STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My top 10 Sheep Rank

Go down 
+3
Pab29
Shoop
KatyRox
7 posters

Do you agree with these rankings?
Yes
My top 10 Sheep Rank Vote_lcap13%My top 10 Sheep Rank Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
No
My top 10 Sheep Rank Vote_lcap31%My top 10 Sheep Rank Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Sort of
My top 10 Sheep Rank Vote_lcap13%My top 10 Sheep Rank Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Not only no, But HELL NO!
My top 10 Sheep Rank Vote_lcap43%My top 10 Sheep Rank Vote_rcap
 43% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
KatyRox

KatyRox

My top 10 Sheep Rank Empty
PostSubject: My top 10 Sheep Rank   My top 10 Sheep Rank EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:41 am

#1 Exalius - He is good with teamwork, also a great captain, and is always calm and chill while sheeping. He is an excellent masser with great placing. You deserve #1.

#2 ChaiseRAE[Behh] - He is the fastest masser I have seen in the community with the best placing, Sometimes not great with teamwork but also a good captain. Gj.

#3 CHIEFHERO[SKS] - Amir is kind of cranky when cap and sometimes dodges against certain people, But is almost 75% of the time good teamworker/masser.

#4 CandyManKiller - Cmk is fast masser, but sometimes not the best with placing, responding to captains requests, but overall is pretty legend ster in this community.

#5 TraxxWOLF - Traxx is a good placer, but not the fastest masser I have ever seen. He can ruin by going and rting in a mass game, but otherwise is one of the best teamworkers I have seen in this community. Nj traxx.

#6 DrewisFat - When awake and feels like listening to people, Drew is def in top 6 most legend sheeptaggers, Hes a good fast masser with nice teamwork when hes awake, also very friendly and accepts reasonable requests from the captain and most others. Gj drew.

#7 Azuerro[Behh] - Jens is a good teamworker as most of the people I have listed so far, He is good at using his gold, placing, and being mostly a fast masser. I have nothing bad to say about him, but he can become higher in this list if he can mass a bit faster and not cornermass quite as much, you barely do but its still some. Nice work, Jens.

#8 RuneMining - Quite a quick masser when he is awake, But most times he doesnt do well with teamwork. Many people underrate Rune but I know his skill, And he sure does deserve Top 8 Sheep Taggers in the World. Keep training, Rune!

#9 TwixClub[Behh] - I don't know this guy very well, but I have almost nothing bad to say about him, Hes a great listener, teamworker, and doesn't cornermass at all, But I believe he should be able to practice some more and get fast massing and a bit better placing. Nice Job, Twix.

#10 - FaceOfMelinda - Sidey, I have lots of stuff to say about you. You are a fast masser, But you cornermass so much you hardly cornermass because you finish a corner and move on to the next. Nice farmplacer and usually accepts most of the requests from mostly anobdy, Especially the captain. But there is one request that you have to start listening to, "Don't cornermass Sidey"! You are almost not a legend because you cornermass. I believe once you break the bad-habit of cornermassing, you can get Top 5 sheeptaggers in the next two weeks. Good Luck breaking that habit sidey!! Surprised

If you have people that you'd like to replace as #'s in this topic then post em up Maybe I will switch around a bit but I think I will stick to this thread until one of them drop out or a surprise itio comes out and stops being a douchebag and actually works as a team and doesn't die in 1-3 minutes like I do. Gj for all the people I listed and gl at getting Exa's spot!! He wants it so he will practice all he can to defend it. Nice Job again people.

Last edited by KatyRox on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:53 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't list all 10 and clicked send - Rofls :D)
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: My top 10 Sheep Rank   My top 10 Sheep Rank EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:55 am

There already is a topic for this, why make a new one?
Back to top Go down
Pab29

Pab29

PostSubject: Re: My top 10 Sheep Rank   My top 10 Sheep Rank EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:14 am

KatyRox wrote:
#1 Exalius - He is good with teamwork, also a great captain, and is always calm and chill while sheeping. He is an excellent masser with great placing. You deserve #1.

#2 ChaiseRAE[Behh] - He is the fastest masser I have seen in the community with the best placing, Sometimes not great with teamwork but also a good captain. Gj.

#3 CHIEFHERO[SKS] - Amir is kind of cranky when cap and sometimes dodges against certain people, But is almost 75% of the time good teamworker/masser.

#4 CandyManKiller - Cmk is fast masser, but sometimes not the best with placing, responding to captains requests, but overall is pretty legend ster in this community.

#5 TraxxWOLF - Traxx is a good placer, but not the fastest masser I have ever seen. He can ruin by going and rting in a mass game, but otherwise is one of the best teamworkers I have seen in this community. Nj traxx.

#6 DrewisFat - When awake and feels like listening to people, Drew is def in top 6 most legend sheeptaggers, Hes a good fast masser with nice teamwork when hes awake, also very friendly and accepts reasonable requests from the captain and most others. Gj drew.

#7 Azuerro[Behh] - Jens is a good teamworker as most of the people I have listed so far, He is good at using his gold, placing, and being mostly a fast masser. I have nothing bad to say about him, but he can become higher in this list if he can mass a bit faster and not cornermass quite as much, you barely do but its still some. Nice work, Jens.

#8 RuneMining - Quite a quick masser when he is awake, But most times he doesnt do well with teamwork. Many people underrate Rune but I know his skill, And he sure does deserve Top 8 Sheep Taggers in the World. Keep training, Rune!

#9 TwixClub[Behh] - I don't know this guy very well, but I have almost nothing bad to say about him, Hes a great listener, teamworker, and doesn't cornermass at all, But I believe he should be able to practice some more and get fast massing and a bit better placing. Nice Job, Twix.

#10 - FaceOfMelinda - Sidey, I have lots of stuff to say about you. You are a fast masser, But you cornermass so much you hardly cornermass because you finish a corner and move on to the next. Nice farmplacer and usually accepts most of the requests from mostly anobdy, Especially the captain. But there is one request that you have to start listening to, "Don't cornermass Sidey"! You are almost not a legend because you cornermass. I believe once you break the bad-habit of cornermassing, you can get Top 5 sheeptaggers in the next two weeks. Good Luck breaking that habit sidey!! Surprised

If you have people that you'd like to replace as #'s in this topic then post em up Maybe I will switch around a bit but I think I will stick to this thread until one of them drop out or a surprise itio comes out and stops being a douchebag and actually works as a team and doesn't die in 1-3 minutes like I do. Gj for all the people I listed and gl at getting Exa's spot!! He wants it so he will practice all he can to defend it. Nice Job again people.

Azzuro #7 and Sidey #10 ?? I agree with almost all ur rank, i just disagree with Azzuro and sidey.
Back to top Go down
KatyRox

KatyRox

PostSubject: Yeah   My top 10 Sheep Rank EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Shoop I disagree with the other one, so I make new one.

Also pab, I don't see why sidey is not 10. And jens should be moved up just a bit, but otherwise, What's the problem?
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: My top 10 Sheep Rank   My top 10 Sheep Rank EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Someone ban katey shes made so many trolls topics "quitting wc3" "should i quit" now this kiddy list. Enough is enough where are the moderators
Back to top Go down
Azzuro

PostSubject: Re: My top 10 Sheep Rank   My top 10 Sheep Rank EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:44 am

Gj Katy! I think pab just wants me out of top 10, bu ye if he keeps training he can get top 15. Beer we need active members . so stfu k?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: My top 10 Sheep Rank   My top 10 Sheep Rank EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:20 am

Quote :
Someone ban katey shes made so many trolls topics "quitting wc3" "should
i quit" now this kiddy list. Enough is enough where are the moderators
this thread is good tho. should have been posted together with the other rankings, but still a good post.

not a very accurate rank. however, its pretty hard to make a rank where you have to rank every person. if katy just lumped the 6 top names into a ''tier 1'', and the rest into ''tier 2'', people would think that the rank was good. making tiers is a VERY easy way to make an accurate rank, where you have 30 players divided into a few groups(tier 1, tier2, etc).

thumbs up for trying katy. keep making these type of posts. and btw, im not scared to play captains vs ANYONE in this community. who is it you think im dodging?
Back to top Go down
Pab29

Pab29

PostSubject: Re: My top 10 Sheep Rank   My top 10 Sheep Rank EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Azzuro wrote:
Gj Katy! I think pab just wants me out of top 10, bu ye if he keeps training he can get top 15. Beer we need active members . so stfu k?
Rofl because you think your better than me ?
Back to top Go down
drewisfat

drewisfat

PostSubject: Re: My top 10 Sheep Rank   My top 10 Sheep Rank EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Apparently I play st while sleepwalking so often that katy mentions it in my description not once, but twice :X

But yeah still pretty monster bad list. The current #1 in the world isn't even mentioned.

Tiered lists aren't inherently better than ranking list. That would imply there's always some huge jump between tier 1 and tier 2, tier 2 and tier 3, which there often isn't. There's plenty of players who are "tier 1" sheep and "tier 2" wolf, or visa versa. Or are shoop. How you rank those overall? Tiered lists are just easier to make, and lead to people not being as mad at the poster. I mean, if you rank the top 10 players in TIER 1, you haven't ruled out any of them as being "the best" so they're all likely to say "ye decent list". Here probably the only people who liked this list are exalius, azzuro, maybe chaise/rune, and katyroX herself. Similarly tier 2 people usually consider themselves good but not the best, you rank them tier 2 you leave them open the option of being rank 11. The only time you get flamed for tiered lists are when you place someone in what they think is the wrong tier, which still happens a lot, but in a ranking list it happens to virtually everyone.

Regardless st ranking lists of either type are interesting to me, because the more that are published the more I realize just how "diverse" people's judgments are. I thought at first it was just a few mongos making bad list, or a few legends making trash-talk or licky lists. But now I'm starting to see that everyone lives in their own reality. And the vast majority of these realities are completely lol!
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: My top 10 Sheep Rank   My top 10 Sheep Rank EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Azzuro wrote:

Apparently you don't know things worth talking about. You don't know good activity from bad so pls you stfu k?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My top 10 Sheep Rank   My top 10 Sheep Rank Empty

Back to top Go down

My top 10 Sheep Rank
Page 1 of 1