STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people.

Go down 
+3
XXXandBEER
NoMapgrid
KatyRox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KatyRox

KatyRox

I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people. Empty
PostSubject: I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people.   I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Pab - people think ur not a legend? WTF?!?!?!? Look at those materials brusch!! Smile Got some legend rt mat's but need to work on few mass Smile)

Amir - LEGEND!!! Ur videos were MIND BLOWING! Can't say anything much more, just that ur like in my top 3 rt/mass ranking now Very Happy Amazing mat's!!

Cmk - Pro redirecter here ^^ You create redirection or whats? Smile legend rts aswell all i can really say Very Happy

Shoop - All say ur a ruiner, most of this is true for invis as wolf when unlucky team/ect.... I can't really talk because i'm terrible but w/e's you have LEGEND runtag videos and some golem and mirror images not even trollpro can hit ^^ GJ GJ

Peace!!
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people.   I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:37 am

Yo katy. (:
Videos arent the same as normal playing. you know, ye?
They wont play as good as they do in the video all the time. That are just some scenes out of 100 games.
I don't want to offend this video maker. It's nice shit, youre right.
But you cant do rankings because of the videos!

But keep posting, makes this forum active. (:

I love you
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people.   I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:28 am

"Did cmk create redirect" I am highly offended
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Re: I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people.   I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 am

lets just suck their dick cuz they hate you so u want their respect so badly ur such a desperate loser LOL
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people.   I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:20 am

Back to top Go down
KatyRox

KatyRox

PostSubject: okay?   I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:29 am

Uh itio, go fuck urself,

And traxx I think I have seen it I just posted the four I did because I didnt watch urs before I did.. You should def be up there Very Happy Crazy shits on rt btw!
Back to top Go down
BEeeH-

BEeeH-

PostSubject: Re: I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people.   I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am

check this one out, make sure to watch WHOLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-YFd19j6Rc
Back to top Go down
Tay_VaNo

Tay_VaNo

PostSubject: Re: I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people.   I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:32 am

BEeeH- wrote:
check this one out, make sure to watch WHOLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-YFd19j6Rc

good one beeeh- this one is awesome too, insane tricks etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxC25wt8NHU
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people.   I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Wow traxx you stole my song.... Seems beer is yet another trend starter. Youd all be nothing w.o me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people.   I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd just like to say I watched some videos earlier today and would like to point out few people.
Page 1 of 1