote :
my claim is that me, shoop, chaise, cow and sidey = will beat ANY team ''roc'' can produce today.

Well my name is Lovee and I am a retired sheep tag player, but I have a proposition.

Seeing as this forum is filled with pointless crap about rankings and legends and all that crap.

THIS IS A CALL OUT TO THE Sheep Tag LegendS!

Amir says you guys can't be beat. So if you guys actually have some balls... lets make this interesting.

I will assemble a 5 man team, and play your team in a best-of-5 format.

now here is the part where we see if your talking the talk, or walking the walk.

Loser of the best of 5 - pays 30 euros.

WHAT DO YOU SAY LEGENDS? STILL TALKING? OR WE GNNA SEE SOME ACTION!?

p.s. i get my team to stream the entire series live for all of the community to see - with commentary too probs.

so sheep tag community, lets see if your legends have cojones.

Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:25 pm

BOOM. Lovee calls out de kiddos.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
Tay_VaNo

Tay_VaNo

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Finally good Stuff, if u need someone to stream <--

GIMME AN OBS SPOT
Back to top Go down
exa

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Insane challenge, would be LEGENDS if this happened. The only way I see this could be played is if both teams pay up in advance to some kid that everyone trusts, and then that kid can distribute the money after the game.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Too bad we have none of those in this community. Wink
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Id be down to collect the money and stream the match with commentary ofc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lovee

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Exalius and Shoop = trying to steer away from the point.

It's about honor; if you guys are really the best. You will play AND pay if you lose.

I promise I will pay if I lose.

Why don't you guys put your money where your mouth is and agree?

NO DODGER
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:45 am

Lovee wed rape together like old times gg WtW yeeeEe
Back to top Go down
BEeeH-

BEeeH-

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:13 am

they are NOT sheep tag legends, they are TRASH
Back to top Go down
drewisfat

drewisfat

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:46 am

The real problem with lovee's plan is that most legends capable of squashing such a team wouldn't DARE handicap themselves with a monsterfreak like lovee on the team, with the possible consequence of "proving" amir's insane claim and then having to pay him.

Oh and the last time cow showed up to a serious game was before exa even started st.

I'm kidding of course. Cow's never played a serious game.

Where'd you even get this topic, didn't amir say this like 5 months ago or some shit?
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:32 am

drewisfat wrote:
The real problem with lovee's plan is that most legends capable of squashing such a team wouldn't DARE handicap themselves with a monsterfreak like lovee on the team, with the possible consequence of "proving" amir's insane claim and then having to pay him.

Oh and the last time cow showed up to a serious game was before exa even started st.

I'm kidding of course. Cow's never played a serious game.

Where'd you even get this topic, didn't amir say this like 5 months ago or some shit?

It's probably me thats retarded, but what teams would this be?

Amir, Chaise, Sidey, Cow and shoop vs 5 other players?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:18 am

the problem with that claim, larry, was that i made it right after i ''came back'' to sheeptag after not building a single farm in years. i wanted to prove that i(and the other old legends) could beat people who have continuously played for years while still being somewhat rusty, hence being worthy of the title ''LEGENDS'' Very Happy

now there's no challenge anymore. i am arguably the best player in the world again and the rest of my team is essentially equally good. we would walk over you in a couple of minutes. but ill be more than happy to play. i call uppon my oldest amigos and legends; shoop chaise exa drew cow. 6v6 is so much more fun than 5v5 imo.

i just see 2 problems with your proposition larry. the first is that noone whos good atm will want to be in a team with you since you're inactive/lack enough current respect to be in charge of the team. but if you can get past this, great. the other problem is the money stuff. i don't see us gathering 10 people who're all willing to actually pay up when the time comes(or pay beforehand). i suggest you put some other stakes on the table.
Back to top Go down
Tay_VaNo

Tay_VaNo

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:24 am

Each Player got to pay 30 euros or is it for the whole team?
If its for the Team, camman 30 euros are nothing.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:42 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
the problem with that claim, larry, was that i made it right after i ''came back'' to sheeptag after not building a single farm in years. i wanted to prove that i(and the other old legends) could beat people who have continuously played for years while still being somewhat rusty, hence being worthy of the title ''LEGENDS'' Very Happy

now there's no challenge anymore. i am arguably the best player in the world again and the rest of my team is essentially equally good. we would walk over you in a couple of minutes. but ill be more than happy to play. i call uppon my oldest amigos and legends; shoop chaise exa drew cow. 6v6 is so much more fun than 5v5 imo.

i just see 2 problems with your proposition larry. the first is that noone whos good atm will want to be in a team with you since you're inactive/lack enough current respect to be in charge of the team. but if you can get past this, great. the other problem is the money stuff. i don't see us gathering 10 people who're all willing to actually pay up when the time comes(or pay beforehand). i suggest you put some other stakes on the table.

ROFL! I love how you try to sneak exa in to your team. He is NOT ur old amigo, hes just been considered pro for a short time, CMK is much more of a old legend than he is.

Who would be playing that team anyway?
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 am

Im pretty confident in saying that a team of...:

TraxxWOLF
Exalius
CMK
+2 (enstek, beeeh, night for example)

... Would win a game vs u 5 Razz
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:20 am

Feels unfair to compete with or against Exalius considering he uses maphack. With maphack and high zoom on a big monitor you get an insane advantage in sheep tag. You can speedmass and bank with basicly no risk at all. I think we should try to find a way to catch maphacking (Hillo had some ideas how to do this I think) before we draw conclusions from games. The increasing maphacking is really making sheep tag boring to play. I dont even feel like playing atm when I know lack of moral standards is getting as important as skill.

IF we cant do anything about maphack the only reasonable solution I can come up with is to officially allow it and consider it as a part of the game. We really need to put skill back in sheep tag.
Back to top Go down
exa

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:50 am

Shoop wrote:
Feels unfair to compete with or against Exalius considering he uses maphack. With maphack and high zoom on a big monitor you get an insane advantage in sheep tag. You can speedmass and bank with basicly no risk at all. I think we should try to find a way to catch maphacking (Hillo had some ideas how to do this I think) before we draw conclusions from games. The increasing maphacking is really making sheep tag boring to play. I dont even feel like playing atm when I know lack of moral standards is getting as important as skill.

IF we cant do anything about maphack the only reasonable solution I can come up with is to officially allow it and consider it as a part of the game. We really need to put skill back in sheep tag.

Feel free to post replays that proves what you say, feel free to even post replays that even SUGGESTS what you say.

You don't base this on anything at all, there is no substance in what you say as usual, only the same propaganda you've been using for years to make other people look bad and in return make yourself look good, but realize this Shoop:

NO ONE thinks you're good at ST, you're a JOKE at ST, EVERYONE that's even SLIGHTLY good at ST picks you last in versus, because you are INSANELY bad.

You also claim OTHER people lack moral standards, but let's take a look at Shoop shall we?

*Removed all posts on previous forum when they "contained wrong grammar"

*Banning people from your channels (when people still used your channels) only due to emotional reasons or because they argued against you.

*Kicking people from 6vs6 or 5vs5 game and thus ruining the party only because someone pissed you personally off, kicked me from a versus game a few weeks ago because I crushed you in versus.

*Demanding ban on people who pissed you personally off in some game by flaming you, and banning these people on your own bot without any valid reasons.

*Raising latency to 500 in ST games, waiting 1 min and then saying "wops I meant 50 xD"

*Lying constantly, lying about winning STWC, lying about what time the other team did in versus, lying about what someone said, lying constantly about what you said, everything to make yourself look better.

*Constantly blaming others, it's always someone ELSES fault, its always someone ELSE that starts to flame, always someone ELSE. Shoop has never taken responsibility for anything in his LIFE, yet most of the shit that happens when he's around is usually his fault.

*Ruined the map by removing the stack-farm, essentially stripping the map of mastery to make yourself relevant, now you wan't to remove invis also, again, because you suck at ST and need to make yourself relevant.

*Killed successful clans like oSa & STC because you're so fucking emo, and kicked people because they flamed you / argued against you.

On top of this, Shoop has PUBLICLY ADMITTED to using maphack in several games, Shoop died to invis CONSTANTLY a month or two ago, now he NEVER dies to invis?

I also encourage everyone to read this thread made by Sidey, everything he says here = also true about Shoop:

http://www.clanwhis.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2&highlight=Shoop

Fucking DISGUSTING how someone like Shoop can claim other people lack moral standards.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Lol, you expect people to take your emo-responces seriously? Anyway, this is highly OT sorry I started this discussion Larry. If you really have a problem with anything I do or have done why dont you make a topic about it Exa?
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Exa and Shoop please refrain from discussing maphack in this topic or you will be banned from these forums.
This topic is about challenging those that call themselves the best (traxx/cmk/amir/exa/shoop/chaise) verse the average joes.

The way I see it at a certain point every sheep tagger is near equal when they try and do their best the only difference is people like chaise/amir/traxx/cmk perform their best more often then people like lovee/steko/beeh/itio but if both teams played there hardest it would be a very close match in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Night

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Shoop wrote:
Lol, you expect people to take your emo-responces seriously? Anyway, this is highly OT sorry I started this discussion Larry. If you really have a problem with anything I do or have done why dont you make a topic about it Exa?

U accuse a person for a high crime and u EXPECT him to just stand and watch while u insult/blame him for various things? Let me remind u that it has NOT been proven that exa maphacks , even tho many ppl suspect that. This is highly offtopic as u said, u should think first before writting.

Anyway i suggest u a normal match 6v6 , without any prize money. Its as funny as it is without it. U cant expect everyone to pay-up in the first place.

king
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Night if you could read Im sure you would see I wrote in the very post you quoted that I was sorry for starting this discussion.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:51 pm

ye prizemoney is some retarded idea for this community. but i liked the arrogance/walking-the-walk part of it. too many freaks claim they are rank 1(nightmare, beeeh etc) but hide under the table when its time to prove it.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:01 pm

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
ye prizemoney is some retarded idea for this community. but i liked the arrogance/walking-the-walk part of it. too many freaks claim they are rank 1(nightmare, beeeh etc) but hide under the table when its time to prove it.

Can someone please tell me what the teams are supposed to be? (?)
Back to top Go down
BEeeH-

BEeeH-

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:44 am

XXXandBEER wrote:
Exa and Shoop please refrain from discussing maphack in this topic or you will be banned from these forums.
This topic is about challenging those that call themselves the best (traxx/cmk/amir/exa/shoop/chaise) verse the average joes.

The way I see it at a certain point every sheep tagger is near equal when they try and do their best the only difference is people like chaise/amir/traxx/cmk perform their best more often then people like lovee/steko/beeh/itio but if both teams played there hardest it would be a very close match in my opinion

stfu idiot

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:

When was the last time you proved something?

the only thing u do is semi cornermass, EVERY GAME, which OFTEN leads to that the whole team gets isolated in top right corner unless your teammates are beeeh or some other legends who makes SURE that his team is okay.

and dont give me some horse/troll comeback "beeeh died 30 sec once xD" please

can't wait to kick ur noob ass in stwc + duo tournament. but that will probably never happend because u will most likely dodge to not risk ur "st reputation" that u are sadly trying to maintain by countless lies. You're exactly like shoop, but some kids still like you

Anyways, this idea is retarded. the only one who will show up from the "legends" is chaise, and who the fakks wanna play with larry? rofl^^

Last edited by BEeeH- on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:09 am

Beeh can you speak proper english you twisted fuck, fuck off. Get over yourself faggot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sheep Tag LegendS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag LegendS   Sheep Tag LegendS Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheep Tag LegendS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next