STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did delete wc3

Go down 
+9
I_think_i_own
ROMaNiTiEZ
ShoresOfEden
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Pab29
Zo0LanDeR
BEeeH-
Tay_VaNo
LAUCH
13 posters
AuthorMessage
LAUCH

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:05 pm

wasnt online for 2 days, came home 1 am want to play some sheeptag and chill but thats not possible with people like Shoop Exalius Amir etc. as known as " legends of warcraft 3 " , as known as " geeks " in real world.
people who asslick theire bad charakter get treat well, people who tell them the truth in face get banned and kicked. They spread lies that i ruin games etc. i was banned for 3 days already and now i just did delete wc3 and wont play again.

a lot of you will laugh, make jokes about that etc. but sheeptag is dying and i think its sad that sheeptag is losing active and good members like me because of these retards.

Kids like nomapgrid get manipulated by them and cant have their own opinnion its just sad.. anyways have fun sometimes ill take a look to forum cyas
Back to top Go down
Tay_VaNo

Tay_VaNo

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Sleep how often did u said that?
Back to top Go down
LAUCH

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Tay_VaNo wrote:
Sleep how often did u said that?
i said my internet will stop often, i just did delete that game and i dont have that cd anyway, good joke your cool now hf.
Back to top Go down
BEeeH-

BEeeH-

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:19 pm

laauch come back bro, i flamed the SHITS out of these geeks already, dont worry

they are such assholes that made u quit
Back to top Go down
Zo0LanDeR

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Bummer man. Hopefully I'll see you around sometime!
Back to top Go down
Pab29

Pab29

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:44 pm

OK I bet laauch is back in 8 days !
I BET 800 $ keke ?
Back to top Go down
Tay_VaNo

Tay_VaNo

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Pab29 wrote:
OK I bet laauch is back in 8 days !
I BET 800 $ keke ?

k, i accept pay pal
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:51 pm

noone likes you because you constantly ruin games. and this is why you're banned and you're gonna stay banned.

people are either going to start boycotting games if people dont get banned for ruining, or even worse, they'll start ruining themselves because there are no consequences.

this reasoning that some of you guys apply("let him come, we need +1 for versus") is a short-term solution which is really poorly thought out, and it's only making things worse for each day. the only positive side with having a community filled with retards that don't see why we need to punish gameruiners is that they are stupid enough to not realize that they can ruin themselves if they want, without any major consequences. they will get the hang of the system as time passes by however. rabbit
Back to top Go down
LAUCH

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:02 pm

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
noone likes you because you constantly ruin games. and this is why you're banned and you're gonna stay banned.

people are either going to start boycotting games if people dont get banned for ruining, or even worse, they'll start ruining themselves because there are no consequences.

this reasoning that some of you guys apply("let him come, we need +1 for versus") is a short-term solution which is really poorly thought out, and it's only making things worse for each day. the only positive side with having a community filled with retards that don't see why we need to punish gameruiners is that they are stupid enough to not realize that they can ruin themselves if they want, without any major consequences. they will get the hang of the system as time passes by however. rabbit

When i play 100 games i ruin like 2 of them by leaving because i have to go or i rage because fucking nerds like you flame me 24/7 , you are good at manipulating people on forum,in game etc. 99% will believe you dont worry your the best in theire eyes.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:12 am

baiten banned you without me even talking with him. and pab supported it as well, and i never talk with him. shoop also has problems with you without me influencing him. the only person last night who wanted you unbanned was enstekpanna, which also got banned by baiten the same evening for unhosting our full ST game then saying ''AHHAHAHAH'' in channel.

the point is that you're a freak who ruins games. and you flame me/shoop/others all the time, so why do you cry if we flame you? you can flame me all you want for all i care, but if you ruin games on purpose = you're gonna get banned. how can you not understand that?
Back to top Go down
LAUCH

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:16 pm

this discussion wont have an ending, i wont come back be happy and shut up now
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

ShoresOfEden

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Common hüsseyin^^
Back to top Go down
ROMaNiTiEZ

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:04 pm

£1000000 he comes back?
Back to top Go down
I_think_i_own

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:41 pm

thank the lord laauch ur a fucking loser plz dont come back to ST ur awful as shit
Back to top Go down
SKiLL_OwnZ-

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Lauch can I remove you from friendlist so I can add Flipper_98_turbo, or will you come back in few days anyways?

Back to top Go down
SharingMyHeroes

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:04 pm

''Lauch can I remove you from friendlist so I can add Flipper_98_turbo, or will you come back in few days anyways?''
Loled as fuck XD
Back to top Go down
KatyRox

KatyRox

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Come back   Did delete wc3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:25 am

Dude, Laach ur a good ster and soon if you keep playing and come back and don't quit st, you'll be a legend. Those rumor spreading faggots can keep there asses shut because all they do is talk, They can't do nothin but talk. Thats all they are. They don't ever come out and play good. They all suck! I mean I shouldn't be talking but they suck. I can outmass them in 2 minutes and my greatest 2 min mass is freakin 184. We already flamed em, so get ur ass back on here!
Back to top Go down
NoMapgrid
Admin
NoMapgrid

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:12 am

KatyRox wrote:
Dude, Laach ur a good ster and soon if you keep playing and come back and don't quit st, you'll be a legend. Those rumor spreading faggots can keep there asses shut because all they do is talk, They can't do nothin but talk. Thats all they are. They don't ever come out and play good. They all suck! I mean I shouldn't be talking but they suck. I can outmass them in 2 minutes and my greatest 2 min mass is freakin 184. We already flamed em, so get ur ass back on here!

lol!
flower
Back to top Go down
LAUCH

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:56 am

yeye lick my balls freaks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Did delete wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did delete wc3   Did delete wc3 Empty

Back to top Go down