STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?

Go down 
+7
BaiteN92
BEeeH-
greatlakes[sks]
SharingMyHeroes
Night
NoMapgrid
exa
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
exa

Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? Empty
PostSubject: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:57 pm

I want to start out by saying that "Clan Behh" doesn't involve everyone from Behh, there are still people from there that I really trust and have a lot of confidence in, also note that I have nothing against Chaise, Lakes or Nomapgrid as persons (except for the lying/hypocrisy connected to this) and that I really like them, this only has to do with bnet hostbot business.

My case:

Apolar has ruined more games than anyone else in the ENTIRE community, take a look at the thread I posted here:

https://stwc.forumotion.com/t159-will-nomapgrid-finally-stop-lie-and-do-whats-right-remove-apolar-from-his-hostbot

And the thread Baiten posted here:

https://stwc.forumotion.com/t232-a-shaman-is-banned-lol

In these threads, I post NUMEROUS proof of Apolar abusing the hostbot, and ruining for the community, these includes:

Spamming people, afk'ing in games, leaving COUNTLESS games, spamming the hostbot to disconnect games, it also shows apolar unbanning himself (which according to nomapgrid is a crime)

Now take a look at this, RULES, yeah TWO TIMES nomapgrid has posted "RULES" threads.
https://stwc.forumotion.com/t196-rules-of-stlegends
https://stwc.forumotion.com/t129-new-rules-for-stlegends

Now, is there ANY DOUBT, that Apolar has broken the rules stated in the threads over and over again? Probably over 20 times the last 2 months? No, is he banned? No, is his admin removed? No.

Here's the funny thing about this, look at this https://stwc.forumotion.com/t229-ban-appeal-itio

Itio has been banned from Clan Behh's bot for several weeks now, and you know what he did? He ruined ONE game, thats right, he ruined ONE GAME, but he ruined it for CHAISE, he has been banned SEVERAL weeks, because he ruined ONE game for Chaise (by building a wall at the start ONCE)

Two days ago, apolar ruined 2 versus games just infront of Chaise, he ruined by afk'ing the game, eventually he got kicked from the games and banned by Pab & Traxx which was leaders of the games, I then asked Chaise "since itio has been banned for 2 weeks for ruining one game, I assume apolar gets banned now since you saw with his own eyes how he ruined 2 games, and since he has ruined 10 games and more before?"

And Chaise told me "yeye exa xDDD u wont see him again this year" <- 2 days before new years, I kept pressuring Chaise "he gets banned or not?" and eventually Chaise agreed that he should get banned.

(Keep in mind, when we played on TFT, we had 2 bots, Clan WhiS and Hillobot we told Chaise that we should ban Azzuro for repeatedly leaving dota games when he got mad, and Chaise said "ye I dont care, if u ban I will just unban")

I had same conversation with Nomapgrid, I showed him the proof, nomapgrid told me "ye im gonna remove xDDD i just have to talk about apolar first so that he don't get angry over removal XDDD" again, I kept pressuring, and he got removed.

I had another conversation with Lakes, again, I presented the proof of apolar ruining 10 games, and Lakes told me "dw exa, im root admin now, he aint gonna get his admin back"

Now, a few days later, apolar has his admin back, and he is unbanned from the bot, he has ruined literally 10 games or more in the past few weeks, most of them full versus games, Nomapgrid and Lakes have made several threads about rules, Chaise has banned Itio for building a wall in ST, yet apolar isn't banned or removed from the bot?

Clan Behh has proven themselves to be the biggest liars and hypocrites in the entire community, and I now plead to Night or Azzuro, the only two "leaders" in Clan Behh that I can TRUST, and that seem to care, will you do ANYTHING? Will you ALLOW someone to ruin for the community over and over and over again just because he is in your clan? While banning other people for doing 1 mistake once?

I give you a day or two to straight this out, but if I see that you do nothing, this goes out to everyone in the entire community:

If you are playing a game with Chaise, Lakes, Apolar or Nomapgrid, and they have 1 sheep round left to fair, rmk, or whatever, then I want you to leave the game, ruin the game for these people, as they allow someone else to ruin for us over and over again, you do not have to worry about getting banned, because if you get banned, I and everyone else that enjoys playing ST with me will boycott the Behh bot, and instead we will play with Cmk, a guy who cares if people ruin games.

Last edited by exa on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:10 pm

Polars Admin had Been Removed for 2-3 Weeks . He didnt Ruin in this Time Thats why i gave him his Admin back. I thought he would stop ruining but lets See if baiten Is right or it was really an fatal error
Back to top Go down
exa

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:27 pm

NoMapgrid wrote:
Polars Admin had Been Removed for 2-3 Weeks . He didnt Ruin in this Time Thats why i gave him his Admin back. I thought he would stop ruining but lets See if baiten Is right or it was really an fatal error

exa wrote:

Two days ago, apolar ruined 2 versus games just infront of Chaise, he ruined by afk'ing the game, eventually he got kicked from the games and banned by Pab & Traxx which was leaders of the games, I then asked Chaise "since itio has been banned for 2 weeks for ruining one game, I assume apolar gets banned now since you saw with his own eyes how he ruined 2 games, and since he has ruined 10 games and more before?"

Besides, even if his ADMIN was removed, where is the BAN? Shouldn't he be banned after ruining 10 games?
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:38 pm

As u might have already noticed , i have always been against polar and i wanted him banned. But it seems nobody wanted him banned ( nomapgrid, lakes). It is obviously hopeless if i just ban him and someone else unbans him in game. Not up to me really.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:00 am

Seems Like i never get informed about that?
Back to top Go down
SharingMyHeroes

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:21 am

I completly agree with you exa.
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:36 am

Hellau fellas!
I'm back from holiday, seems like there have been minor problems, but nothing special as I can see Smile

Exa, I understand your feelings and am grateful for your busy eye allways trying to improve our bot and clan, although Clan Behh is reigned sovereign I appreciate any income of information.

Polars admin has been taken away for 3 weeks if I'm correct and I never agreed to ban him. If it turns out that he ruined while his admin was taken there of course is no other option than banning him. In any case dropping out of a game gets someone banned at maximum of 1 day at the moment.

It's unfortunate to hear that itio was banned that long. I didn't know that.

I'm planning (hope mappy and night agree to this, if not please say so) to release a new version of rules the next 1-3 days and remove all admins until they read and understood the rules. We also need to make some threads here (Sticky rules that already exist, sticky ban-board (please add) and anyone can make threads to accuse people and add proof to it).

P.S.: No need to "ruin" a game where only I got 1 sc less than others and there's need to force an ending, because I usually just allow to end the game then anyway. Nevertheless thanks to Exalius for the great idea.
Back to top Go down
exa

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 am

Lakes, thanks for reading and replying, and not dodge'ing this thread like Chaise (since he can't defend what he has done in any way)

2 days ago, me Chaise 9 other people and Apolar played Sheep Tag, apolar ruined several games, and he was eventually kicked by Pab & Traxx, Chaise then AGREED to a BAN, and that the ban should be as long as Itio have been banned for ruining 1 game (even though apolar ruined 2 ) which has been 2 weeks now, maybe longer. I have replays / proof of this, but I would prefer not to wasting hours finding it, I wan't you to ask Chaise/Pab/Traxx about what happened this night, they all should remember it very well, and I wan't you to finally take action, there is no doubt, that apolar should be banned after AGAIN ruining 2 games.

Also, I assume you will IMMEDIATELY unban Itio from your bot, seeing as noone has presented a SHRED of proof that he has done anything wrong (which you all claim over and over again is a minimum requirement), and the only reason he is banned from the hostbot and has been for 2 weeks is because Chaise got so insanely mad when Itio built a small wall at the sheep spawn ONCE.
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:06 am

Exa, again thanks for the information, I hope certain people will talk to me themselves. I'm sure we will then figure out something Wink
However, I'd appreciate if you could slander less about my clan. Also it would be nice if your accusements would be less hurting.
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:45 am

Yo exa, can you stop giving me characteristics in game that I don't have? I'm not a gameruiner nor do I ragequit when I lose a game that was good^^

Your anchorless teases provoke ruining. Polar told me that and now that i started a flamewar with you I notice it my very self. Just the fact that polar can be provoked easier doesn't mean you haven't been a big deal in the cause. Sadly you seem to feel angry about polar hating you after all. What a bummer knowing how you handle to provoke people.
Back to top Go down
exa

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:14 am

No one understands an shit of what you're saying Lakes, and I doubt anyone care.

You've once again resorted to flaming me when you have nothing to come with, I have presented proof of Apolar ruining 20 games, he has ruined games which I haven't even been in (ask JM or Martin) yet you refuse to take any action, I suggest you throw your rules down the toilet considering you don't follow any of them when it concerns you or anyone in your clan, however, maybe you wan't to keep them, so that you can ban Itio for 2 weeks for "ruining" one game.

Ofcourse you don't wanna ask anyone anything Lakes, maybe you didn't read my thread, but Chaise and Nomapgrid is giving "XDDDD" attitude to whenever I bring this abuse up, so yeah, let's wait for THEM to come to YOU and tell you about this, it's obvious to everyone here that you once again wanna sweep this under the rug, my accusations hurts you say Lakes? Yeah, the truth tend to hurt.

You are a liar and a hypocrite, and you should be ashamed of yourself for the bullshit rules you've posted here.
Back to top Go down
BEeeH-

BEeeH-

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:22 am

Apolar has ruined a COUNTLESS amount of games, why isnt he permabanned yet? he has had literally around 25 chances and blew them all.

I recently got my admin removed for 2 weeks by night, because i kicked apolar when he joined a 5v5 game just to be in the afk mode only to PROVOKE others including me. He shouldnt even has been in that game, FFS?

it's a known fact that that all these behh freaks doesnt care about the rules unless they benefit them. Personally i like u mappy, but if u cant do what's right, we cant be bros anymore
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:37 am

I didn't flame.

In any case, this thread doesn't belong here, please move it to general discussion or the trashcan since it's only been created to slander a brave clan and to discourage it and therefore weakeing the sheep tag community.

Threads like these are a desease.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:56 am

BEeeH- wrote:
Apolar has ruined a COUNTLESS amount of games, why isnt he permabanned yet? he has had literally around 25 chances and blew them all.

I recently got my admin removed for 2 weeks by night, because i kicked apolar when he joined a 5v5 game just to be in the afk mode only to PROVOKE others including me. He shouldnt even has been in that game, FFS?

it's a known fact that that all these behh freaks doesnt care about the rules unless they benefit them. Personally i like u mappy, but if u cant do what's right, we cant be bros anymore

Stop come up with bullshit lies. This is why nobody respects u. i removed ur admin for one day u turdbrain , now fuck outs.
Back to top Go down
exa

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Ok, Lakes just banned me from Behh:

https://i.imgur.com/tj8V5.png

Lakes is running around bnet & the forums saying that "Exa is a snake who twist words" "Exa wanna weaken the sheep tag community" it's the most INSANE SHIT I've heard in my ENTIRE LIFE.

I haven't done ANYTHING, the only thing I have done is posting PROOF AFTER PROOF AFTER PROOF of apolar RUINING GAMES, and I ask Lakes, who have made TWO THREADS about rules, to BAN him, and remove ADMIN for RUINING GAMES, and Lakes resorts to flaming me on the forum (he has done this twice now, the other time where he called me a gameruiner)

I don't want Lakes to respond anymore, I'm DONE with this emotional wreck, Chaise feel free to repond to this thread when you can, we both know you saw Apolar ruin 2 games the night before new years & you promised me a ban for it.
Back to top Go down
BaiteN92

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:54 pm

This conversation is turning into a FREAK muppetshow.
(Eventhough, I agreed this ban for apolarus <3)
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:55 pm

irl lol

Yo, mappy agreed to share the bot he pays for to the community, he even agreed to make rules. I'm bound to that and therefore everyone has a bit of power over the behh-bot.

What I don't allow is anyone coming to my channel telling me how to do my job in a way that is beyond good and evil.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:11 pm

Do I need to come in and set up a bot everyone can use fairly?
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:32 pm

prodigy wrote:
Do I need to come in and set up a bot everyone can use fairly?

Yeee. You got Free internet?
Would be nice.!
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:44 pm

StLegends is going to be fixed
Back to top Go down
exa

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:04 pm

Prodigy, ye maybe, we would need a third bot, hope ur all right bro.

As for this thread, I had a talk with Lakes on bnet, and he promised me that he would change the rules and make them easier to understand, also that he would ban gameruiners when proof are provided.

That's all I wanted, sorry if anyone felt offended by this thread, some harsch words used here and there, but in the end, my agenda = ONLY to punish people who ruin, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Well I got free internet to log onto the web mappy, not to play warcraft unfortunately. It's at the library and such. If there are huge bot problems I would put up a bot, if not good luck Smile.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
ShoresOfEden

ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Calling me a hypocrite based on your presented accusations is nothing short of hypocrisy itself.
That doesn't mean it's either true or false. It merely shows you don't shy away from using devious methods to get what you want.
If anything you should argue to ban both itio and polar.

It's funny how you're dragging old cows out of the trench. Let me remind you how itio would spam whisbot unremittantly while you stood idly by.
Itio has had a 100 chances throughout time and you know I speak the truth when I say itio will never change. He will keep ruining for certain people given the opportunity. I don't think even you have to be convinced of this. One thing leaves me baffled though, why don't you side with me and other rational people on the case of itio? Is it because he is your friend or because you think he delivers witty entertainment? Well I guess it wouldn't be the first time you got exposed for having a terrible sense of humour ...

Whenever itio was allowed in the game, he would ruin intentionally for some individuals. I'm sure most of the following people can attest to that: Myself, grim, shoop, night, amir. Some examples how itio ruined for me personally are killing my saving farms, massing walls of farms to make sure we cant expand to one side (and no not even at the pen), trying to TK me when im escaping a wolf, refusing to gold or to wolf as expected when I'm captain resulting in a recorded loss, .. the list goes on. You ask for proof but seriously.. get real?! You think i, or 99% of STC, can be bothered gathering proof when it's out in the open for everyone to see? Exactly like how polar afked that game you mentioned.

There's one sad truth to this whole story. While Polar and Itio are two tumors of the same cancer, you and I are very different. While I want to hold polar accountable for his actions, you endorse and enable itio. A grotesqueness of biblical proportion. While you lash out against me & lakes, the truth of the matter is you're the one leading the poll for the ultimate hypocrite of 2012.

Back to top Go down
exa

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:55 pm

ShoresOfEden wrote:
Calling me a hypocrite based on your presented accusations is nothing short of hypocrisy itself.
That doesn't mean it's either true or false. It merely shows you don't shy away from using devious methods to get what you want.
If anything you should argue to ban both itio and polar.

It's funny how you're dragging old cows out of the trench. Let me remind you how itio would spam whisbot unremittantly while you stood idly by.
Itio has had a 100 chances throughout time and you know I speak the truth when I say itio will never change. He will keep ruining for certain people given the opportunity. I don't think even you have to be convinced of this. One thing leaves me baffled though, why don't you side with me and other rational people on the case of itio? Is it because he is your friend or because you think he delivers witty entertainment? Well I guess it wouldn't be the first time you got exposed for having a terrible sense of humour ...

Whenever itio was allowed in the game, he would ruin intentionally for some individuals. I'm sure most of the following people can attest to that: Myself, grim, shoop, night, amir. Some examples how itio ruined for me personally are killing my saving farms, massing walls of farms to make sure we cant expand to one side (and no not even at the pen), trying to TK me when im escaping a wolf, refusing to gold or to wolf as expected when I'm captain resulting in a recorded loss, .. the list goes on. You ask for proof but seriously.. get real?! You think i, or 99% of STC, can be bothered gathering proof when it's out in the open for everyone to see? Exactly like how polar afked that game you mentioned.

There's one sad truth to this whole story. While Polar and Itio are two tumors of the same cancer, you and I are very different. While I want to hold polar accountable for his actions, you endorse and enable itio. A grotesqueness of biblical proportion. While you lash out against me & lakes, the truth of the matter is you're the one leading the poll for the ultimate hypocrite of 2012.

I was thinking about quoting Chaise post, and adding "apolar" instead of Itio, as it makes exactly as much sense, Apolar has ruined countless games, and he will never change, what really baffles me is why Chaise and other Behh wont side with the rational people and ban apolar?

Itio has been banned countless times on the bot that we control, he has also been removed from admin countless time, I'm not aware of what you say about Itio ruining in countless ST games recently. It might be true, this is certainly nothing that I have seen, seriously, I haven't.

I don't endorse nor do I enable Itio, he has been banned on your bot for 2 weeks for ruining a game, and I'm fine what that, what I question is why Itio is banned for ruining one game, while we have people like apolar who has ruined several games and isn't banned?

It's funny that Chaise says that he wants to hold Polar accountable for his actions, 10 ruined games so far and counting, I haven't seen Chaise do a fucken SHIT, if you want to hold him accountable Chaise, why don't you DO THAT? Start with a ban, especially seeing that you did promise me Chaise, the night before new years when apolar ruined 2 games that he would get banned, will you stick to this? Or will you protect your clanmates and friends as usual while banning everyone else? As Shoop used to say "no one has improved in Behh since I left since Chaise is so terribly scared of conflicts that he doesn't even dare to tell people when they do mistakes in ST"

The difference between me and Chaise, is that Chaise wants to TALK about holding people accountable for their actions, obviously it's very convenient for Chaise as he can use it against people he doesn't like (such as Itio) while sweeping everything under the rug when it concerns a friend/clanmate of his, whereas I actually want to hold people accountable, REGARDLESS of who they are, which is why both Enstek and Itio who are GOOD friends of mine has been banned on our bot for ruining.

PS: Chaise, the AUTHOR of the fart joke and some of the lamest jokes in STC history says that I have bad humor, should I laugh or cry?
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Since you quoted my post, one might assume you actually read it.

You have said in your initial post that I would ban polar. Subsequently, as if somehow wouldn't take your word for it, I have confirmed this in my post.

Now SOMEHOW you still managed to focalize on the assertion that I would NOT want to hold polar accountable for his actions. (This really is all content in exa's last post)

A capitalized Double U T F triple question mark is in order here I think.

Also you have to chill out on lakes. It's not easy to constitute coherent rules but at least he's trying. Just look how many hours we've spent debating on recording versus wins with rival.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?   Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond? Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Behh, liars and hypocrites, will Chaise DARE to respond?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next