STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anti-Talent rankings

Go down 
+3
Shoop
TristanWolf
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Anti-Talent rankings Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:57 pm

What are the Anti-talent rankings? lets get down to it.

1. Exalius: He has little to no talent whatsoever. Hes ''popular'' because he has a hostbot, and that gives him some power, so people don't want to speak against him and get their access removed, like in the past. The people that have spoken against exa have been removed from the bot, banned from the channel and abused.

Talent ranking: 1-2%. Gets average at sheeping due to years of playing, but still horrible wolf. gets overrated because of hostbots, yet people who dont use his bots all agree he has no talent.

2. Beeeh-: Has played as long as i can remember. Sheeptag, Dota, Warlock, you name it - Beeeh has played it. The only game anyone can say he got any good at was Risk. i dont know, i never played that so i cant judge him. in sheeptag/dota/any other game, hes a trashcan compared to players that have played twice as little as him.

Talent ranking: 7%. Decent runtagger(years of practice), insane wolf(slightly better than exalius), horrible at every other game.

3. Katshuma[behh]: useless at every game. not much to add here, just altogether horrible.

Talent ranking: 9%.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:16 pm

I've literally flamed Chiefhero(Amir) the ENTIRE day for having 0 talent, now he makes this post to make it appear as if he started this or w.e, its weak shit. The only purpose of his post is to "get back at me" the other thing he writes in his post is simply there to make it appear as if its a serious post.

Anti-Talent rankings KDj4S

He's been trying to get people all day to agree with what he says, but since nobody did he turned to this forum.

Anyway, before he joined WhiS:

Anti-Talent rankings 1_02_11_10_5_58_15

After Chiefhero joined WhiS in 2010, he licked my ass for 6 months before I gave him shaman and root admin, its known on Europe to not trust Chiefhero since he betrayed all his friends and constantly lies about everything.

So the argument he gives against me really applies to himself, he's a little bit popular since he is root admin on my hostbot, but if someone talks against him/annoys him he kicks them out of game immediately, you can ask anyone on Europe and they will tell you that this is true.

To claim I'm popular due to hostbot is obviously insane since my bot is a tft bot, and I only play Sheep Tag on roc nowdays (other peoples bots that I have no power over)

The story of Amir = he took 1 year off university, he litterally didn't do ANYTHING at all except play DotA, every single day, tons of games every day. And now when he has done that for a little over 2 years, he still is SHIT at dota if you compare him to other good players like CookieLoveStory.

Its also imporant to remember that the only time Chiefhero plays DotA is if he's in a stacked team with community players vs random players. If he is not in a stacked team he wont play the game. And thus you might get the impression that he's good at dota, but in reality he is just riding on the back of other good players (cookielovestory)

When we played AGAINST eachother it didn't take longer than 2 minutes for me to crush his ass:

Anti-Talent rankings LMR4q

He will lie as much as he can to get back at me for this, but I don't care, the truth MUST get out.

Chiefhero talent ranking: 0.5%
Back to top Go down
TristanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:55 pm

i agree exalius is very talented he more talented then most so give him a break...also beeeh is quite good in sheep tag
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Exas logic is impressive. Noone can trust amir, but he is shaman in exas clan? Okey...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Shoop wrote:
Exas logic is impressive. Noone can trust amir, but he is shaman in exas clan? Okey...

Shaman is irrelevant anyway, essentially they got 0 power, its all about who does the most/best horsework.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Exas logic is impressive. amir got 0 talent and sucks ass, yet exa begs me to play for him and his team in STWC Very Happy

if you think im bad exa, why dont you let me skip stwc like i originally intended before u begged me like a freak? lol. and it doesn't matter if i owe you one, or if i should help you out of friendship. if you think im bad = you shouldn't invite me. so whats it gonna be, turDnugget? Very Happy

other than that, exa didnt post anything relevant. just a story of how much i asslick him etc. Exa got little to no talent in any game. analyze his wolfing in sheeptag games and i guarantee you will come to the same conclution. BoYaH Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:55 pm

The ONLY reason ur in team is because there isn't anyone better, but that doesn't mean ur not worst.

I simply choose you before cs_king_20.

On top of this, its proven that ur a talentless freak in every single bnet game.

bing bong chong
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Quote :
Subs: Katshuma, Itio, Cow, TazZ, Borja, Tfa, Xid, Boogy, Chaise, Sidey, Azzuro

these are the subs you posted. most of them are willing to play STWC, yet you put me over them. exa just claimed that im better than all of these players Very Happy

ill step down and ill let katshuma, itio or azzuro take my spot. i've talked with them and they are all willing to play. or do you think they are talentless freakshows as well, if you want me to play over them?

besides, i wanna be sub on shoops team. he got much better players than you exa lol, ur team is a disgrace to european sheeptag while shoops team consists of all the good players. i feel like a freak in TEAM WHIS @ st lol, lead by exa.. everyone talks shit about exa and this team ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Everyone knows that those people won't play any ST game lol ^^ Some of the people = even members of other teams.

The reality of those subs = only Katshuma is a solid sub, ur better than Katshuma, ranked talentless nr 3 in ur own rankings, congrats Very Happy

Ur a talentless FREAK but sadly there isn't anyone better, and thats why im forced to use you.

BUT

I'm sure you are welcome on Shoops team, you've been shoop licky before for years so im sure u know the deal, we'll use freakshit_12 as a player instead of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:37 pm

ok fine, if you wont cry about it then its perfect Very Happy swap me over on shoops team as sub. i wont have to play + its better to be sub on the winning team than best player of euros worst team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:10 am

Ok, so Amir joins EDT?
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:01 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
Exas logic is impressive. amir got 0 talent and sucks ass, yet exa begs me to play for him and his team in STWC Very Happy

if you think im bad exa, why dont you let me skip stwc like i originally intended before u begged me like a freak? lol. and it doesn't matter if i owe you one, or if i should help you out of friendship. if you think im bad = you shouldn't invite me. so whats it gonna be, turDnugget? Very Happy

other than that, exa didnt post anything relevant. just a story of how much i asslick him etc. Exa got little to no talent in any game. analyze his wolfing in sheeptag games and i guarantee you will come to the same conclution. BoYaH Arrow

1 Thing Amir. How do you even know, how good Exa is? You didnt play with him for months. so stop talk shit.. And no, im not asslicking Exa. Im just telling the truth. Exa is one of the best teamplayers and very good at all sheeptag stuff.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 am

mappy, how do you know when i've played with exa? anyway, i dont think ur asslicking. or in your case, maybe a little. but there are people who seriously think that exa is talented at sheeptag. this doesn't bother me at all, and doesn't discredit my theory.

i ONLY care what talented/intelligent people think. people with an ability to analyze. if you ask mappy what exas strenghts and weaknesses are in sheeptag, he'd reply with ''He sometimes die last and sometimes not die last i think sometimes when he not die last is weakness x)".

everyone who is respected in this community and is known for having above average analytical ability agrees that exa is a horrible wolf, and average sheep. his teamwork is good, but thats where it ends. his individual skills are bad, his positioning is bad, and his wolfing alltogether is horrible.

keep in mind that im not saying that exa is useless. im just saying that he doesn't have ANY talent. he learns basics from years of playing but he will never surpass talented players like shoop, drew, cow, chaise, sidey, cmk, me, and many more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:20 am

Mappy is right, Amir haven't seen me play since 2009, to claim that I have bad positioning/map-awarness/individual skill/wolfing skill when you haven't even seen me play is insane, and everyone thats active knows this. This thread = Chifhero is simply crying out loud because of me flaming him, when he last saw me play he wrote this on forums rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/rsLhO.png

https://i.imgur.com/5LOKh.png

He licked my ass in 2009, and everyone who has seen me play since knows im 2000 times better, to claim I have bad positioning/map-awareness is simply not true, and its the same flame Shoop used to use on me in 2009 when he had nothing better to say. He simply tries to flame me now after I flamed him, but before = Licky licky Very Happy

Shoop about me in 2009 (again, 2 YEARS AGO)

https://i.imgur.com/BBq1h.png

Magoo about me in 2009 Very Happy

https://i.imgur.com/zvJKP.png

Similar shit exists with almost all players mentioned above, cba find that shit now tho, going aut.

I might update it later, cyaass Very Happy

If ANYONE, can RECALL a SINGLE game where Chiefhero showed any extraordinary abilities I will drop my claim, but I rly doubt that will happen, and thus my claim remains: he is a talentless freak, at every single game where he doesn't ride of other good players (cookie etc)

He played dota for 3 years but still suck, this is classic ANTI-TALENT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:17 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
mappy, how do you know when i've played with exa? anyway, i dont think ur asslicking. or in your case, maybe a little. but there are people who seriously think that exa is talented at sheeptag. this doesn't bother me at all, and doesn't discredit my theory.

i ONLY care what talented/intelligent people think. people with an ability to analyze. if you ask mappy what exas strenghts and weaknesses are in sheeptag, he'd reply with ''He sometimes die last and sometimes not die last i think sometimes when he not die last is weakness x)".

everyone who is respected in this community and is known for having above average analytical ability agrees that exa is a horrible wolf, and average sheep. his teamwork is good, but thats where it ends. his individual skills are bad, his positioning is bad, and his wolfing alltogether is horrible.

keep in mind that im not saying that exa is useless. im just saying that he doesn't have ANY talent. he learns basics from years of playing but he will never surpass talented players like shoop, drew, cow, chaise, sidey, cmk, me, and many more.

Amir. We never played since 2009 and i'm not that stupid. If you would have played ST with exa, you had changed your mind.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Some huge anti-talents were missed:

1.Azzuro[behh]. He literally plays dota/sheep tag everyday(pub games) for like 2 years. HE is horrible at every new game he plays and hes still horrible at games he plays daily. talent points -0,3%
2. a_polar[behh] This kid is logged on bnet every single day for like 10 hours , playing almost every game -> ice,sheep tag , dota. Still he can't become skilled at any game. I'm not saying hes Horrible at those games , but he never becomes good , although he plays them 24/7. talent rating-> 5%

Soon i'll post most talented people in bnet ranks , but we all know the answer who will be in nr 1 place keke.pce
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:10 pm

So I refered to you as "maybe top 10 in Europe" Exa and you are proud? Razz
Back to top Go down
NzTkpAWnA

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Exa just knocked you both out Very Happy

I aswell remember how you used to talk so good about exa when you came back from your inactivity in late 2009, about 2 years ago. I certainly remember Amir and Shoop claiming exa was rank 3 in Euro, everyone who used shoops st forum during september, october, november 2009 knows exactly what i am talking about.

Exa = one of the few people on bnet i really respect no matter what decevious loosers like Amir and Shoop say about him Smile
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Who are you lol? In the best quote Exa could find I say he is probably top 10. I havent said anything else either.
Back to top Go down
NzTkpAWnA

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:58 pm

I know you said exactly what i said you said, i don't have any proof and i don't need any proof.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:51 pm

there are too many babies in this community. start to cry when the facts stare them in the face. this is why u have all played st for 7 years and are still suck ass, u get offended when ppl tell you how to improve and u start crying instead of fixing ur mistakes. this applies to mapgrid, exa, and all the other guys who play st every day and never improve.

facts: exa is a horrible wolf(agreed by everyone who is respected in sheeptag), his individual skill is bad, his positioning is bad. only thing he has is teamwork, cus hes dependent on better players carrying him and taking care of the wolfs, so he risks his own life to save better players(even if he has 200 farms and the other has 30).

now im not saying its a bad thing. its the only good thing exa has done in a ST game; risking his life to save players that are actually good. but to claim that he's anywhere near a top player is an insult to everyone who still plays ST. players like cmk, traxx and martin are much better. drew has said this as well. you are ranking exa high because of his hostbot, not because of his skill. ChAAchiNGG
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Exas is reliably good player. He isn't fastest masser or best wolf, but he has great overall gamesense. There's a reason why he is always first, second or third pick in a versus. You can rely on exas to not be first dead, and to support the team well.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:49 pm

exa gets picked early because hes overrated. do you really think that has anything to do with ST skill as opposed to perception?

im claiming that the waterboy for a football team is talentless. anyone can do his job, but hes still usefull for the team by bringing them water. exa = always takes waterboy role in sheeptag while skilled players like shoop, cmk and traxx expand and do the hard work. exa is a BAD player.

this is a challenge. exa plays st every day, so there are plenty of replays to examine. find 1 sheep game where he does something directly good for the team. he does try to help isolated allies(everyone does this tho..), but its often a result of him not massing properly to begin with. a common strat from exa = make 30 farms at start, then wait there when wolfs spawn, while his allies do 100% of the expanding. then when they get isolated he tries to help them. you might think hes being a good support if you dont pay attention, but in reality he just sucked to begin with.

Watch replays of exa and tell me this isnt true. exa only cares about not dying first in order to appear decent, he doesn't care about doing what will give the team the highest chance to win. this is why hes an overrated joke.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:46 pm

How does 'picking first' determine skill? And why do people like -> nomapgrid , trollprowolf post in this tread? they got NO clue how st works, they got 0 analytical ability+ played the game in roc with lowbobs for 2 years.... All i can see is that this forum is full of irrelevant retarded spam. People who dnno mapgrid post in it ->' yeee i think exa is pro cuz he trap me with farms xD( i gots admin hostbot XP)'. Stop posting crap and watch how legends roll.Dont post if u got 0 clue how sheep tag works. People want to see posts with some content , not some bullshit crap.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:18 pm

What Amirs say is just more lies, players such as Cmk, Traxx, Drew, Cow etc etc all praised my skills repeatedly, we just fucken posted proof of this lol? Very Happy

His posts is just more lies to flame me lol Very Happy Everyone who played Sheep Tag with me recently knows im top player in every aspect of the game.

Remember, as we established earlier in the thread: Amir haven't seen me play Sheep Tag for 2.5 years, and when he last did he licked my ass SENSLESS, praising my good skills

https://i.imgur.com/rsLhO.png

https://i.imgur.com/5LOKh.png

Since my hostbot is useless on roc that argument is clownish also.

On top of this, there's a reason everyone picks me first, cow, Drew, Magoo, CMk, Traxx, Beeeh, Xprox, Borja YOU NAME IT.

And on top of this, everyone knows I try my best in every game to

1: lead the team as Sheep and Wolf

2: Fix banks and produce gold for the entire team

3: Mass around middle the entire time, and if necessary expand the mass

4: Help teammates ASAP when help is needed as sheep/wolf

5: Always gold the people who are supposed to be golded, never afk in game, always play seriously even if half my team has left, etc, etc.

If I was a flawed player like Chiefhero claim, people would have flamed the SHIT out of me years ago, there's a reason not one single player flames me Smile

I don't care what Chiefheros reply to this post is, just look at this post, and consider "I've seen Exa play, is this true or not?"

And ye, go ahead and look at replays too.

Either you can let Amir manipulate you, or you can look at the facts Very Happy

PS: Thanks to people like nztkpana, prodigy, mappy and other people who have spoken here. You have proved that you don't get manipulated by a cry baby like Amir who just wants to take revenge on the man who crushed his ass, and exposed him as a talentless freak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Talent rankings   Anti-Talent rankings Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti-Talent rankings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next