STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mastery of wc3 games

Go down 
+9
A_Polar[behh]
Tay_VaNo
Pab29
TraxxWOLF
Shoop
Azzuro
drewisfat
XXXandBEER
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
13 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

mastery of wc3 games Empty
PostSubject: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:26 am

Ice escape - a top player worldwide. an estimation of top 2-3% worldwide isn't far from accurate. an equivalent of a ''tier 2'' player in sheeptag, although the scene is much bigger.

sheep tag - self explanatory

dota - really good gameunderstanding. not equally good, but still quite impressive, individual skills.

Legion TD - me and shoop are pioneers at this shit, especially at the hybrid race.

Ladder - account: TheAss]Of[Katie@tft.

basically mastered fully or to a big degree every major game on wc3 except warlock,
as well as numerous of outdated TDs and minigames.

what games have you mastered? give me reasons to put you in the ST hall of fame.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Gang Wars - The king #1 in world w/o a doubt challenge me pls
Snowball Fight - Got real good at this shit sadly not enough people play really epic game
LTW/WMW/HLW - Will beat anyone 1v1 in any of these
Platform Escape/100 Rounds - Beat 100 rounds almost beat platform escape alone
Legion TD - PLEASE play me in legion TD me and midget = UNDEFEATED come on shoop amir
Sheep Tag- Some call me the greatest no big deal easy game
Back to top Go down
drewisfat

drewisfat

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:27 pm

rylo and i mastered that gang wars shit back in 2006. We took the game to the most it could be taken to given how seriously game ruining Apaches were. CBA to go back to it now.

Snipers - I'm the best at this game. I believe im the best at snipers even more than I believe I'm the best at sheep tag. I play 1/10th as the top players and almost always crush them. Akino and others never like to admit it, but im still heavily relied on for clan wars. I'm just a much much more intelligent player than the egoheads that play this shit. I'm still the only one that passes lumber, EVER.

Freeze Tag Ranged - Not a hard game to master. Cracks me up when I join a game that people play 100 x more than me and they are NOT better than me.

Dota (roc) - Yeah I know mass jokes here. Mastered this one years ago even before st, and the game still hasnt changed. And it's still being played I found out! Definitely not the best in this, although if i played for about a week I would be one of the best especially with a few characters.

Battleships - Very good at this, although it's a very flawed game.

Troll and Elves !! - Best at this game, because everyone who got good at this game realized how stupid it was and got bored of it way before I finished optimizing my gameplay.

Snowball fight - Yeeeeah Right on beer Very Happy

Castle Fight - Pretty much mastered this game back with the boring westies known as elencia and ecid
Back to top Go down
Azzuro

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:06 am

Kodo Tag
Sheep Tag (Top 10 Euro)
Warlocks (top 3 in st community). crushed team Itio, My World, HcS (self declared warlock gosus) with my team (Exa, Lakes, Me)- even on east host lol...
Elemental Td (beat 500 ronalds)
Green Td
Footman
Elimination Tournament- similar to snipers (Neppy brought me to this game. Its awesome Smile)
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:32 am

Except Sheep Tag and Legions TD I used to play a lot of Wc 3 Football, but that game is more or less ruined because of the complete morons in their community. The funny thing is that the best footballers in sheep tag understood the game like 100 times better than anyone in their community and owned them every time we played.
Back to top Go down
Azzuro

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:01 am

Vid: Sidey vs clan kick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:16 am

Azzuro wrote:

Sheep Tag (Top 10 Euro)

As we use to say in Sweden Jens, Go slow in the hills bro!
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:35 pm

drewisfat wrote:
rylo and i mastered that gang wars shit back in 2006. We took the game to the most it could be taken to given how seriously game ruining Apaches were. CBA to go back to it now.

What version were you using? Apaches easy to counter lets go. I doubt you took that game as far as it goes because it goes DEEP!

Also we should bring back snowball fight game is mad fun
Back to top Go down
drewisfat

drewisfat

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Apaches being the unit that was player controlled rather than automatic. It was like Gang wars 1v1 version
Back to top Go down
Pab29

Pab29

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:17 am

Im GUUD at Ice escape & #1 warlocker of st community Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tay_VaNo

Tay_VaNo

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:22 am

#1 Pokemon Arena Player, and im proud of it!
Back to top Go down
A_Polar[behh]

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:58 am

Pab29 wrote:

Let me finish laughing, ok you suck balls at Icey and you're not #1 Warlock player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Beer I was with you for the 100 round when we beat it:(

I was better than you if I can recall:D
Back to top Go down
Pab29

Pab29

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:53 pm

A_Polar[behh] wrote:
Pab29 wrote:

Let me finish laughing, ok you suck balls at Icey and you're not #1 Warlock player.

Im good at ice ( and fuck you )
And in ST commonity, im the best warlocker ( beat itio, exa, tazz, azzuro )
SO if you have one warlocker who play st and beat me, SAY IT .
Back to top Go down
drewisfat

drewisfat

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:01 pm

307persons
Back to top Go down
TazZ

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:02 pm

TazZ qualities : -dota
-snipers /thought im the only one playing it, just read that drew plays/played it, i knew all legends from 3 years ago. rarely any of those still play
-TD's in general like gem td, you td etc...
-warlock, well pretty sure im top 10 in community
-legion td (always playing hybrid, and being good)
-icey, theres only amir better :p
-platform escape
-vamp beast
-battleship,-tanks
-RPG's , cot especially
-LTW, i beat the SHIT out of sidey as we did duel on roc king
-Wintermaul

Last edited by TazZ on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:53 am

tazz u are not top 10 in community lol u suck shit. i beat you 6-0 fucking easy as shit

pab beat me 6-5 but he only won cuz i got cocky + amir/exa distracting me i woulda won EASY cuz i went 5-1 on him at the start, = im already considered better/smarter in his gameplay
Back to top Go down
Pab29

Pab29

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:58 am

I_think_i_own wrote:
tazz u are not top 10 in community lol u suck shit. i beat you 6-0 fucking easy as shit

pab beat me 6-5 but he only won cuz i got cocky + amir/exa distracting me i woulda won EASY cuz i went 5-1 on him at the start, = im already considered better/smarter in his gameplay

LOL Very Happy
5-1 => 10 min after i WON ! Smile
And stop lie, wasnt luck, we played warlock 2 day after and i was winning 5-0 and then needed to leave -.-
If you want 1vs1 warlock, Im up when you want .
Im sure im the best warlocker in this comminity !
Back to top Go down
Azzuro

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:34 am

drew is was mistaken. east team was itio,hcs and 307th person . not my world as i said before.
ye warlock top 10 rankings in this coomunity probably:
1. Wizardman
2. Pab
3. Azzuro
4. Lakez
5. itio
6. Exa
7. Hillo
8. Hcs
9. 307th person
10. Tazz
120th Chaise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:16 pm

when the fuck was 307thperson on my team LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL now i know azzuros just making shit up 307 was NEVER on my team LOL i would rape the shit outta his terrible team with hcs alone but i used two subs, exas has screensshot of the game i played with two subs, not my official team.

azzuro i beat lakes 6-0 i got replay, since ur claiming ur better than me why dont u come 1v1. ill await this game so i can humiliate you but this will only happen if u dont dodge Smile
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:05 am

lol i would bet any slaping-bet that you haven't won 6-0 itio tongue
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:51 pm

LOL do u actually want me to post a screenshot or replay i was actually going to save the embarrassment cuz ur a nice kiddo Very Happy dont make me think otherwise sonny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mastery of wc3 games   mastery of wc3 games Empty

Back to top Go down

mastery of wc3 games
Page 1 of 1