STWC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STWC Forum

The 2011-2012 Sheep Tag World ChaMpiOnShiP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Add real stackfarm!

Go down 
+14
Celestial_One
TraxxWOLF
exa
prodigy
drewisfat
ShoresOfEden
BEeeH-
greatlakes[sks]
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
Madhatters
Pab29
CandyManKiller
Shoop
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

Add real stackfarm! Empty
PostSubject: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Tollisons topic was a bit missleading, but anyway after talking on BNet I am pretty sure the majority of the leading players prefer normal stack over this invis-bs.

So here is what we want :

* add the same kind of stack that we use to have except you cant build it in middle
* make the hotkeys b + s, not b + e
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Yeah thats way better this current shit is useless
Back to top Go down
Pab29

Pab29

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Yee, do it !
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Good idea, this wouldn't be a huge buff to sheep or anything...

If we put the regular stack farm back, we basically just made it 10x easier to escape isolations while not increasing isolations at all.
Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:32 pm

No to stacks
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Obviously we will balance it out by making it easier for wolves to isolate. That way we get more actionfilled games with more variation.
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Shoop wrote:
Obviously we will balance it out by making it easier for wolves to isolate. That way we get more actionfilled games with more variation.

Not obvious to me
Back to top Go down
BEeeH-

BEeeH-

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:36 pm

agreed OFC

ffs greatlakes, this is the THIRD time ill mention it today.... u are BANNED from discussing the map
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Adding old stacks back would be criminally insane.

'Modify so you can isolate more easily' WTF ist aht supposed to mean?

Im sure the thing shoop means with that => his current followers will directly oppose.

ADDING OLD STACKS BACK = fackaff

Keep stacks to counter invis or leave stacks out all together.

HORSEBRAINS.
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:47 pm

BEeeH- wrote:
agreed OFC

ffs greatlakes, this is the THIRD time ill mention it today.... u are BANNED from discussing the map

I don't know what idiot shitted into your brain all of the sudden, but noone banned me.

Clearly some insane bullshit is going on at europe atm.
I mean - drew away 2 weeks, chaise not posting 24/7 to keep idiots sane and mad doing whatever the forum-showrunners want just creates some weirdo-place.

edit: luckily, mad is smart
Back to top Go down
BEeeH-

BEeeH-

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:54 pm

chaise"30secmiracle"rae[behh] and great"neverplayedwithstacks"lakes[behh] have SPOKEN!!!
Back to top Go down
greatlakes[sks]

greatlakes[sks]

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Bee "got no clue - couldn't get a clue if smeared with clue musk and dancing the clue mating dance in a field full of horny clues in clue mating season" eh- has gives us his insight

Seriously, Get a sense of humor, and a life. In that order.
Back to top Go down
drewisfat

drewisfat

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Hard enough to play serious when wolf team has weak players as it is. CBA to ever play wolf seriously if sheep are going to escape isolation even when my allies DONT fuck up.

If u got good ideas for increasing isolations why haven't you said them before? And why wouldn't we implement them without also ruining the game with stacks?
Back to top Go down
prodigy
Admin
prodigy

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:48 pm

My vote is a huge NO till I see a detailed account of how wolfs would be buffed and how it would balance re-adding stack farms.
Back to top Go down
https://stwc.forumotion.com
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:43 am

drew
You support the "invis-stack" or no stack at all?
Back to top Go down
exa

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:15 am

Absolutely not, re-adding stacks will only lead to more insane escapes, the current players we have can't even hold their sides as it is, adding stack will completely demotivate anyone thats even slightly good.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:21 am

So tell us what you want for once.

Do you want invisstack or no stack?
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:53 pm

100% against adding stacks back
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:20 am

Madhatters, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:25 am

Madhatters wrote:

If we put the regular stack farm back, we basically just made it 10x easier to escape isolations while not increasing isolations at all.

Something along the lines of that.

If you can think of some flawless way of drastically increasing the amount of isolations wolves can get, I would consider readding the regular stack farm.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:07 am

Madhatters wrote:
Madhatters wrote:

If you can think of some flawless way of drastically increasing the amount of isolations wolves can get, I would consider readding the regular stack farm.

This is weird, its like having a really good cake that tastes awesome! What do we do.. hmm.. We add less sugar and more salt to make it taste worse!! But npnp cus we also nerf the taste buds so that we won't be able to feel that it's worse!

Why would we do this when we could just, not add regular stacks back
Back to top Go down
BEeeH-

BEeeH-

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:20 pm

traxx stfu, u and greatlakes are banned from map discussion already. we cba to hear your feelings
Back to top Go down
Madhatters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:10 pm

TraxxWOLF wrote:
Madhatters wrote:
Madhatters wrote:

This is weird, its like having a really good cake that tastes awesome! What do we do.. hmm.. We add less sugar and more salt to make it taste worse!! But npnp cus we also nerf the taste buds so that we won't be able to feel that it's worse!

Why would we do this when we could just, not add regular stacks back

The reason for doing this would be to add more excitement to the game.

Right now if you get isolated there is something like an 85% chance you will die, but it is also very challenging for wolves to get isolations. In my opinion, the game would be much better if we say trippled the amount of isolations the wolf team gets and reduced the chance of death while escaping an isolation to ~40% for a skilled sheep. This being said, I don't see any way to make this happen.

Btw the numbers in the post are just random figures used to make my point
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Shoop wrote:

What changes? Why not implement those changes BEFORE buffing sheep?

Shouldn't you be focusing on that before making sheep stronger?

Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add real stackfarm!   Add real stackfarm! Empty

Back to top Go down

Add real stackfarm!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next