STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's happening with Exalius?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TristanWolf

What's happening with Exalius? Empty
PostSubject: What's happening with Exalius?   What's happening with Exalius? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Lately Exalius have been acting a bit weird or maybe he just loaded up too many hostbots lols

He just leaved a full st party after he died in sheep and fucked everyone

He have maked many lies about stwc and his team making false claims and rulings

He have threatened many players like tay-vano and trollpro to respect him

He maybe will try to delete this thread so I taken a screenshot and im ready for a battel Razz
Back to top Go down
exa

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Exalius?   What's happening with Exalius? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:51 pm

rofl ^^
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Exalius?   What's happening with Exalius? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:40 am

Exas old lies are piling up on him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TristanWolf

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Exalius?   What's happening with Exalius? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Exalius got trashed by his own community so now he's licking chakra-ass.

I just want to make all aware of what type of person we are dealing with his.

Exalius always pretend he stand for democracy and non-censorship but the reality is completely different and some of us have known all along after having to deal with him.

I think Borja said it the best "exalius isn't one of my real friends anymore - i found out that he's just looking for power like shoop"
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Exalius?   What's happening with Exalius? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Great leaders must acquire power.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
exa

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Exalius?   What's happening with Exalius? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:25 pm

I hope Sideys patethic attempts to discredit me using lies is transparent to everyone who has an IQ above 15, I cba make big post too much effort and 0 value so yee, see you on bnet.

LET DE PARTY BEGIN
Back to top Go down
TristanWolf

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Exalius?   What's happening with Exalius? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:02 am

Borja have told me everything I need to know about Exalius.

Exalius and Shoop are two sides of the same coin. They are the only Euroes licking chakra ass because they are desperate for power and influence and want to keep all opportunities open even if it goes against everything this community has worked for.

Exalius has always tried to be the "good guy" but everyone who has looked at him closely knows he's just like Shoop - he doesn't care about anything but power.

Borja was Exa's best friend for years and exa just flushed him down the toilet in return for more power. Imagine what he will do to you if he did that to his best friend?
Back to top Go down
exa

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Exalius?   What's happening with Exalius? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:10 pm

My latest post is my answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Exalius?   What's happening with Exalius? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's happening with Exalius?
Page 1 of 1