STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

System Suggestion

Go down 
+3
Madhatters
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Shoop
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: System Suggestion   System Suggestion EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:36 pm

This forum have been growing fast since its start, but I feel it lacks organisation. Noone really knows who is responsible for what and what everyone should do. I have a suggestion to at least make it better :

1. Head Admin - the headadmin makes no decisions on his own, his only job is to demote and promote other people according to decisions made by the community (how we make these decisions can be discussed later). For this we need a trustworthy person with few enemies.

2. Admins - these admins isnt responsible for any moderation either. Their job is to ensure moderators (and other admins) dont abuse their job by checking the log and to make sure the sections are in order, for instance put finished tournaments in the archive etc. If they find abuse they should report it and not make decisions on their own.

3. Moderators - the moderators are the only people doing any actual moderation. The reason for this is to minimize the risk of abuse. They should have a guideline to work after but also use their own judgement a lot. Since we move posts to the trashcan and not delete them it will be easy to track any abuse, question and develop the judgement of the moderators. Any deleted posts will be found and reported by the admins.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Suggestion   System Suggestion EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:58 pm

this is a pretty good system, but it will never work unless we get rid of madhatters as head admin. there has to be an european(we have 90% of the community, the material and the party) impartial and rational head admin.

we should get someone like rune as head admin, and implement this system. if madhatters is unwilling to give away admin, we should all boycott and create a new forum.

exa has botlog proof of madhatters and drew encouraging and pushing chakra to abuse on these forums. chakra didn't originally want to do it, but drew and madhatters kept pushing (as well as some other east nerds which are known for 0 braincells, 008 etc) until chakra finally agreed. madhatters is a really bad person to have as head-admin for this reason, and other reasons(editing posts of other users to randomly put his name in them, etc).
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Suggestion   System Suggestion EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Madhatters isnt headadmin and can be demoted by both me and prodigy. First I thought it was a misstake, but after seeing the botlog it was obvious Madhatters isnt fit to be admin. I demoted him "in wait for trial" and we see what happends to him when the community give him his sentence. I hope people dont feel like I abuse and I want to emphasize prodigy is the head admin and I cant demote him.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Suggestion   System Suggestion EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Um wtf? Here is what really happened:
System Suggestion Log1t
Notice that Shoop promoted chakra(the two shoop lines between mine and chakras), not me(you might have to zoom, picture is a bit small).

As for the botlogs, yes me drew and a few others(even exa) were joking around about promoting chakra, but as you can see, I didn't. No doubt shoop saw the botlogs and then decided to frame me so he could seize control of the forums because of our disagreement on sections and all.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Suggestion   System Suggestion EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:46 pm

You seriously put the time and energy to falsify this pic you pathetic piece of shit? You do realize prodigy will confirm I was right, I can take a screenshot of the real screen, I can promote another trustworthy player to admin who can confirm it AND we have your whole conversation when you planned it botlogged? Good god you are dumb.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Suggestion   System Suggestion EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Ooh i see everyones Ips
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Suggestion   System Suggestion EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:13 pm

ROFL take shoops power the fuck down thats more than enough evidence that hes been trying to frame someone and get madhatters demoted. picture isn't photoshopped you can stop denying it shoop

ill be laughing when ur demoted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Suggestion   System Suggestion EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:18 pm

I guess we will just have to wait for prodigy then.
Back to top Go down
drewisfat

drewisfat

System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Suggestion   System Suggestion EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Shoop couldn't stand sharing power, now he tries to take it all. He's gone back to his classic shit, demote madhatters or europe boycott forums.

What if East did same shit, demote shoop or we boycott forums, yeee!!??

Seriously who is this unstable NAZI clown.
Back to top Go down
Zo0LanDeR

System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Suggestion   System Suggestion EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:33 am

I'm starting to think there isn't anyone in this community who is competent enough to run/moderate the forums and at the same time is considered to be competent by the people on the forum. Anyways, if they are competent or not they are still going to get bitched at for most of their decisions because there are always people unhappy in this community. That by itself is reason enough to drive away the people that would do well at this job, if they haven't been already. I can't see why anyone would want to work on this forum.

Wow, that post was a bit of a downer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Suggestion   System Suggestion EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:25 am

AGree with zoo community is joke imo compared to any other game
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Suggestion   System Suggestion EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:34 am

Zoo and Beer why do you let 4 people (008, Madhatters, Chakra and drew (Exa got botlogs of them planning this)) ruin your impression about the other people in this community. A lot of people work hard to make this forum a better place. A few people try to destroy. Dont let them win.
Back to top Go down
Zo0LanDeR

System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Suggestion   System Suggestion EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:45 am

What makes you think we were talking about them?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Suggestion   System Suggestion EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:07 am

I assumed you wasnt, thats why I asked you why you judge the whole community based on actions from these 4 individuals?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Suggestion   System Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

System Suggestion
Page 1 of 1