STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who wants to make a STWC team with me?

Go down 
+7
Pab29
BEeeH-
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
XXXandBEER
prodigy
NoMapgrid
Zo0LanDeR
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zo0LanDeR

Who wants to make a STWC team with me? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:25 am

So I'm looking to make a team. If you're chill and want to participate let me know.

I'm not really wrapped up in winning or losing but I would like to win some games so be good, this isn't a fuckaround team

I would really like for the team to be made up of people from all servers so let your friends know about it.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:57 am

hm. IDK.
Maybe me? My team is inactive. Atleast 50% of them.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Yo Zo0 I'm putting together that sort of team. So far me, tolli, demonic, 008, and maybe adam/mike are in. If you wanted to team up that would be cool Very Happy. Maybe we could get cele in too, if he's able to play. Also Magoo would be down to play for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:53 pm

prodigy wrote:
Yo Zo0 I'm putting together that sort of team. So far me, tolli, demonic, 008, and maybe adam/mike are in. If you wanted to team up that would be cool Very Happy. Maybe we could get cele in too, if he's able to play. Also Magoo would be down to play for sure.

Zo0 is mine<3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zo0LanDeR

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Thanks Prod if making my own team doesn't pan out I would love to, but I want to try making a chill pan-realm team with people I might not know so well, and see how we do.

Sweet mappy, I will want to see everyone who is interested before I start making decisions though.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:09 pm

k nice.
DId you read my private message? (:
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:32 pm

keke cool zoo
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Zoo Im down since it seems like this might actually be happening and im team less Very Happy
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:55 pm

World expects you to be on his team lmao.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Also, zoo since me and demonic are the only really solid members of our team, if you need more hands we will join with you.
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:41 pm

008 is OUT! Please do not post his name ANYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:40 am

If there are 2 Europeans and 3 Easties in your team, Zoo.
On which bot will we play.? Always East?
Back to top Go down
Zo0LanDeR

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:13 am

We can deal with that later. I'm sure we can find either a east or a euro bot that will be decent, and if not we can switch off or something.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:21 am

I'm up if you need +1 Smile
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:18 am

yEE.
Zoo, Mappy, Steko. o.O
Back to top Go down
BEeeH-

BEeeH-

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:15 pm

shaddaps, enstek is in norrland top team
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:29 pm

You are only 2 players, soz. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pab29

Pab29

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Yo zo0 if u need me, maybe I can play in ur team (if you want)
But pls, euro host Wink
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:03 pm

I need to know if you want me/demonic in team zo0. If not I will probably just fuse teams with My-World.
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:04 am

idk. Ask zoo.
Atm it looks like

Mappy, Stek, Pab, Zoo, ?beer?
Back to top Go down
Zo0LanDeR

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Exa seemed interested in having Stek on his team and I don't really want to mess with that. As of now I'm thinking, Zoo Map Pab Prod Demon and Beer. If Stek ends up being free he can join too.

And Beer, if World still is interested in playing I don't want to steal you from him.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:30 pm

His team? IT is not his team , and u can take enstek freely.
Back to top Go down
Zo0LanDeR

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Well I want that team to happen, whosever's is it. So figure stuff out! There better be more than two teams in this stwc...
Back to top Go down
Rustus

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:43 am

Zo0LanDeR wrote:
So I'm looking to make a team. If you're chill and want to participate let me know.

I'm not really wrapped up in winning or losing but I would like to win some games so be good, this isn't a fuckaround team

I would really like for the team to be made up of people from all servers so let your friends know about it.

yo all,

I have no team too and i am looking for a team. Smile

If you have a place for me in your team /w Hanku Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Rustus wrote:
Zo0LanDeR wrote:

yo all,

I have no team too and i am looking for a team. Smile

If you have a place for me in your team /w Hanku Very Happy

looks like we're full.
But you could be sub because someone wont appear 100% ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a STWC team with me?   Who wants to make a STWC team with me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants to make a STWC team with me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next