STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wolf Leaves In Versus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madhatters
Admin

Wolf Leaves In Versus Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Leaves In Versus   Wolf Leaves In Versus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:53 pm

There have been a few posts suggesting that when a wolf leaves in versus, resulting in more sheep than wolves, the game should automatically balance in some way, so that people don't have to agree on no saving and whatnot.

A few options:

1) When the wolf leaves, all current and future spirits become invulnerable
2) When there are more sheep than wolves and a sheep saves, the sheep usual 100 gold bonus is instead given to the wolves(possibly raise to 200 gold)
3) When the wolf leaves, an iron golem with frost necklace is instantly created in the middle for the wolf team to control

All I can think of right now and some of these can definitely be abused(mostly 1/3), so it would be nice to get some opinions on which option is best and some new options if you can think of any.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Leaves In Versus   Wolf Leaves In Versus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:10 pm

When a wolf leaves all spirits become invulnerable AFTER 5 seconds

That would work but also make sure if a wolf leaves then a sheep leaves spirits become vulnerable again
Back to top Go down
drewisfat

drewisfat

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Leaves In Versus   Wolf Leaves In Versus EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Better for there to be no wisps then invulnerable wisps or something that could cause confusion. "omg i didnt realize wolf left and then sheep just couldnt save and i stalled out in middle and die" - some turk is going to do this. Only make invulnerable if that's just considerably easier. And yeah as beer said wait like 5-10 seconds before activating it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Leaves In Versus   Wolf Leaves In Versus Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Leaves In Versus
Page 1 of 1