STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?

Go down 
+5
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Chakra
I_think_i_own
NoMapgrid
Tollison
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tollison

Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:20 pm

I really doubt it's corruption. Chatcraft has a completely better user interface than stwc.forummotion.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Tollison wrote:
I really doubt it's corruption. Chatcraft has a completely better user interface than stwc.forummotion.

1. The Moderators of the chatcraft website.
Many People dont like Chakra or GosuSheep and as i remember they are moderators.
i heard, that they removed messages etc.
Here they can post what they want. Better Moderators. (:

2. Europeans want to get their own Forum. This Forum was used only for stwc, but after we realized, that this could get the new st forum, we tried to get a lot of people in here to discuss and talk about sheep tag threads / other threads probably.
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:33 pm

yo i thought that website died years ago lmfao
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Have your posts ever been "censored" on st.net @ NoMapgrid?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sheeptag.net/
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:39 pm

yo chakra 70% of your members were cencored by not only you but by the other two dumbasses who were admin (gosusheep + sheepgod)
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:39 pm

and i know ur next reply is going to be defending urself by denying the fact that you did LOL
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:49 pm

No, it was going to be that NoMapgrid was never censored.

And that was going to be expanded that 90% of people who argue against st.net argue against it because Shoop&Co said so.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:20 pm

almost everyone who argued against st.net has experienced first-hand the insane system you operate under.

-ive been banned 100 times
-sidey has been banned 100 times
-chakra edited sideys posts and put pictures of spiders in them
-beeeh got banned for posting a sheeptag video which gosu didnt like
-itio was banned for flaming or some shit
and so on.

there is nothing wrong with ST.Net as a website/forum. there is, however, a problem with the people in power over there. 30% of the threads we've had on this forum(the biggest/most active ones at that) would have been deleted on st.net. but what pisses me personally off the most about st.net is that the admins ban people who flame THEM, while its perfectly acceptable to flame others. there was even a flamewar between gosusheep and some other kid, and the other kid ended up getting banned.

nothing personal chakky. ur a nice dude. you just run your forums a way which i dont want to be a part off. besides, i LOVE drama and fighting, something which you despise ^^
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:32 pm

No one has been banned 100 times. -_- No one has been banned 15 times (Sidey/ITIO might be hitting 10, IDK).

I didn't edit Sidey's post. I changed his user title. He (or someone else) easily fixed it by changing it back. Spiders went away, sadly. : ( However, look at the context of why the spiders came. The reaction, while nontraditional, wasn't a display of abusive power. If anything I was being mellow--he blatantly went against forum policy by making smurf accounts (and should have been banned).

Beeeh's "ban" was a 48 hour suspension. He, however, proceeded to make a second account and flood the forums (forgot with what, doesn't matter). Thus he indured a much longer ban.

ITIO has never brought actual content to any forum he has ever been on. Why he was banned? I don't know. I could care less.

However, people argue censorship. If you really wanted to argue something, you'd argue Mike randomly banning people for no apparent reason other than not liking people. I accept he does this. There is no excuse for doing so. However, he rarely does it and only does it to Shoop. Even when he does, Shoop is unbanned within hours.
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:55 pm

yo chakra edits my posts and writes im stupid yo thats not abusive at all right? LOL
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:56 pm

I don't have admin on this forum.
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 pm

did i say you have admin on this forum fucking dumbass LMFAO?
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Sorry, thought you were referring to your previous post. I'm not Shipton, OK?
Back to top Go down
Tollison

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:52 am

"...i LOVE drama and fighting..." -Amir

Drama and fighting is counter productive to progress for anything. I don't like to go against you, Amir, but I really don't like the fact that people with your personality still exists. All the drama and shit talk is so annoying, and its really all just spam. Basically the reason why they want to move to this forum, a poorly made one at that, is to have power and a place to satisfy their wants. I.E. the ability to spam and insult each other.

So I'll ask this of you, the owners and admins of this forum, to shut the site down and use chatcraft instead. Money is being payed for that forum, and the site has been modified to meet exceptional quality standards for a nice and well organized forum.

Of course you and all the admins, etc., will insult me after this, but that is because you are uncomfortable with being proper and civilized due to the risk of losing social status. Of course, social status is all that matters to you, and not sheep tag nor its development.
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:31 am

no one wants to go back to that shitty forum thats like moving from warcraft III to warcraft II rofl or chakras semi recent idea of moving ST from tft to roc which was not beneficial at all, yet harmful in many ways.

this forum is wayyyyyy better because admins here dont have the brain capacity of a fucking special ed kids that go through their way to abuse every power they can and limit people from doing certain things that are legal. you can blame the dumb fucking rehab admins of their forum for the downfall of their activity.

you're also forgetting that euro is a trash-talking community. flaming is essential and is very common. we cant have emotional crybaby losers like chakra that when someone says "yo chakra the map is fucking awful" bans them from the forum. this is because that is considered abusing power and its better to be a democracy over hitler shits
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:16 am

Quote :
"...i LOVE drama and fighting..." -Amir

Drama and fighting is counter productive to progress for anything.

chill out, i dont care about the community i only care about entertaining myself. itios post could be a ''ban-worthy'' post on st.net, but honestly its the best post in here so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:36 am

On this forum admins and mods are accountable for their actions and will be demoted if they abuse, thats the big difference. Not very surprisingly only Chakra protests, beacause since the introduction of this forum he have to rely on arguments and not threats to get what he want. And I dont think anyone consider logic his strong side.

Not as important, but chatcraft also got sick lag from time to time.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Chakra wrote:
No, it was going to be that NoMapgrid was never censored.

And that was going to be expanded that 90% of people who argue against st.net argue against it because Shoop&Co said so.

i just said, i would guess..
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Quote :
On this forum admins and mods are accountable for their actions and will be demoted if they abuse, thats the big difference. Not very surprisingly only Chakra protests, beacause since the introduction of this forum he have to rely on arguments and not threats to get what he want. And I dont think anyone consider logic his strong side.

nothing happened with the people who have already abused so far.

you all pretend to support this system where admins get accounted for, then you start censoring when someone makes a thread against you. exa has done this. mappy has done this. and shoop(to a lesser degree) has done this, by editing my posts when i took players from his STWC team and announced that they were on my team.

Back to top Go down
BEeeH-

BEeeH-

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Tollison wrote:

EURO IS BETTER CUZ OF THIS LOL:

Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? Gggggcy
Back to top Go down
Tay_VaNo

Tay_VaNo

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:46 pm

gute paint skills, beeeh
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Shoop keeps saying I have no influence. But who has ever, in the history of Sheep Tag, single-handedly moved all players from TFT or RoC? I am beyond powerful: I'm nearly God.

How am I protesting, Shoop? I'm simply saying why Europeans don't use st.net: because you tell them not to.
Back to top Go down
Tay_VaNo

Tay_VaNo

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Chakra wrote:
Shoop keeps saying I have no influence. But who has ever, in the history of Sheep Tag, single-handedly moved all players from TFT or RoC? I am beyond powerful: I'm nearly God.

How am I protesting, Shoop? I'm simply saying why Europeans don't use st.net: because you tell them not to.

Nono, we Roc players brought all Tft players to roc, the only reason is because in roc we still played st, when tft was already dead.
Then they came slowly one after one to Roc.
St was back then held alive by Jean, Martin, Cmk and me. Then Shoop moved to Roc and alot other Tft'ers followed him.
East did same, since they saw that there were ST Games in Roc
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Tay_VaNo wrote:
Chakra wrote:

Nono, we Roc players brought all Tft players to roc, the only reason is because in roc we still played st, when tft was already dead.
Then they came slowly one after one to Roc.
St was back then held alive by Jean, Martin, Cmk and me. Then Shoop moved to Roc and alot other Tft'ers followed him.
East did same, since they saw that there were ST Games in Roc

yee. but i was one of the first persons also. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:13 am

chakra ur stupid if u think u have influence at all on this community. you clearly don't and europe has way more power than you ever will have. Its obvious that whenever a map maker makes a new map with new changes ALL the players would move to that map. for example in dota, when icefrog releases a new map, people don't play older versions of the game. That being said, you've made a new map on roc THEREFORE people moved there as well. this is one of the most idiotic braindead decisions any map maker can make.

Chakra = by far the WORST map maker to have ever make a map on world editor. Simply makes changes for the WORSE and ruins the activity/gameplay of the game. Thus, this game would of prospered if we had a better map maker. If chakra handed the map over to someone like madhatters (so he doesnt have to start off fresh and make his own map) sheep tag would be more fun, more balanced, and an overall better game.

chakra go do what u do best and suck your dads dick you gayass nerd LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?   Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do people use stwc.forummotion over Chatcraft?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next