STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode Empty
PostSubject: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Captains! YeeeEEE Very Happy

I forgot all about this mode, but this was how we used to play versus games back in the day.

All the disadvantages with versus is gone (second team only play as long as team 1 survives etc)

In captains game both teams got a shot at 20 minutes.

This is the ideal mode, and what we should play instead of versus from now on.

Last edited by Exa on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Only problem with that is one of the captains is a dumbass, picks trash team, and they are stuck wolfing for 20 mins. Pointless. If we switch back to captains mode (which I am all for) we need to stop making some of these idiots caps.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Do you seriously think captain pickmode is more fair?

Do you seriously think its hard to fix 20 minutes for each team?

Rofl...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Lol at Shoops post.

Anyway, captains mode = the best of versus included, and the worst of versus removed.

Its ideal mode, its more fair, and its funnier for eveyrone.

IDD at Prodigy, when the difference in amount of bad/good players is as big as it is now, we simply cannot make random caps anymore.

If we random caps and CMK is cap in team 1, and freakshit_2 is captain of team 2, the teams are already insanely uneven even before fist pick. The only way to solve this is to choose captains that are on similar skill lvl
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Its retarded and unfair and will not be used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:17 pm

I don't give a RATS ass if we play versus or captains, as long as both teams got a 20 minute time limit, Shoop is trying to blow this out of proportion, nobody gives a shit, just let both teams play 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:08 am

For everyone who wonders, Exa earlier claimed that the pickingprocess in captainsmode was more fair than versus. He now edited that away.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:04 am

haha. Last time i won vs shoop in a versus. The start was uneven but i picked better People. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:43 am

I didn't claim shit, Shoop = draws insane conclusions as always.

And regardless, its not really relevant.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:12 pm

I think the captains problem runs deeper than skill level exas. For example my skill level = relatively low, but I make strategic picks for good team. CMK himself picks a dumbass team at times. We need a list of people with BRAINS to be captains. Random freakshits don't even get a chance imo. I fully agree with the 20 minute thing though. And second captain being able to pick 2 is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:12 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img705/2649/exa1c.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img510/9961/exa2.jpg

look at these printscreens, here is proof that exa did claim 1-1-1-1-1-1 is more fair than picking 1-2-2-2-2-2-1.

he edited his post and removed it after i pointed out(on the other forum) that this is laughable. EXA and LOGIC are incompatible.

and this is proof that exa lies in every single thread. shoop was right, and never trust exa. he lies to protect his ''rep''.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:54 am

Who cares what I claimed lol? I edited it out 2 minutes after I wrote it since I realized it wasn't right, how is this even relevant to this thread AT ALL?

Its just ANOTHER insanely lame attack on me from both you and Shoop "EXA SAID THIS xD" "exa did claim this.."

Who the FUCK CARES.

Don't trust Amir, nr 1 rule.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:34 am

Lol, you edited 15 hours later. After several posts in this topic, including two from me which you called stupid.

The worst part is that you also denied you made this claim, and now say "who cares?".

How is it going to be, did you make the claim that 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 was better than 1-2-2-2-1?

Im not out to bust you or anyone else, but I think its pathetic that people lie about what they have posted just 15 hours earlier. And try to cover it up by editing, AFTER several other people have posted. Why cant you just admit you were wrong? And instead of calling me stupid next time, maybe listen to what I have to say and be a little less arrogant?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:53 am

Ofcourse you're out to get me, as usual you're angry because I crushed you in ST yesterday.

But nobody gives a fuck what I claimed and then edited out 2 mins (not 15 hours) later
, there's a reason you can edit = remove flaws from your post. And besides, I never even claimed that, I simply claimed captains is funnier than versus.

And ye, 1-1-1-1 picking can be equal to 1-2-2 picking (for example if all players are on the same skill lvl) so whats left is the 20 mins limit in that case. However its not ideal picking mode in the majority of the situations which is why I removed it.

After all, Shoop = probably the last person to talk about lying, considering he's lying constantly to everyone, and everyone knows this.

Shoop wrote:
And instead of calling me stupid next time, maybe listen to what I have to say and be a little less arrogant?

rofl quote coming from Shoop.

But again, nobody fucking cares
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:45 am

yeah ofc...''nobody cares'' when its about you.

1) exa makes a post which ppl laugh at. exa has NO logic.
2) exa deletes the post, and claims it never happend. called shoop ''insane'' for claiming that exa wrote that.

how can anyone trust someone like this? forget that hes insanely dumb, but just the way he lies in every thread then pretends like it never happend when he gets caught. this is what he does on bnet also. he whispers people stuff about others thats not true. i've caught him do this lots of times.

btw, lol at this retarded shit...exa saying that picking 1-1-1-1-1 can be fair IF:
Quote :
for example if all players are on the same skill lvl
picking 5-5 would be fair in this case. ANYTHING would be fair if the players are on the same skill level. imagine someone argues against picking 5-5 in serious games, and exa posts ''5-5 can be fair if all players are equally good" lol.

how can you even post something as insane and meaningless like that? Holy SHITTTT what a dumbass Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:01 pm

lol ^^

And about whispering/saying things that isn't true, you just have to look at your posts in previous threads to find out that its the case about you.

1: Yeah, I made a post a bit hasty but I edited it 2 minutes later

2: I didn't delete shit, merely edited it 2 minutes after I wrote it, and yee, its insane considering that 1: I edited it out already, 2: I didn't claim what he said I claim, I merely said the picking process would be equal, this is not the same as fair.

Yee, one example of when picks like that can be fair is if everyone are same skill lvl, since its so easy to master the game most people are on similar skill-lvl (good players) do you argue with that or whats your point lol..

Just stop the fuck blabbering, the reason I made this post in the first place was to persuade people to host versus but to give both teams 20 minutes, I tried do regular versus but manually set the time to 20 but this met massive resistance from the kids in team 1 who cba wolf longer than they would have to.

Its your post who are meaningless lol, I crushed you in WhiS forum, you got crushed in anti-talent thread, and now you drag this shit on to this thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:29 pm

everyone who is sane can see that exas post is just filled with BS and lies.

exa edited his post like a day after he posted it, only after it was pointed out how laughable his theory was.

exa then lied in his post(instead of admitting that hes a dumbass who shouldn't get his nose mixed in debates) and claimed that he never had a theory about 1-1-1-1-1-1 being the most fair picking system.

when exa got crushed like the clown he is with proof, he changed his position to ''maybe i edited my post but who cares?''.

keep in mind that this is not a big deal because of the lie itself. noone influential or respected takes exas posts serious. but when exa constantly claims that others lie on the forums, and then everyone posts evidence of exa lying, just imagine how much he lies on bnet where its harder to catch his lies.

exa = lies constantly. dont believe him just because he acts nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:36 pm

I edited my post 2 mins after I made it since I realized it wasn't completely true.

Chiefheros only purpose on this forum is to discredit me with lies.

The people who posted in this thread https://stwc.forumotion.com/t23-anti-talent-rankings

all agreed that what he has said so far is lies.

THere's a famous saying on TFT (Chaise told me this when I first came to the community)

"Dont trust Amir"

Amir betrayed all his friends, and lies constantly about everything, it should be obvious that his only agenda on this forum is to flame me ^^
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:41 pm

exa it has been proved that you lie while everyone agrees with what im saying. noone thinks u are good at ST, how cant you see this? and no, noone cares what nomapgrid, Ylmak91 or Chezpana think.

exa is lying constantly on bnet and on the forums. we have proof that he has lied, while he claim that other lies all the time.

exa is a parasite that needs to be taken care of. he's ruining our community by abusing his hostbots, by spreading lies all over bnet and trying to cause conflict between people by lying about everyone on bnet.

a typical exa move is to whisper to someone and say ''blablabla said this about you lol ^^", when its all lies. thats why everyone on europe tft doesn't respect exa anymore, cus he just lies, is bad at st and got 0 intelligence. there is nothing except his hostbot that got ANY value, and people gotta realize that.

a famous quote by sidey and nightmare[behh] is: ''NO HOSTBOTS = NO EXA".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:58 pm

blablak, considering noone here uses my hostbot I dont see how this is even close to relevant here ^^

And yeee, not only am I famous for having the most fair hostbot in the history of STC, im also famous for exposing Chiefhero as a talentless freak.

He tries to discredit me with lies ofc ^^ but as seen in the other forums he says one thing when he likes you and one thing when you flame him, how the fuck can you trust someone like this?

Chiefhero = the emotions of a roller coaster, one day he loves my ass, and licks me on all the forums, the next day he claims im bad. A classic EMO.

https://i.imgur.com/5LOKh.png%5D

https://i.imgur.com/rsLhO.png

Amir = 0 talent, only lies, constantly trying to manipulate everyone (any european can agree to this) he has little value as a player or person, which is why most kids cba his ass these days.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:22 pm

What has Amirs opinion about who he thought was good in sheep tag after playing his first 2 games in 1 year 2009 to do with anything?

Stick to the topic Exa.

Are you going to admit you claimed 1-1-1-1-1... > 1-2-2-2...?
Are you then going to amdit you lied about not claiming this?
Are you then going to admit you tried to cover it up by editing your post 15 hours later?
Are you then going to admit you tried to lie about that and claiming it was 2 minutes after?

Rofl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Shoop wrote:
What has Amirs opinion about who he thought was good in sheep tag after playing his first 2 games in 1 year 2009 to do with anything?

Stick to the topic Exa.

Are you going to admit you claimed 1-1-1-1-1... > 1-2-2-2...?
Are you then going to amdit you lied about not claiming this?
Are you then going to admit you tried to cover it up by editing your post 15 hours later?
Are you then going to admit you tried to lie about that and claiming it was 2 minutes after?

Rofl. Very Happy

I dunno why Amir keeps bringing up nonsense in this thread, its beyond me.

YeEE, I claimed that, then I edited my post shortly after, LET IT GO BRO, you will sleep better at night.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Rofl, so after you admitting that. How can we EVER trust you again?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:35 pm

exa has lied through various forum discussions and many times on bnet.

he tries to cover this up in 2 ways:

1) not getting caught, obviously
2) claiming that he HATES liers, and that everyone else are liers as well

exa then constantly claim that people who oppose him are liers. he did that to sidey, he did that to shoop, and now he does it to me. he even claimed on the american forums that he was the best player in the gauntlet tournament, while shoop ''was the clown'' or something. that really had me laughing like a FREAK Very Happy

exa = finally got caught lying with PROOF. he made a mistake he hasn't done before, he forgot to delete/edit his post on both forums at the same time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:39 pm

okok my last post on this subject, if editing a post when I realize its not completely true 2 min after I wrote it is a lie, then I am guilty.

But who cares, look at the other thread lol "amir: drew said this, cow said this, this happened in channel, i won 3 versus" 100% lies

This rly proved to ME what I've always known but not to 100%, DON'T trust AMIRS.

0 trust, 0 talent

PS: Shoop, I really don't give a shit about what you think about me, or if you trust me or not. Everyone who's been around here knows that you are the second biggest liar after Amir, you have lied/rewritten history more times than its possible to remember, there are simply shitload of evidence of this in peoples heads and on all the different forums, I especially remember when you blamed someone from banning you from bot "I DIDNT FUCKING LEAVE ANYTHING" we talked for 30 mins and you kept claiming the same thing, then we checked out the evidence and sure as hell you left the game.

You are the only one on bnet I trust less than Amir, on top of this, even Amir has more talent than you have.

BRING on the party, 2 kids vs Exa, LET'S GO Very Happy

Last edited by exa on Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode   It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time to trash versus, bring back the long forgotten mode
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next