STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Counter invis-stack Poll

Go down 
+2
XXXandBEER
Tollison
6 posters

Should the stack farm be removed?
Yes
Counter invis-stack Poll Vote_lcap45%Counter invis-stack Poll Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
No
Counter invis-stack Poll Vote_lcap55%Counter invis-stack Poll Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tollison

Counter invis-stack Poll Empty
PostSubject: Counter invis-stack Poll   Counter invis-stack Poll EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:57 pm

So there is a discussion between Chaise and Shoop about whether the counter for invis wolfs should include a stack farm that only works when when the wolf is invis and is at a certain range around you. So here is the poll.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Counter invis-stack Poll   Counter invis-stack Poll EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:58 pm

90% of people havent even played that map yet and you made a poll -.-
Back to top Go down
Tollison

PostSubject: RE   Counter invis-stack Poll EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Doesn't matter if you've actually played it or not. I voted no because I believe the sheep should have the choice whether to use the stack vs invis or not. Also, I think it can be another skill to be harnessed for a sheep tagger to master, but it isn't that difficult. It could be a great counter to invis if people are willing to use them, but I personally won't be using it because I already have pre-cautions for invis with farms and tinnies.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Counter invis-stack Poll   Counter invis-stack Poll EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Tollison wrote:
Doesn't matter if you've actually played it or not. I voted no because I believe the sheep should have the choice whether to use the stack vs invis or not. Also, I think it can be another skill to be harnessed for a sheep tagger to master, but it isn't that difficult. It could be a great counter to invis if people are willing to use them, but I personally won't be using it because I already have pre-cautions for invis with farms and tinnies.

You have to play the map.
Stack is FUCKING senseless.
Change your vote, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counter invis-stack Poll   Counter invis-stack Poll EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:27 pm

This is fucking rediculous to even have as a poll.

If the farm is useless, dont use it. Its not hurting anyone until we find a replacement.

Remake the poll with alternate options such as a buffed sentry or regular stack.
Back to top Go down
Tollison

PostSubject: RE   Counter invis-stack Poll EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Mad, you're missing the point. This should be an argument between whether a counter-invis stack should be removed or not. This subject isn't a hard one to discuss. Mappy you put no input into your post whatsoever. Mad, I personally think the stack has a use for countering invis. Therefore, I voted no in order to keep it there.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counter invis-stack Poll   Counter invis-stack Poll EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:42 pm

The poll doesn't give any suggestions for a replacement though and no one thinks that the stack farm is hurting the game, but that it isnt doing enough to make it useful. Because of this, removing it now is just pointless.
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Counter invis-stack Poll   Counter invis-stack Poll EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:55 pm

I'd apreciate to choose "leave it as it is", but since that isn't given i voted 'Yes'
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counter invis-stack Poll   Counter invis-stack Poll EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Doesn't no=leave it as it is?
Back to top Go down
Tollison

PostSubject: RE   Counter invis-stack Poll EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Mad, why does there have to be a replacement?

Lakes, If you care to leave Mads map as it is and to not remove the counter-invis stack farm select no.

EDIT: Lakes, cancel your vote and select no.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counter invis-stack Poll   Counter invis-stack Poll EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Because the farm is either considered to be useless or good as is.

If we remove it without a replacement, the people who think its useless gain nothing while the people who think its good lose.
Back to top Go down
Tollison

PostSubject: RE   Counter invis-stack Poll EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Mad, this is just to get an idea of who wants it removed. By no means am I someone to be considered to have power over what changes are to be made in the map. I would like for someone who opposes the stack to provide a strong argument before you even think of making a change.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Counter invis-stack Poll   Counter invis-stack Poll EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Record for most confusing and ambiguous poll wording: Tollison.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sheeptag.net/
Tollison

PostSubject: RE   Counter invis-stack Poll EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:26 pm

I shouldn't assume people know what I'm talking about, but I'm just too lazy to correct myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counter invis-stack Poll   Counter invis-stack Poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Counter invis-stack Poll
Page 1 of 1